Eso's tester comp!

SSGrower

Average Grower
I'm not gonna bow out of prizes but I conceed there are sevral here that are more deserving.

Life has gotten in the way of my gardening this last couple weeks, one of my dbb has a case of root rot, and everyone is suffering from the low temps.
20191031_163415.jpg
20191031_163445.jpg
The roots look whiter in the pic and fortunately you cant smell it.

3.75 weeks from flip welchies on right dynoberry bites on left.
20191031_164348.jpg

Dbb left to right in order of odor potency, trying to think of how to desctibe the nose and best I csn do is synthetic berries.
20191031_163839.jpg
Welchie dosent have any distict nose yet, bean pole on left bushy on right.
20191031_164037.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm not gonna bow out of prizes but I conceed there are sevral here that are more deserving.

Life has gotten in the way of my gardening this last couple weeks, one of my dbb has a case of root rot, and everyone is suffering from the low temps.
View attachment 27958
View attachment 27959
The roots look whiter in the pic and fortunately you cant smell it.

3.75 weeks from flip welchies on right dynoberry bites on left.
View attachment 27960

Dbb left to right in order of odor potency, trying to think of how to desctibe the nose and best I csn do is synthetic berries.
View attachment 27961
Welchie dosent have any distict nose yet, bean pole on left bushy on right.
View attachment 27962
Bummer to hear, that cold can be a battle for sure. Hopefully you can pull some good smoke still, cheers man.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Of the 3...I can honestly say I would run one from now til my tote fails me...and i think I will.

If you have to choose only 1 dynoberry bites is it. And it may be my favorite all time everything flavor. I really love it and am kind of pissed off i gave it away. I should have hoarded it.
What I love about it is the wonderful blue/blackberry without nose fire haze.

If you are going secondary operations Welchie is the champ.

OBSM well i will advise after next harvest. I am running so many now and many of them eso beans let er rip

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Of the 3...I can honestly say I would run one from now til my tote fails me...and i think I will.

If you have to choose only 1 dynoberry bites is it. And it may be my favorite all time everything flavor. I really love it and am kind of pissed off i gave it away. I should have hoarded it.
What I love about it is the wonderful blue/blackberry without nose fire haze.

If you are going secondary operations Welchie is the champ.

OBSM well i will advise after next harvest. I am running so many now and many of them eso beans let er rip
Good shit man! I'm chopping at the bit to smoke my hanging dbb.

I did get a good RIP off my obsm and it taste very similar to my old tangerine power orange kind of smoke but no cream like tp good sativa style buzz, not too shabby.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My OBSM turned all to orange...like pure OJ...not in a bronco.

Even the one i said that wasnt orange....well this morning it turned to pure OJ and its building...

I love the sativa buzz of it too and am looking forward to the harvest. The hash was racy :D This time around who knows but it can go 70 or 77 or 84 if it has too. Stock of pick out the seeds buds is high..stock in rosin and hash is higher :D
Let it ride !

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My OBSM turned all to orange...like pure OJ...not in a bronco.

Even the one i said that wasnt orange....well this morning it turned to pure OJ and its building...

I love the sativa buzz of it too and am looking forward to the harvest. The hash was racy :D This time around who knows but it can go 70 or 77 or 84 if it has too. Stock of pick out the seeds buds is high..stock in rosin and hash is higher :D
Let it ride !
Nice! The sativa high from the tangerine power side is good too. It's a good bell ringer but doesn't create that paranoia that some sativas have to them.

Good bud to smoke and then tinker with stuff like diy crafts or mechanical projects.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
The hairs are still white, did you check the trichs?
Yes some are cloudy but and little amber. I jus don’t want the sugar leaves to start to brown up on me,,,,never had that happened and it looks like it could go that way..so I’m not sure to chop and turn into hash or just flower it out and see what happens @thenotsoesoteric what do think I value your opinion as well as @HydroRed and @Amos Otis I know you guys been at this longer then I have.....on I side note I might be switching to hydro only..I just tasted a bud from my Gg4 hydro grow and I really couldn’t taste anything to different from my organic soil grow. And I’ve been doing my organic soil for over 7 years... One thing for sure she grew a lot faster which I loved

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yes some are cloudy but and little amber. I jus don’t want the sugar leaves to start to brown up on me,,,,never had that happened and it looks like it could go that way..so I’m not sure to chop and turn into hash or just flower it out and see what happens @thenotsoesoteric what do think I value your opinion as well as @HydroRed and @Amos Otis I know you guys been at this longer then I have.....on I side note I might be switching to hydro only..I just tasted a bud from my Gg4 hydro grow and I really couldn’t taste anything to different from my organic soil grow. And I’ve been doing my organic soil for over 7 years... One thing for sure she grew a lot faster which I loved
I'd say mostly cloudy is close enough to chop for me. Sometimes I do the same when a plant isn't 100%, throw in the towel a little earlier than a 100% healthy run.

Also feel you on the going to hydro, coco is easier to get plant's needs met over large variables such as many different strains going at once. In soil I just can't get the grape bubba to stop throwing rust spots and leaves dying. Been adding more calmag to the plain water in ffof soil but it's not stopping it. In coco it wasn't as bad because I was adding 5-7ml of calmag each gal. In soil I don't want to go over 2.5ml because the other plants don't need as much.

I think I'm just gonna hunt through the up coming grape bubba x lvtk seeds to find a replacement for the grape bubba itself. The g bubba is a finicky little frost queen.

Texagonian

Outlaw

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I dont see it hurting anything to let it go a bit longer if you wanted to as long as the leaves aren't going full necrotic on you. Dont want any molds/dead leaf flakes sticking to your resins.
I can appreciate a slightly early chop though as where your plants are currently at is usually the peak for terpenes and flavors.