Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man the grape bubba is a beast. I'm surprised by how big this sum o bitch has gotten. I've always read bubba crosses are slow and short, naw, not this girl. She is the tallest plant in the tent. She will have those familiar golf ball type bubba buds though and they will be frosty as funk! She is already the frostiest girl out of all the seedlings. And she reeks with grape terps. Her and the grape sato clone have great grape terps, different but similar. 20190326_182628.jpg20190326_182644.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
You had a very nice lvtk you used as the mom,i had a real nice one,but i think yours was better 👏
She puts out heat but she is a lanky girl that needs to be tied up for sure. This is her about an hour ago before chop. This is after I untied her.
20190327_174103.jpg

This is the blackberry b. dog right before chop. She is super nice in the terp dept and has great bud to leaf ratio but she could be a bit stronger potency wise. So when I reverse her she will do much nasty with momma lvtk.
20190327_173230.jpg
20190327_173238.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What do soak your seeds in bro? Sorry for my ignorance but I use water, just curious.
I just through them into a wet paper towel and then into a plastic baggie for germination. If seeds don't crack on their own in 2-3 days I'll manually crack them myself using my finger or tweezers. Usually after I manually crack them they sprout a little tail out in the next 12 hours or so.

I've never done the whole soak seeds in a glass of water technique myself.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This is looking to be a male, the strongest of the slurricanes.
20190330_203734.jpg
As long as the slurricane male doesn't go herm on me he'll be hitting this girl. bbb dog
IMG_20190328_213206_472.jpg
He will also be hitting a lvtk clone and Oran Jones #1 clone as well. I may hit some of the girls already in flower too for a few freebies/testers for give aways.

I got like 160 mylar packs and lycon containers I'm hoping to fill with slurricane crosses. I'll test some of each cross and if they're good I'll get some sells going via email and what not. I'm going for gourmet dank on a budget pricing.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So far the best smelling plant out of the new seeds is the grape sato. She is an interesting blend of blueberry and grape juice. She is a little fluffier looking in early flower but her smell is intoxicating for sure. The grape bubba by hazeman is a close 2nd with a very similar grape juice smell but not as sweet or strong/clear/present as the g. sato.
20190330_203545.jpg