Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Slurricanes are looking good. So far 1 is for sure male and hopefully stays that way, 1 is all female and 1 has calyxes and what looks to be balls. I'll keep an eye on ballie and pluck if it is just a ball or two. Hopefully its just weird looking preflowers.

I don't know if Archive tested any of these slurricanes so not sure what's what with them. Again the veg was without issues and light leaks seem very unlikely due to where my tent is located.
Slurri X, male
20190401_180638.jpg20190401_180646.jpg

Slurri Z, female
20190401_180748.jpg20190401_180757.jpg

I'll get pics of Y if it ends up being female, if it herms I'll chop no pics.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Oran Jones #3 is looking like momma lvtk as far as structure goes, lol. She is one tall lanky bitch. She has descent resin proaction early on and has a similar smell as a previous tangerine power female on stem rub. I'm not sure if this pheno will make it to round 2 unless that orange smell gets better and buds swell the hell up.
20190401_174202.jpg20190401_174210.jpg

The haze man grape bubba is a wonderful surprise. I only had the 1 plant that wasn't a slow mutant that was culled and she is now blowing up. Strong grape smell and frost is really kicking, only the grape sato cut is sweeter grape, and her buds are going to be solid rock/golf balls20190401_170805.jpg

Sweet dixie rocking the heavy nodge 20190401_170739.jpg

black dog, purple pheno, she is already starting to turn so I believe this round she will get very colorful in late flower. I have to run her light on nutes to get her to show her colors.
20190401_170750.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I crammed the blackberry black dog, lvtk and Oran Jones #1 clones into the flower tent. They will over grow the tent in a week or two so that'll be fun. The OJ #1 seed plant is almost done flowering and I may remove/cull the tangerine powers if they don't start doing something beyond mids, so that'll open a little room. 20190402_185945.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Knock on wood, I'm hoping 3rd time is a charm, but the 3 mom plants are in 12/12 today and the slurricane male still looking good. If the Gods permit the line up for the next chuck is looking like it will be the following females:
These 3 will be completely seeded out and will hopefully be chucked full of beans and will be readily available once harvested.
BB blackdog
LVTK
OJ#1

These females will be only sparsely pollinated so don't think many will make it out this 1st round and dixie was a one time run. Both grape b and grape s will be ran again after this so they will most likely be in future chucks.
grape bubba (mendo purp x bubba) killer frost so far, great grape smell
grape sato, probably the ugliest buds so far but the best smelling plant in my collection
sweet dixie, great plant all around, smell, structure, easy growth

I might pollinate one of the tangerine powers but so far they are not impressive. One smells nice but both lack resin production and have smaller buds compared to the others.

Edit: I say the grape sato is best smelling cut I have but that's because I love grape. Blackberry is great but face it, when you grab for a jar of jelly you going with blackberry or grape? But bb b dog is still great smelling and tasting and has proven herself, the jury is still out on sato.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Damn your Sweet Dixie is pumping out the frost! Nicely done. Lol, makes me feel like I did something wrong on my seed run of her. I have a clone run of her in flower now.What week is this gal? Surely hope I didn't fuck up my plant tags.Looking at your dixie has me questioning my skills.
Thank you Cob! I think they're at 3 weeks or so. The dixie pheno I have is definitely doing very well. I'm not sure if I can chalk it up to growing abilities but rather luck of the draw. I'm certainly impressed by her so far.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well scratch the slurricane crosses. This male is throwing fucking pistils too! Never had a male do this and now this is 2nd male in a row to throw pistils.

I've got some shit luck trying to get a chuck going. 1st the goji pollen didn't pass the freeze test, then Oran Jones #2 threw pistils and now this slurricane. He's getting the chop.

So that's 1 herm male and 1 herm female and 1 female for the slurricanes. I'm guessing the slurricanes were not tested, lol.

I think I'm just gonna reverse a cut and make fems with a proven cut.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Oran Jones #3 is starting to look nice and frosty and she has a smell similar to the tangerine powers have/had, sort of a orange or something but not sweet or tangy kind of bland orange.
20190405_180023.jpg

Oran Jones #1 is showing some red/crimson colors on some of the coated fan leaves. I tried to get pics but my phone blows, lol. She is frosted nicely and has lost any sweet orange/lemon candy smell she had in early flower. She smells a lot like momma, gas/hash skunky stank. I'm digging it and hope it has that stank taste. Momma lvtk has just a generic weed drowned out by hash taste so it'd be nice if OJ#1 improves on that flavor. Honestly if OJ#1 breeds as well as lvtk I'd think about replacing lvtk with oj#1. Better structure and bigger buds. 20190405_175358.jpg20190405_175406.jpg

Oran Jones #3 is starting to look nice and frosty and she has a smell similar to the tangerine powers have/had, sort of a orange or something but not sweet or tangy kind of bland orange.
View attachment 2813

Oran Jones #1 is showing some red/crimson colors on some of the coated fan leaves. I tried to get pics but my phone blows, lol. She is frosted nicely and has lost any sweet orange/lemon candy smell she had in early flower. She smells a lot like momma, gas/hash skunky stank. I'm digging it and hope it has that stank taste. Momma lvtk has just a generic weed drowned out by hash taste so it'd be nice if OJ#1 improves on that flavor. Honestly if OJ#1 breeds as well as lvtk I'd think about replacing lvtk with oj#1. Better structure and bigger buds. View attachment 2814View attachment 2815
Lovin it bro! Keep it up

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well I'm trying my hand at making my 1st batch of CS and so far so good I believe.
Here is after about an hour, not much of laser light is visible.
20190406_200721.jpg

Here is after about 3.5 hours. The laser is a bit brighter now and I'll let it go a bit longer.
20190406_212244.jpg

I started at 5:30 pst tonight so I'll let it cook for 6-8 hours. I gotta wipe the negative wire off every 20-30 mins due to build up. I have an air hose going to to help mix the water and what not. I'm making about 2/3 of a gallon so I should have plenty for my needs.