Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 3801

SD OG x ((tangie x crown OG) x MAC)
Shits a tedious process.. then Im gonna have to sort out any premies etc. It will be fun to give these away (Ive got 4-5 in a glass cracking.. and another 4-5 of some that look premie but I wanted to check. Im gonna throw them in a solo and 12/12 them to see whats up first) but for now my main passion is growing the best flowers I can.. I think I'll leave the chucking to the rest of yall.. for the time being. Much respect Eso.. its been wild seein you take this shit to the next level. Keep it up bruddah!
Thats the downside to chucking, no personal smoke! The bud you have after chucking seeds is not quality, lol. So you gotta have plenty of back up smoke ready to roll.

Im hoping to make a big batch of seeds so I can cycle back to a solid run or two of sensi bud.

Itll be a while till I pop more beans but Ill make sure to pop a couple of those for you! Sounds tasty

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thats the downside to chucking, no personal smoke! The bud you have after chucking seeds is not quality, lol. So you gotta have plenty of back up smoke ready to roll.

Im hoping to make a big batch of seeds so I can cycle back to a solid run or two of sensi bud.

Itll be a while till I pop more beans but Ill make sure to pop a couple of those for you! Sounds tasty
Sounds like the same boat Im in. I downsized my rooms last year when my health took a dip so now that Im making seeded batches....Ive got seeded smoke and no other room to grow out sensi bud. I havent busted up buds that "tink tink tink" on the tray in decades haha

I was just about to pull the trigger on a press build because I had so many jars it was starting to feel like

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" 😂

Ive still got more than I'll be able to smoke anytime soon... but not quite jonesing for a press as bad lol.

U guys are putting the work in.. not gonna be able to call yall chuckers no more. U guys putting the work in to be breeders! keep it up

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Shits a tedious process..
I'm not as bothered by bud trimming as I used to be.

Thats the downside to chucking, no personal smoke! The bud you have after chucking seeds is not quality, lol.
I'll be down to one or two jars by the time the next crop of buds come down, and homies were warned a month ago to manage their stash accordingly, but they're all out. Some of that leftover seed bud isn't too bad, though. The remains of Hibernate kicked some a$$.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm not as bothered by bud trimming as I used to be.

I'll be down to one or two jars by the time the next crop of buds come down, and homies were warned a month ago to manage their stash accordingly, but they're all out. Some of that leftover seed bud isn't too bad, though. The remains of Hibernate kicked some a$$.
Oh yeah, back in the midwest my buddies that got herb from me hated when I chucked beans. They had to get seeded bud but hell it was still better and cheaper than their alternatives.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Would it not be productive seed-wise to pollinate a couple solo plants,while growing a few sensi plants to keep the personal stash up?Once I get ta chuckin' this is my plan.
Picture tbis12-14" solo cup plant fully seeded will net me hundreds of seeds.5 solo cup or 32 oz cup plants of different strains chucked in maybe 2sq ft.Should net a few hundred per cup eh? Of course this doesn't apply to those of you who need a thousand + seeds per strain.I have gotten 40+beans from one branch on a solo cup clone.
Tho,this is a mere pipe dream.I'd have no use for all those beans,aside from giving them away.
I am a TESTER...lol! I'm hunting keepers for my future dank garden!
As Bo.D said,I'll leave the chucking up to you professionals for now.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Would it not be productive seed-wise to pollinate a couple solo plants,while growing a few sensi plants to keep the personal stash up?Once I get ta chuckin' this is my plan.
Picture tbis12-14" solo cup plant fully seeded will net me hundreds of seeds.5 solo cup or 32 oz cup plants of different strains chucked in maybe 2sq ft.Should net a few hundred per cup eh? Of course this doesn't apply to those of you who need a thousand + seeds per strain.I have gotten 40+beans from one branch on a solo cup clone.
Tho,this is a mere pipe dream.I'd have no use for all those beans,aside from giving them away.
I am a TESTER...lol! I'm hunting keepers for my future dank garden!
As Bo.D said,I'll leave the chucking up to you professionals for now.
That's typically what I do to some degree. I just run them in 1 gallon pots for seed plants but this go around I have bigger plants due to 2 males being herms so I couldn't chuck with them. Now in a couple months I'll either have plenty of smoke to sit on or a bunch of seeds, all depending whether or not my first CS experiment goes successfully. 🌮 I had to throw a taco in there

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
If Oran Jones #3 tastes like she smells she's gonna be a keeper. She ain't quite as frosty as OJ#1 and there is just a little foxtail going on this run but she puts out some chunky buds. She has a smell similar to a previous tangerine power female I had but she is a bit more sour orange and less tropical punch. 20190416_170226.jpg

