Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The new plan is to reverse my grape sato cut to hit the bigger blackberry blk dog (bbb dog), lvtk and Oran Jones #1 cuts along with a purple black dog cut (pdog) and the grape bubba cut. The bubba and pdog will be smaller plants so seeds will be very limited. There should be loads of bbb dog, lvtk and oj #1 beans and once I test some out I'll be releasing them if they pass the test, knock on wood.

The grape sato cut hasn't had a fair run yet due to me neglecting her. The seed run I ended up cutting her at like 3 weeks flower to make room for other because she was being shaded out by other plants. She had a rough go so I just killed the seed plant and flowered out the clone. The clone run was doing excellent till about a week ago, I have her in too small of rock wool cubes and she has developed root issues and lost a lot of lower leaves. I should have transplanted her into coco before I flipped but wasn't sure if she'd be worth it. She was, lol.

Both times she has had a wonderful grape jolly ranchers smell. She has descent resin but I feel it will much better when she can spread her roots out and be 100% through flower. So far no nanners etc and her bud formation is not too bad and a little leafy compare to the bbb dog, lvtk and Oran Jones cuts.

I'm hoping the grape sato is a worthy mom dad. I may also reverse a small bbb dog clone along with the grape sato just incase but not sure. I would do the bbb dog but I want to seed up a big bbb dog plant and don't want to make s1s. So I think the next best bet is gs so I'm going for it. Hope her smell is reflected in the flavor!20190406_193927.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Gave Oran Jones #1 the ole axe. Around day 65 of 12/12, with about 5% amber and a lot of cloudy. I think I might have had her too close to the light when the temps went up the previous few weeks. The lowers look a little more frosty than the top so tops were a little hot.

Other than that, no complaints. No nanners, chunky ass buds, no larf, and she has a stank ass smell. Hashy and skunky but not skunk just stank weed. I did get a small whiff of some citrus when hanging her but none when I rubbed the buds directly. Can't wait to give her a puff.

Will take about 30 seconds to trim her up when she's dry, lol.
20190408_183156.jpg
20190408_183255.jpg
It is hard to see in the pics but she does have a pink or red like hue on the sides of fan leaves and on the top bud. If I wouldn't have let them get too hot she probably would have shown better colors and frost in the end. 20190408_183305.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My grape sato and sunny d are doing good little seedlings yet I did crush one sunny d on accident lol 😟
Excellent! Well all except the crushed D but they're just so damn easy to knock over or crush until they get legs.

Hope they continue to do well for you and that you find some nice ladies. The tangerine power male definitely does put out some nice phenos that smell just like the female tangerine power #1 I had a while back. My oran J #3, same TP dad, is smelling like that old TP #1 female. Just like tropical punch mixed with orange.

Then the grape sato smells just like grape candy, real nice so far. I had her in too small of rock wool blocks so she isn't looking as nice as I'd like to see my plants, she dried out too much one time and fucked her roots off. It'll harvest fine but just not as much or as pretty.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Juice. Eso here are the babies and their leaves.View attachment 3336
Some funky looking leaves on 2 of the 5.All 5 will most likely be dropped into a F&D flower tray sexed and flowered hopefully this weekend.Along with Red's LVTK × Mimosa
I think the top middle one is the one that might not grow out of it. The one on the bottom left looks like it might grow up to be some what normal. I had a few go weird on me but the ones that grow "normal" seem to be real nice. I'll be interested to watch how they, and the others do. Best of luck Cob!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Knock on wood... Hopefully this will be my seed mother for the blackberry black dog (bbb dog), she's a trooper for sure.
20190411_195353.jpg20190311_203112.jpg

This is purp pheno of black dog, around 40 days 12/12, starting to change colors. I have a small clone of her that I plan on vegging and then pollinating with the grape sato if that pans out. I'll store some pollen, perhaps in the fridge since it'll only be a few weeks.
20190411_192054.jpg20190411_215523.jpg

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Decided to start spraying an Oran Jones #1 clone with CS as well. I figured just incase there is an issue with the grape sato I'll at least have another chance with a different cut. If the grape sato works as plan I will just save the oj#1 pollen for a later chuck.
Good thinking man I had one strain I tried that grew balls but had no pollen in them.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
5x The Juice (LVTK×Oran Jones#3)accompanied by HydroRed's LVTK×Mimosa.First day of flower in a new setup for me.The HydroRed inspired/engineered F&D Tote. The Juice on the right.20190415_182907.jpgEso,the mutants seem to be doing ok thus far,1 of them has some funky looking wide ruffled leaves.I bet SHE is gonna be the star.20190415_182951.jpg
20190415_183000.jpg
Star Jones...lol20190415_183008.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
5x The Juice (LVTK×Oran Jones#3)accompanied by HydroRed's LVTK×Mimosa.First day of flower in a new setup for me.The HydroRed inspired/engineered F&D Tote. The Juice on the right.View attachment 3695Eso,the mutants seem to be doing ok thus far,1 of them has some funky looking wide ruffled leaves.I bet SHE is gonna be the star.View attachment 3696
View attachment 3697
Star Jones...lolView attachment 3698
Those babies are gonna blow up in that flood and drain setup! Those fatter leaf ones I think are tang pow leaners, or perhaps lemon skunk leaners. I think the fat leaf one I had ended up being a male but he had that orange smell on stem rub.

So far I like the 2 Oran Jones girls I have, I'll give a smoke report on #1 in a few more days. She is slowly drying and should be good enough for a taste test soon.

Cheers man and I can't wait to see both of those lvtk crosses flowering out, that mimosa is a winner too! Should be some complimentary phenos coming out of that flood and drain.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The photo takes them out of proportion and it's hard to judge the size but they're somewhat bulbous tops.
The four tops

Oops, wrong 4 tops
20190415_204956.jpg
Bottom left with yellow leaf Sweet dixie, tallest on left Oran Jones #3, right of that is Tang pow #1a, then far right is grape bubba.

I culled the sunny d v2 and tangerine power #2 at about a month flower, so out of the remaining 3 orange tarp strains the sweet dixie has a sweet citrus fruit smell, oj#3 has a strong orange punch smell and the tangerine power has no noticeable citrus smell to it really. Here and there but nothing worthwhile, imo.

Purple pheno black dog, nearing the end in 50 day-ish mark, some amber trichs already but want more of the bottoms to mature up a bit.20190415_190105.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Was lazy this morning when I sprayed the 2 cuts with CS and didn't let them dry off before I stuck them back under the light. The CS stained the shit out of some of the leaves and it seems the grape sato was a little irritated from the application.

Not burnt but she's feeling it. The OJ#1 is looking chill still. I'm guessing there will be more ups and downs on this first attempt at making CS and reversing some cuts but that's half the fun.

SD OG x ((tangie x crown OG) x MAC)
Shits a tedious process.. then Im gonna have to sort out any premies etc. It will be fun to give these away (Ive got 4-5 in a glass cracking.. and another 4-5 of some that look premie but I wanted to check. Im gonna throw them in a solo and 12/12 them to see whats up first) but for now my main passion is growing the best flowers I can.. I think I'll leave the chucking to the rest of yall.. for the time being. Much respect Eso.. its been wild seein you take this shit to the next level. Keep it up bruddah!