Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Damn wish you would've told me about this one. What's the lineage of grape bubba anyways?
I just plucked them off tonight but I'll send you another card next week, 😎.

The grape bubba is hazeman's cross of Mendo purp x bubba kush. Not sure which bubba cut but the grape bubba is nice. Has a hashy smell flavor with grape juice creeping in here and there.

But don't sleep on those all valley grapes, mine is frosting up nicely and has a kick ass sandalwood berry smell which I like a lot.
Here she is at like 4-5 week 12/12
20191109_220234.jpg

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I just plucked them off tonight but I'll send you another card next week, 😎.

The grape bubba is hazeman's cross of Mendo purp x bubba kush. Not sure which bubba cut but the grape bubba is nice. Has a hashy smell flavor with grape juice creeping in here and there.

But don't sleep on those all valley grapes, mine is frosting up nicely and has a kick ass sandalwood berry smell which I like a lot.
Here she is at like 4-5 week 12/12
View attachment 29310
Ah from my googles I didn't even see hazemans grape bubba.

Mmm sandalwood berry sounds unique and delicious 😍 I know the avg has the grape bubba which is why I asked. I'm thinking I'll pop the 2 avg I got from you with the testers

EDIT: Damn read right over the card part I'm stoned and half asleep much appreciated 🙏 Your two frostiest ladies paired together sounds like a match made in heaven to me

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Ah from my googles I didn't even see hazemans grape bubba.

Mmm sandalwood berry sounds unique and delicious 😍 I know the avg has the grape bubba which is why I asked. I'm thinking I'll pop the 2 avg I got from you with the testers

EDIT: Damn read right over the card part I'm stoned and half asleep much appreciated 🙏 Your two frostiest ladies paired together sounds like a match made in heaven to me
I'm not sure if hazeman released this with a different name. I got them as 5 pk freebies from Dcseedexchange when I got strawberry cough, I think they were just labeled mendo purp x bubba or vice versa. I couldn't find info on it either when I looked it up.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I'm not sure if hazeman released this with a different name. I got them as 5 pk freebies from Dcseedexchange when I got strawberry cough, I think they were just labeled mendo purp x bubba or vice versa. I couldn't find info on it either when I looked it up.
What did you think of the Strawberry Cough? Grabbed this and quite a few others hazeman had that sounded good from DCSE and cheap too. The Cough is KK's and not the sweet tooth version right?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What did you think of the Strawberry Cough? Grabbed this and quite a few others hazeman had that sounded good from DCSE and cheap too. The Cough is KK's and not the sweet tooth version right?
I haven't got a chance to run them yet. Supposedly they are kk cut backcrossed to strawberry cough male? Where and what strawberry cough male hazeman doesn't say so I'm not sure what to expect. A member on rollitup did a grow with strawberry cough and posted pics on the hazeman thread. It looked ok.

I'm hoping to run those SC and SC from dinafem and the deputy from gps and see if I can find a decent strawberry pheno. But that'll be months off.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I haven't got a chance to run them yet. Supposedly they are kk cut backcrossed to strawberry cough male? Where and what strawberry cough male hazeman doesn't say so I'm not sure what to expect. A member on rollitup did a grow with strawberry cough and posted pics on the hazeman thread. It looked ok.

I'm hoping to run those SC and SC from dinafem and the deputy from gps and see if I can find a decent strawberry pheno. But that'll be months off.
Didnt Kyle cube SC into a regular seed line after Henk wanted reg seed for the DP version? Idk where I've heard/read this and my wires may be crossed because it's probably been forever ago, but I thought Kyle made a Sweet Tooth cross for Henk(50:50) then continued to cube it into a regular line for himself.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Didnt Kyle cube SC into a regular seed line after Henk wanted reg seed for the DP version? Idk where I've heard/read this and my wires may be crossed because it's probably been forever ago, but I thought Kyle made a Sweet Tooth cross for Henk(50:50) then continued to cube it into a regular line for himself.
Oh ok that makes sense then, I was wondering where the male came from but didn't realize kk worked with DP on their cough they had.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
DBB update................ She went in on the 28th @ 12" and two weeks in she's 29". She's got 3 daughters now, so I can start an army at any time:cool:

Very symmetrical, no nutz, this will make a good yield. Just letting her be herself, no tweeking, bending, cutting or conforming. I don't know wtf I did with the pics, have to update later 🍺
Thats good to hear. It's been a nice cross so far.

I threw 2 more dbb in flower a couple weeks ago and they look like clones vs 2 differentphenos! Definitely stoked on the dynoberry so far. The smoke is great too.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The welchies are a bit ahead of the bodega bubblegum and roasted garlic margy, while I would like to take full credit I think it's just the coco/ffof mix that gave the the advantage. Rock wool works good but there are better options but it works good for quick pheno hunts.View attachment 29518
I obviously love hydroponics, but I cant stand working with rockwool lol. I applaud anyone who can master growing in that medium.
Which are the Bodegas?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
24 HRS LATER..........all kinds of balls, 2 balls on each branch one node back from it's end. Like 20 altogether and some suspect spots. They are sneaky balls at that. Main cola is clean. Hope the plucking works.
Well shit, nothing showed during first test runs but damn this is 3rd report in like 2 days. It seems like when it rains it pours.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Well shit, nothing showed during first test runs but damn this is 3rd report in like 2 days. It seems like when it rains it pours.
That picture is actually day 13, and I went over it pretty good that day, looking specifically for nads...and nothing. 2 days later, nutz a plenty. And sneaky...popping between female caylx and stipule. It was looking crowded, which made me look further. I went over her completely and she's clean now. Location wise, one node back from the ends, was totally consistent and the only location...but on 10 branches. Debating lollipopping the crap out of her, or just cutting off the branches/grow the main only, and moving her to blurple tent to isolate, or death depending on how it looks over the next few days.