The grape sato in flower still has that strong grape mixed with blueberry smell going on and I'm digging it. Again this is a shitty run of her but so far I like what she has shown. Decent bud structure, resin and smell so I just need a smoke on her to see if her flavor matches her smell. The cut of her I'm reversing is questionable at this point but I'll throw her in flower Friday and we'll see what happens.
20190417_184407.jpg

A little finished bud shot of Oran Jones #1, she hits nice and hard, good lung expansion. Flavor is subtle weed flavor but it is still sort of moist so in a couple weeks the flavor should come out more.
20190417_210125.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Chopped a purple pheno black, just for smoke, today. The clones haven't given me the cool ass fade colors the seed plant did? I'll try backing the nutes off more next run. Still she has pretty purples on the flower and her smell is so unique and nice. I think I like her more than the blackberry pheno but it's a hard call, lol.
20190421_175137.jpg20190421_175443.jpg
I have a clone of her vegging nicely along with Oran Jones #3 and grape bubba which hopefully will be the next batch of seed moms for fems. If I get pollen from this grape sato clone I'll see if I can collect enough for the big girls I have now: bb b dog, lvtk and oj #1 and if any is left I'll see if there is enough for the next round. Regardless of the grape sato's performance I still plan on reversing a bb b dog clone here in the next few weeks or hopefully in time for the p b dog, oj#3 and grape bubba. But that should be a month or so away at least.

Here is the grape sato I've been spraying. She looks gnarly but she is still growing nicely and her leaves are never wilting. I think most of her gnar gnar looks are because when I started spraying her I put her back under the light too quickly a few times and kind of burnt her that way, it isn't necessarily from the CS itself. 20190421_190359.jpg20190421_190406.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The grape sato flowering cut, is still the blueberry/grape-est smelling plant I've had in a while. I'm hoping the flavor matches. I'm gambling on the GS, reversing it anyways, because the smell is so bomb and strong. She easily over powers all the plants if you jostle her too much in the tent, well her and oran j #3. The run isn't a top shelf run but she is still looking respectable. 20190420_222544.jpg

Here are the 3 plants in the tent that will either receive GS pollen or just be sensitive's plants:bb b dog, oran j #1 and lvtk
Top is lvtk, bottom is bb b dof
20190420_221629.jpg
oran j 31 is the bottom left plant20190420_221658.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Update 5 LVTK × Tangerine Power "The Juice" testers in the F&D tote being sexed.View attachment 4196
The mutant appears to have topped itself.As long as it stays healthy and somewhat keeps up with it's siblings,it gets a shot.View attachment 4198
One of mine topped itself too, then it kind of stalled out and got the chop. Im not sure if it stalled out on its own or if I over watered the poor little bastard.

Hopefully all of yours pull through. You should find some stank in them there seedlings. Looking good so far!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have clones of both of these girls vegging right now and hopefully will be the next set of mothers along with a clone of the p. black dog in the above post.

This is the oran jones keeper, I still have a cut of #1 but the lvtk is better than that one but the #3 is the most sour pungent orange smell I've had to date. Plus she puts out a lot of bud and few leaves. I think once I dial her in she will be much more frosty as well. She will be a 70 day flower or longer I'm thinking.
20190423_182233.jpg

This is the grape bubba, great so far, hopefully she smokes nicely, she will only be a 45-50 day flower in clone form I'm guessing because both of these cuts pictured are at like 41-45 days 12/12 and she is already showing cloudy and amber trichs while the oj#3 is still all clear. I'm guessing she'll come down this weekend.
20190423_182243.jpg

I have clones of both of these girls vegging right now and hopefully will be the next set of mothers along with a clone of the p. black dog in the above post.

This is the oran jones keeper, I still have a cut of #1 but the lvtk is better than that one but the #3 is the most sour pungent orange smell I've had to date. Plus she puts out a lot of bud and few leaves. I think once I dial her in she will be much more frosty as well. She will be a 70 day flower or longer I'm thinking.
View attachment 4351

This is the grape bubba, great so far, hopefully she smokes nicely, she will only be a 45-50 day flower in clone form I'm guessing because both of these cuts pictured are at like 41-45 days 12/12 and she is already showing cloudy and amber trichs while the oj#3 is still all clear. I'm guessing she'll come down this weekend.
View attachment 4353
6-7 WEEKS?!?!?!? damn bro she is chunky as fuck! reverse that and shorten the OJ flowering time?? Im getting excited just thinking about it.. add the grape in and those crosses would be like walking through the produce section.

Fire as always brother!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
6-7 WEEKS?!?!?!? damn bro she is chunky as fuck! reverse that and shorten the OJ flowering time?? Im getting excited just thinking about it.. add the grape in and those crosses would be like walking through the produce section.

Fire as always brother!
I like the way you're thinking there guy! I was thinking the same thing about bringing down the flowering times with her for sure. I want to reverse the blk bry b dog, she is a 55 day flower, and depending on how this grape bubba smokes I'd like to reverse her too at some point. Probably do that in the fall.