Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So I currently have some fem seeds I'm about to harvest the plants tonight and need help to test run them before I release them for sell.

I know people either love the word testers or hate it so to incentivize folks to help test these girls I figured I'd make a tester grow off competition.

Here's how it'll work, everyone that I send testers to will just have to post pics here on this thread. You must show at least 4 pics: 1 pic of the seedlings soon after sprouting, 1 pic of plant in veg preferably just before flip, 1 pic like 2 weeks into 12/12, and 1 pic at harvest. The more pics the better your chances of impressing the most people so the more the merrier!

I will pick like 4 or 5 finalist based on the amount of likes and quality of growing the competitors receive/demonstrate. Then everyone will vote for their choice for a winner. Person with most votes wins and ties will result in 9 rounds of bare knuckle boxing to determine a winner.

I do have some folks already signed up for tester and I'm hoping to send out about 15 packs for tester, probably 2 seeds of each strain per test pack, 6 beans total and you must do at least 2 seeds. Everyone that has posted pics and whole grows will get priority when it comes to getting picked for this round, sorry fellas but I need showers not hoarders.

The prizes will most likely be 1 unopened pack of tangerine power by sin city seeds, some other seed packs (have to check stash but probably like cannarado or cannaventure) and a cash prize for 1st place if enough growers sign up and actually post pics then I'll probably do $100 top prize but if it's only a few sporadic pics posted and not a lot of testers then it'll only be like $25-50, so again the more the merrier!

Just let me know either in this thread or dm if you're interested, I got a list going and will be picking the final selection in MId July, everyone has till July 7th to let me know if they are in.

The strains I'll be sending out will be the grape sato reversed female pollinated
Black dog (blackberry pheno)
lvtk (highlander cut)
Oran Jones #1 (lvtk leaner)

Again each test pack will have 2 beans of all 3 and all I ask is testers run 2 plants. Do any 2 you'd like and run them how you like but I'll be judging based on the aesthetics so even the small plants will impress me if they dank and bonus points for folks going 12/12 after 1 week above soil/medium!

Anyone being a doo bag will be ejected from the comp and anyone I send testers to that don't grow and show will be put on the wall of shame and excluded from any further fun, so don't be a hoarder, be a supporter!

If I missed anything let me know, any questions are welcomed until they're not, lol. Cheers and

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Little update, I originally said testers would only get 2 beans of each but I think they will actually get 4-5 beans of each of the 3 strains. Still only need to do 1 or 2 but now you'll have plenty to save for a rainy day too.

I should get a respectable number of beans so I should be able to include most of the folks wanting to run some so that's a bonus. Here is what I've collected out of about 1/3 of the black dog so far.
20190630_174551.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Almost done goingbthrough the lvtk and its not too shabby of a haul. Her seeds look similar to the ones she made with the tang pow male.

Ill update again tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks everyone. I think this is gonna be a blast and Im super excited to see all the bomb ass plants you cats are gonna blow this thread up with!!! Terps thick like welch's jam and jellies! I got some fun names too.

Good weekend everybody. May the gods of grow smile on you!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
These are going in the fridge and will do a germination test probably Friday I'll throw them into a paper towel, just want them in the fridge for a good 5 days first. 20190707_192620.jpg

It was a busier weekend than I expected so I'll be doing some updating here in the next few days. I'll tag everyone and post up details and begin collecting addresses. If the germ test has positive results then tester will go out next week sometime.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I counted out like 1100 bbb dog beans last night before my attention waned and I guessamated the rest. Probably 1500-1600 blackberry black dog beans. Funny thing is I threw a lot in the junk pile because they didn't look 100%, sort of pale but still some color and stripes on them, well for shits and giggles I threw all the reject seeds in a paper towel last night and like 5-10 have already popped. Gonna gove them till tomorrow and check again to see if more popped. But so far I'm guess the bbb dog beans are good to go!!!
20190710_163450.jpg

Give me a little time so I can go through all my messages and get a final testers row call list, should be a few of you cats ready to dank it up, and that is awesome as fuck!!!! We'll all be looking for that Eso's All Berries cut!