Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The difference between the lvtk and oj#1 are very easy to spot from a far, lol.
lvtk
20190617_185033.jpg
oj#1
20190617_185052.jpg

Their buds look very similar but oj#1 just doesn't yield like the lvtk but she is more manageable in flower.

Then there is Maud, lol, oj#3 is a little lvtk and the sativa side of tangerine power. Her smoke is badass in both potency and terps, straight sour orange rind. I almost get a lemon taste too. 20190617_190209.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Threw 3 Female seed's c99 into the old paper towel tonight. I've heard from a few reputable folks the FS c99 commonly throws out pineapple flavors and I'm digging on that action.20190618_213352.jpg20190618_214026.jpg

After these c99 and the 12 or so testers I'll run at the end of July I'm thinking I'm gonna pop some nirvana seeds. Most likely Snow White and the pure power plant. Grew them both in the past and like what they had going on.

In my experience with nirvana is you only find 1 descent female in a 10 pack but that 1 girl is usually really nice but a few were top notch and just as good as anything me or a friend has paid over $100 for a pack.

The best were Ice, top 44, ppp and Snow White.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Also, I was just puffing another bowl of the grape sato and as I blew it out the old memory of being a 7 yr old down in Arkansas chasing down the snow cone guy for my favorite snow cone, the blue one came to mind! I'm not sure if it was a blue raspberry or what berry flavor but that old blue snow cone came right to mind.

My plan if everything goes well is to hand out cuts of grape sato, oj#3, grape bubba and blackberry black dog. I just want to get them out there so other folks can have new flavors and vouch for me. Since I ain't using known cuts I'd like to at least get some forum fam some cuts.

The cuts won't happen till August but I'll let folks know what's good when I get closer to that day.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Chopped the blackberry black dog down so I'll be collecting some grape sato beans soon!

She is solid blackberry smelling and tasting, really a nice plant with rock hard golf ball buds. Pretty colors too. This girl mixed with the grape sato should create some really tasty buds. Sato and bbb dog have strong smell, rub your fingers on the cola and they stink for a while after, both have the same taste as the smell so blackberry and grape berry respectively. Sato is the closest tasting bud to that old school blueberry I've had in a while and hoping she crosses out well. 20190621_202709.jpg20190621_203354.jpg20190621_203855.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I just chopped a couple tops off the remaining seeded plant, Oran Jones #1, and checked some calyxes to observe seeds inside. The OJ#1 has the best looking beans aesthetically speaking. Nice plump cam seeds. 20190624_205902.jpg

So far both the oran ladies have been nice plants. I would be happy to find either one in a purchased pack. That's how I know if a chuck is worth a shit. If it's on par with shit I've bought then it's gotta be good enough to slap my name on, lmao.
20190624_205559.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I should be able to get testers out to folks before I bounce on vacation July 23rd which would be awesome. I'll be popping mine July 29th the day I get home for vacation. Then it's two weeks veg and flip, maybe just a week.

I will only have a very limited supply of the other 3 crosses I made with the sato using the purple pheno of black dog, oj#3 and the grape bubba but man these three should be nuts on terps. Oj#3 is straight orange rind sour that keeps getting more lemon to it the longer it sits in the jar, the grape bubba has that grape juice flavor like the mendo purp and the purp black dog has a mystery berry type flavor with some metallic like after taste.

The grape bubba is a resinous plant for sure,20190624_203129.jpg20190624_203122.jpgIMG_20190411_100256_940.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The bbb dog and lvtk buds will probably be dry enough this weekend to start shucking some beans. I'm pretty stoked! Will release the new names for the crosses too or wait till I ship out testers so it'll be a surprise? We'll see.
20190625_202641.jpg

This little nug of mine... she is jammed packed with nice dark beans. Couldn't capture just how loaded she really is but she's looking like that good ole brick weed from back in the day, nothing but beans😂20190626_180744.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The bbb dog and lvtk buds will probably be dry enough this weekend to start shucking some beans. I'm pretty stoked! Will release the new names for the crosses too or wait till I ship out testers so it'll be a surprise? We'll see.
View attachment 11767

This little nug of mine... she is jammed packed with nice dark beans. Couldn't capture just how loaded she really is but she's looking like that good ole brick weed from back in the day, nothing but beans😂View attachment 11768
Gone are the days of cringing while busting up a bud and hearing: tink...tink tink...tink...tink tink tink tink lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Mimosa F2's were like that. The seed to weed ratio was waaaay off haha
I was picking seeds for a month.
View attachment 11818
Well at least you get plenty of shake for joints or hash making but it is a burden. Eyes start getting sore, you get cramps from being bent over shucking beans. I think Im gonna look into making a seed sorter like @macsnax built. Things are sweet!