Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The welchie filled my tv tray. That doesnt happen very often. :) This will be hash next Saturday.

View attachment 28205
When i cut the wires it did this. LOL....
and the rosin from Welchie is quite wonderful too. I am glad i had a massive seedy dilemma because now i make wonderful concentrates and i am getting better at it :D
View attachment 28202
That'll make a nice pile of hash!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well I definitely got the plant id right with the 2 all valley grape and 2 welchie seedlings. While 1 avg I chopped down due to nanners mixed in with buds, not worth trying to pick those out, the other avg is now showing rust spots just like grape bubba mom.

I think she is a cal or mag whore but not sure. The g bub clone in flower just don't like the ocean forest soil mix at all and it looks like avg is right there with her. It's hard to see spots on avg but I'm holding the g bub.
20191103_161209.jpg

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
The welchie filled my tv tray. That doesnt happen very often. :) This will be hash next Saturday.

View attachment 28205
When i cut the wires it did this. LOL....
and the rosin from Welchie is quite wonderful too. I am glad i had a massive seedy dilemma because now i make wonderful concentrates and i am getting better at it :D
View attachment 28202
I press rosin and qwet with seeded girls after collection

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Well I definitely got the plant id right with the 2 all valley grape and 2 welchie seedlings. While 1 avg I chopped down due to nanners mixed in with buds, not worth trying to pick those out, the other avg is now showing rust spots just like grape bubba mom.

I think she is a cal or mag whore but not sure. The g bub clone in flower just don't like the ocean forest soil mix at all and it looks like avg is right there with her. It's hard to see spots on avg but I'm holding the g bub.
View attachment 28416
I a always go back and check myself.... checking ph pens and the sort. Give One of them a heavy dose of Epsom salt or cal/mag full or double dose..... atleast you’ll know for next grow. I like FFOF heavily amended for flower

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I a always go back and check myself.... checking ph pens and the sort. Give One of them a heavy dose of Epsom salt or cal/mag full or double dose..... atleast you’ll know for next grow. I like FFOF heavily amended for flower
Oh yeah. The g bub did the spotting up in coco too but I was able to up the calmag to double dose and I just don't want to put that much calmag in the soil. I'm sure amending with bone meal or shell would be needed for these two in soil, something with slow release calcium, or maybe a spraying of epsom salt mix.

For now I'm gonna just run the g bub in coco or hydro to get away from the spotting.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds