Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Not sure yet, I still have some sato pollen in fridge so will try that but not sure if it will still be good. Or may reverse something else.
How long has it been in there? I had some haphazardly stored Jelly Pie pollen in the fridge(no freezer).
It was in a small 30ml $store tupperware container,no dessicant or rice. It was harvested either at the end of last year or beginning of the year.Just used some of it,along with some fresh fresh from june.
Hit 2 different branches with them to test the viability of the old batch.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
How long has it been in there? I had some haphazardly stored Jelly Pie pollen in the fridge(no freezer).
It was in a small 30ml $store tupperware container,no dessicant or rice. It was harvested either at the end of last year or beginning of the year.Just used some of it,along with some fresh fresh from june.
Hit 2 different branches with them to test the viability of the old batch.
Its from a couple months ago when I collected her pollen originally. Its in a jar in fridge with rice inside. I won't be able to try using that pollen for at least another month so hopefully its still good. But Im gonna reverse the blackberry black dog about the same time so if sato pollen is no good will have back up pollen to use.

Just would rather use sato pollen so I don't need to wait for testing again but we shall see.

Im hoping that sato kicks out grapeberry dankness so I can just run her crosses for a bit while I test the bbb dog's reverse-ability.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well the blackberry b dog beans are ready to go, these are rejects I threw in a paper towel last night around 9pm and like 5-10 have cracked and some with nice tails already! I'll be getting a testers row call list up in the next couple days too! Start sending this bitches out, I'll trow some lvtk and oran jones beans in a paper towel tonight too so we can get those checked too. 20190710_163450.jpg

Also the c99's are chirping along decently, two maybe three distinct phenos so far 1 short with fatter leaves I'm guessing leans towards the grapefruit/indica (left), then 1 medium tall pheno that has medium skinny/fat leaf blades (center), and 1 tall skinny leaf blade pheno (right). I'm guessing the skinny leaf taller pheno will be the pineapple leaning cut which would be my luck, lol, with the lvtk I don't need anymore tall phenos. But if its pineapple I'll do something to reign in them stretchers.

20190710_163616.jpg20190710_163611.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Probably my favorite smoke out of the bunch and she is a pretty flower but she is slow as hell in veg and it takes forever to root clones. But she isn't going anywhere anytime soon hopefully. Though I do have a couple beans from her due to tangerine power pollen straying a little on the tp pollination, and I got some of the grape sato beans cooking right here.
20190710_194903.jpg

That fade though
20190710_194718.jpg20190710_194729.jpg

Even the oj#3 has some color on her back leaves but barely even noticeable, lol
20190710_195027.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Chop Chop.Eso,I may have 3 different phenos.More on that in a bit.
The Juice-Pheno #2 Plant #1.20190710_183437.jpg20190710_183652.jpg20190710_183726.jpg20190710_183521.jpg20190710_183553.jpg20190710_183617.jpg
This gal's nose is a fermented "berry" with some astringent underneath.Only way I can describe the smell right now is something we call trashcan punch in my neck of the woods.It has all kinds of fruit in it with liquor in it.Usually a clear alcohol,gin,vodka,etc. In a 55 gal trashcan.
Forgot the before pic. Had a brain fart and clipped the whole plant.Forgot about the reveg.Doh!!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The Juice Pheno #(2)..really #3 As this gals nose is all funk.Og funk.Musty,oiniony and gassy.Bud structure is slightly different than P2P1's also.Saved some nugs for possible reveg.
Before the leaf clip.Heh, I don't know what happened to my after pics.
20190710_185321.jpg
20190710_185355.jpg20190710_185336.jpg20190710_185006.jpg20190710_184954.jpg20190710_190651.jpg
All 4 plants were hollow stemed.Won't speculate on what I think on it.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Should had added this disclaimer on the first post.
Anyway,I didn't cultivate these gals to their full potential.Usually,I top of all of the F&D totes every 2 days with 2 gals of water/nutes.
Well,I skipped a day of top offs and didn't compensate for it.The 2 above plants didn't take it so bad.But coupled with the new environment from the added fan,the lowers res increased in ec...
The LVTK leaners in the same tote took the brunt of it.They were drinking much faster than the other 2 totes in the room(different genetics) as well ad the other 2 plants of The juice in the dame tote.

Pic heavy as I had time to snap more.
The Juice Pheno1-Plant1.
Before strip
20190710_191858.jpg
After.I wound the branches around themselves for the pic.I did take more leaves of.
20190710_193434.jpg
20190710_192052.jpg20190710_184938.jpg
20190710_191915.jpg
20190710_191933.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Nice! Im surprised you didnt find a orange pheno in them girls but they all look coated. Love seeing the whole grows and especially chop chop time. Cant wait to hear the smoke report!!! Cheers buddy, great job!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Nice! Im surprised you didnt find a orange pheno in them girls but they all look coated. Love seeing the whole grows and especially chop chop time. Cant wait to hear the smoke report!!! Cheers buddy, great job!
Thank you Eso. The orange phenos are the two LVTK leaners. I was kinda toasted while posting and uploading and accidentally omitted that key note. The both of them are identical as of now on the nose.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Any idea where the berry and that pungent pheno,the phenos#2 & 3 hail from? I was pleasantly surprised by the terps coming of of both.
Not sure, perhaps from the lemon skunk in lvtk or the blue power in tangerine power? I know my brother had a lvtk clone outdoor earlier this year and he said he was getting fruity smells on her but when I grow it indoors I get mostly og type terps.

Thats the beauty of chucking, some wonderful surprises pop up sometimes! But that berry note should mesh with that grape sato nicely! Im stoked to see what everyone gets!!!

Cheers man and Im glad you did get some orange terps, they make for a chill smoke.