Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
oops forgot this
grape sato clone
View attachment 1148
As I was reading your last message I was gunna ask for this picture haha. Thanks for the warning I spend a lot of time with my plants so I will keep a good eye on them.

I’m glad you mentioned you’re the only one to run the grape sato yet I’ll make sure to pop a few of those to see what comes up

TrailBlazer12747

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Eso, what are you plans for that blackdog? Who's she being hit with?
I got 2 phenos right now, the blackberry leaner and the purple pheno. The purple pheno is about to get hit by the Oran Jones male. Then I have 2 clones the blackberry leaner in veg and another purple clone in veg, those 2 will both be getting pollinated by a male slurricane if I get 1 from the 3 I have in veg. If no slurricane male then I will probably just use the Oran Jones pollen I'll collect in a week or two.

Then following that I'm hoping to reverse the blackberry leaner to create fems too.

It should be an interesting year of pollen chucking.

Also I'll send out those Oran Jones to you and Chuck the grower tomorrow.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well god damn it. Oran Jones male had balls on him but today he also has hairs, boo. That sucks because he has a beautiful orange smell on stem rub like the tangerine powers I've ran. Oh well them's the breaks. So no Oran Jones crosses this time around. Both females have been ball free, #1 is at like 35-45ish days or something like that ball free, #3 is about 2 weeks 12/12 so she still on watch.

I decided to throw the slurricanes into 12/12 in the cabinet under qb's. I'll find room for them in the tent once the lvtk and b dog are chopped. Hopefully I can find a solid male in the slurricanes to chuck with, or else I'll be making some CS in a hurry, lol.

Nature forces my hand again, no goji, no oj, come on baby let 3rd time be the charm.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Some good news in the garden, the grape bubba from hazeman (mendo purp x bubba or vice versa) has a great grape candy smell. And the grape sato is starting to smell berry fruity like its seed run. Should be a nice mix of the blue dream terps and grapes 13 terps. Both parents had descent size flowers.
grape bubba
20190323_213923.jpg
grape sato
20190323_213930.jpg
If I find a nice male in the slurricanes I will completely seed these 3 girls up.
From left, oran jones #1, black dog bb pheno and lvtk20190323_214001.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Some good news in the garden, the grape bubba from hazeman (mendo purp x bubba or vice versa) has a great grape candy smell. And the grape sato is starting to smell berry fruity like its seed run. Should be a nice mix of the blue dream terps and grapes 13 terps. Both parents had descent size flowers.
grape bubba
View attachment 1496
grape sato
View attachment 1497
If I find a nice male in the slurricanes I will completely seed these 3 girls up.
From left, oran jones #1, black dog bb pheno and lvtkView attachment 1498
Those are looking good

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
OJ #1 around 40-45 days 12/12, still swelling up. She is honestly looking more like the pheno of cookies n chem than either the lvtk mom or any of the tangerine power females. But definitely no chem here.

Her smell is fuel funky hash like her momma but has some sweetness lemony orange smells too. Hoping she smokes like she smells. She also chunks up better than either parent strains did too. Solid buds, the cmh tends to give foxtail buds more often than the has did but just as big. Buds are chunky from top to bottom
20190326_184312.jpg20190326_184319.jpg20190326_184335.jpg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
OJ #1 around 40-45 days 12/12, still swelling up. She is honestly looking more like the pheno of cookies n chem than either the lvtk mom or any of the tangerine power females. But definitely no chem here.

Her smell is fuel funky hash like her momma but has some sweetness lemony orange smells too. Hoping she smokes like she smells. She also chunks up better than either parent strains did too. Solid buds, the cmh tends to give foxtail buds more often than the has did but just as big. Buds are chunky from top to bottom
View attachment 1782View attachment 1783View attachment 1784
She’s a beauty