Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Was stoked the other day when Hazeman reached out to me on IG to ask to use these pics of the grape bubba. He said it looks better than his pheno so I told him I'd send him some cuts of her once the clone gets big enough to clone. Hopefully the grape sato reverses and produces plenty of pollen because I would love to hit the grape bubba with her.
20190425_173306.jpg

Edit: I didn't realize I already posted it, lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Out of the 2 tangerine powers, 2 Oran Jones, grape bubba, sweet dixie pheno hunt. 1 tang pow was a dud and culled at a month 12/12, 1 Oran Jones was a male. Funny thing with the Oran Jones seedlings the male had a orange smell on stem rub and #3 female in the tent right now had no orange smell on stem rub but #3's buds reek of oranges.

2/3 of the Oran Jones had/has orange smell, hopefully #3 taste like orange too. I definitely plan on finding another orange smelling oran male to create f2s. She will most likely be a strain I will do some work with in the near future.

The sweet dixie wins best overall performance so far, great structure, strong vigor, pretty in veg and flower, she stacks like a beast and smells great too, like sweet over ripen orange. I cut a bud off in attempts to clone and reveg it.

The grape bubba is a gem too, along with the oran #3. I guess the smoke test will determine the real winners but those three are gonna move forward. The other tangerine power I let flower out is ok but not as nice nor has as much orange tones as either the sweet dixie or the oran #3.

Clones of the grape bubba, oran #3, purple pheno of black dog and just rooted clones of grape sato and blackberry b dog are rocking right now along with unrooted clones of lvtk, oran #1&#3 and the dark green slurricane. I think I'm gonna try to reverse the bb b dog and oran #3 cuts that are rooting now. I'll get them nice and healthy in a couple weeks and start spraying them with the purpose of storing the pollen till later.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Knock on wood, the grape sato is showing a couple balls! Hopefully she fully reverses and throws me some workable pollen. Hell, hopefully she blows fat wads of pollen.

I wish I could have throw the reversed grape sato into flower a little sooner than the other plant to be pollinated but hopefully I can get pollen around the 4 week mark so I will still have 4-5 weeks for seeds to finish. Time will tell.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Few quick shots of 5 The Juice testers being sexed20190501_185823.jpg20190501_185834.jpg.Few days over 2 weeks of flowering to sex...maybe,I'm not near my calender.
Some huge leaves with prominent serrations.The second pic shows the self topped mutant.
I hope that biggun up front pops stigma instead of sacs!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Few quick shots of 5 The Juice testers being sexedView attachment 5117View attachment 5118.Few days over 2 weeks of flowering to sex...maybe,I'm not near my calender.
Some huge leaves with prominent serrations.The second pic shows the self topped mutant.
I hope that biggun up front pops stigma instead of sacs!
Looking good man! Have you done any stem rubbing yet? I had 1 male that put out a nice orange smell on stem rub. Either way they're looking nice and healthy and should fill out nicely for you! Cheers man and stoked to see them doing their thing.

That tall one will be female, I feel it :cool:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Looking good man! Have you done any stem rubbing yet? I had 1 male that put out a nice orange smell on stem rub. Either way they're looking nice and healthy and should fill out nicely for you! Cheers man and stoked to see them doing their thing.

That tall one will be female, I feel it :cool:
Thank you Eso.
I hadn't done a stem rub on these yet. Don't wanna touch'em "that way" until they sex..lol. Kidding. Had to cull one of Red's LVTKxMimosa today that showed male,forgot all about these while I was crying over the dead dude.
I'll grope them mañana they are sleeping now.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@thenotsoesoteric see anything jumping out yet? I'll take individual pics tomorrow also. These were just a quick snap while I was in there and found that dude lurking.
The taller less branchy pheno is the orange smelling one in flower, #3, so I'm guessing that taller one might be similar to my number 3. Other than that I'm not sure, they'll pop out more in the next week or so. Once they start forming buds they should start showing resin production too. Knock on wood you find some dank treasure.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The girls had different looking leaves while smaller but as they hit flower they both have similar large slender blade leaves.
Here is oran #1 in flower, no orange terps more like mom with a hashy flavor.
20190417_164805.jpg20190326_184335.jpg

And the orange phenos seem to have fatter finger or rounder looking leaves
Here is #3, kick ass sour orange smell, very strong smell to her
20190501_210124.jpg

But in flower her leaf fingers slimmed up a bit but still has that rounder leaf look over all.
20190425_173436.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
They're looking so nice and healthy.😁
Looking at the leaves, I think you've got at least two diff phenos there to play with besides the mutant.
Upper pic that front one has some really deep serrations and mostly 7 bladed, while the back looks to be 5 bladed with tiny last 2. Are there other differences between them? Like in smell yet?
Thank you Jesse. Haven't done the stem rub yet.I'll do it mañana when I take individual pics.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The girls had different looking leaves while smaller but as they hit flower they both have similar large slender blade leaves.
Here is oran #1 in flower, no orange terps more like mom with a hashy flavor.
View attachment 5128View attachment 5127

And the orange phenos seem to have fatter finger or rounder looking leaves
Here is #3, kick ass sour orange smell, very strong smell to her
View attachment 5130

But in flower her leaf fingers slimmed up a bit but still has that rounder leaf look over all.
View attachment 5131
Those leaves on that OJ#3 look mighty familiar.
I may have 2 & 2. OJ & LVTK leaning phenos. I in the rear by the hygrometer and the one in the middle of the tote look to have the slender LVTK leaves.The 2 closet to the front look to have the OJ fat fingers...heh...ok ok the OranJones fat fingers.C'mon man OranJones,the juice?Yea...ok.lol. The mutant might be the 1 off'er of the combo of both.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Those are really nice. I dig the orangy ones alot, one of the many varieties I love.
It's interesting to see the plant characteristics and the other traits that can follow them for specific phenos.
I've been working on my id skills alot more, fine tuning my ability for identifying specific traits etc. Learning from folks like yourself and other skilled chuckers/growers.😁😁😁
There will be chucking in my future. Lol.
I love mashing varieties together and then seeing what comes from it. Sometimes its gold sometimes its mids but always fun. Cheers and good luck in the future chuckings!