Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I don't have anything I'm selling at the moment but I am slowly working on some different strains and trying to work to some solid crosses/offering. Until I am confident in the seeds/crosses I'm making I will only hand them out for free as testing.

Right now I have 1 solid cross, sunny d og (goji x tangerine power), which I haven's seen or heard about any herms in the 10 or so I have seen grown out. I still need to pop a nice batch of 10-20 sunny d beans so I can find a nice couple females and males to create f2 to be able to offer up to the public. I think my end goal is to cross a sunny d og male to my lvtk cut to increase resin content, and then cross that back to the sunny d or if 1 of the 2 tangerine power females I have turn out bomb I'll hit it back to that as well.

I want the sunny d og to reek of Oj and be og kush like in bud structure but hopefully with structure in veg. Sturdier stems without the vine type growth of the lvtk.

My next chuck will hopefully be with an archive slurricane male, if I find one out of the few I popped that is anyway. I'm stoked to see what kind of frost monster the lvtk x slurricane will make. Who knows it?

Following the slurricane chuck will be my first go at reversing to create fems. I will be reversing my blackberry pheno of black dog. I'm excited to create fems via non harming plants, lol.

I'll get photos up of all the mom plants soon.

If you want to experience some Eso's magic and have space to pop some beans real soon, and you can/willing to post pics (sharing is caring) let me know because I have a handful of Oran jones (lvtk x tangerine power) reg seeds to let go to the right folks. They will hang with anything you'd get from the top breeders out there, from what I'm seeing with #1
395 Smell is lemon/orange candy

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Actually, I lied. My next chuck will be my purple pheno of black dog x Oran Jones #2. I thought he was a she because the preflowers looked ovule( edit: um that's oval, lmao) vs round but just check it and they are definitely balls and zero pistils.

The only plant I have in flower that has been grown out 2x with no nanners etc is the purp b dog. I have a seedlings in their 1st rodeo so I'm not trying to pollinate any this go round but that may change. I'll store a little extra pollen just incase. Still be a couple weeks before this dude drops pollen though so hopefully it's in time ti catch the b. dog in a good window.

Chuck it!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Definitely digging the OJ #1, she is just kicking ass. Yields much better than the lvtk, has better structure and is damn close in the frost department but momma is still queen. I'm thinking the the clone will yield big time.
Smell is similar to momma but has a lemon/orangey sweet smell, hoping it taste jamming.
From this
IMG_20190209_102632_963.jpg
To this
20190319_182213.jpg20190319_182248.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
In the flowering tent and most likely getting pollinated by Oran Jones #2 male. He has a nice orange smell on stem rub. I was gonna cull him and for some reason I crushed the stem and caught the smell so decided to use it to pollinate a black dog I have in flower along with all the orange tarp seedlings I got in flower too.
More oran jones #2 and #3, (left) is #2 is the male I'll be using (right) is #3 is a taller female pheno
20190318_191831.jpg20190318_191841.jpg
Tangerine power females, the smaller one is only other plant to have a strong orange smell from stem rub and it is stronger than OJ#3's
20190318_183512.jpg20190318_183520.jpg
So far the earliest frosting female is the mend purp x bubba by Hazeman, I'm guessing it isn't heavy on the bubba side because it has been vigorous, keeping pace with the sweet dixie which is a beast.
20190318_185833.jpg20190318_185908.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I will be popping some Sunny d and the grape sato in a day or two
The sunny d has been solid so far. I'm the only one to run the grape sato so far and I neglected her on the seed run so I killed the seed plant and kept the clone. The clone is in flower now, about 1.5 weeks. The seed plant went 3 weeks before I chopped her and had a nice berry type smell.

The mom miyagi might throw some balls so watch those. The citrus twist cross I did (miyagi x tangerine power) was the only TP cross that threw balls on me so far, 2/3 threw balls. 1 I culled because it was balls top to bottom, the 2nd only had a ball in early flower. I plucked it and it finished no problems.

The sato is miyagi x grapes 13 so I don't know if these girls will do the same but the terps should be on point. Just wanted to drop that warning, I don't think they'll be cali connection type chances but there may be a chance of a ball or two. So far the one I'm running is solid. I'll let you know if that changes.