Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Fucking A, lol. It ain't easy but I gotta try and make it look that way, lol. The tangerine power male I used I'm thinking I should have held on to gosh darn it because he kicked out some pretty colors in his daughters. Whether it was him alone or a combo with the moms but OJ#1, the lvtk leaner, had a little hint of color last run but this run she is real showing some color. This should pair nicely with the grape sato to add some purple, the sato faded with purple in her a little too.
Full seeded OJ#1 at about 64-65 days or a little longer, it is hard to see with that 315w light blasting but this bud is a faded purple with green toward the tips. Looks better in person but they always do!20190627_174341.jpg
20190627_174346.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Only like 1/3 of the way through the black dog bud and looking descent. I hope the lvtk and oran jones fair as well but I think this one will be the most popular in demand. Though I'm sure the lvtk cross will be popular too.
20190630_174551.jpg
I plan on doing a germination test on all three crosses in another week or so, I need to let them chill for another week and then into the fridge for at least a week before I try germinating them though. Then as soon as I get back from vacation July 30th I'm gonna pop 3-4 of each of the three strains to begin my "official" test run.

I'll also throw these 3 female seed's c99 into flower when I get home from vac in July as well. If these sato crosses turn out displaying the same grape berry terps the sato does and the offspring are dank I will reverse the sato again in the near future. Would love to find a pineapple grape berry pheno from the possible c99 sato cross.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
"The Juice"
My bad Eso,I took more Of the LVTK leaner photos or I thought I was.Turns out I must've hit record.It was a video instead.I'll get more tomorrow.Snapped these before lights out hit.
Pheno#1 LVTK leaner.
20190701_160813.jpg
20190701_160907.jpg
Pheno#2 1st plant
20190701_160921.jpg20190701_160938.jpg20190701_160947.jpg
2nd of the #2 pheno.
20190701_160956.jpg
20190701_161004.jpg
I'll get better respresentation pics tomorrow.
I added another fan to the tent.As you can see by the leaves*outside of the ones singed bybthe qb boards * the girls didn't like the abrupt environmental shift.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
"The Juice"
My bad Eso,I took more Of the LVTK leaner photos or I thought I was.Turns out I must've hit record.It was a video instead.I'll get more tomorrow.Snapped these before lights out hit.
Pheno#1 LVTK leaner.
View attachment 12414
View attachment 12415
Pheno#2 1st plant
View attachment 12416View attachment 12417View attachment 12418
2nd of the #2 pheno.
View attachment 12419
View attachment 12425
I'll get better respresentation pics tomorrow.
I added another fan to the tent.As you can see by the leaves*outside of the ones singed bybthe qb boards * the girls didn't like the abrupt environmental shift.
🤘🔥🔥🔥 Looking good buddy. I'm sure they'll like that 2nd fan. They're both looking frosty as can be for having any heat issues so that's a plus. Hopefully the sato crosses will not be as leggy because the sato is a squat little indica leaner. Anything to help chill out that TK stretch will be a nice thing, lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Some better shots. "The Juice"
Pheno #1 LVTK leaner both supercropped mains leaning to the left.
View attachment 12555View attachment 12556
View attachment 12557View attachment 12558View attachment 12559
That's the juice alright! Them girls got legs for days, lol. They do respond real well to topping and training which leads to bigger yields but those seed runs have you doing anything you can to keep them under control. I think the tangerine power also added to the overall sprawl on this cross.

God I hope the grape sato helps chill out the lvtk in the new fems but I'm gonna have to cross the oran jones back to the sunny d og to help give it some better structure. The oran jones makes great smoke but I do want to get that structure under control before I release it as a strain for sell.

The one thing I'm confident in is the juice will give you nice potent meds and if you don't find an orange pheno I can send you a cut of my #3! Cheers buddy and thanks for the updates

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
That's the juice alright! Them girls got legs for days, lol. They do respond real well to topping and training which leads to bigger yields but those seed runs have you doing anything you can to keep them under control. I think the tangerine power also added to the overall sprawl on this cross.

God I hope the grape sato helps chill out the lvtk in the new fems but I'm gonna have to cross the oran jones back to the sunny d og to help give it some better structure. The oran jones makes great smoke but I do want to get that structure under control before I release it as a strain for sell.

The one thing I'm confident in is the juice will give you nice potent meds and if you don't find an orange pheno I can send you a cut of my #3! Cheers buddy and thanks for the updates
Lol dude, the 2 LVTK leaners gotta have giraffe in their lineage somewhere. The one in the back has lowers sprawled out over into the tote beside her.

The #2 pheno both have stayed at least 1.5' shorter
than the LVTK leaners.
Had this not been a seed run, you wouldn't recognize the LVTK leaners outside of bud structure.
I would've wrestled,pruned and defoliated these gals into submission!

My defoliation itch hasn't been scratched since the beginning of the year.It hurts,it hurts.I like to run seeds unfettered the first run.Sometimes I have to top them.Blah.

There's some goodness...potent goodness in these gals I'm sure,but thank you my ninja for cut offer.
👊🏻

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
That one does have the same bud style as the sativa leaning pheno of the tangerine power I had last year. Dense chunky round buds. Both the indica leaning tp and lvtk have more spear like buds that start off a little whispy but fill in nicely by harvest.
So you're thinking thus is a TangPow leaner?
Would be nice to get some sativa high in stock.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So you're thinking thus is a TangPow leaner?
Would be nice to get some sativa high in stock.
It's hard to tell but it does have similar buds stacking.

These are the best photos I have of the #3 but its too far away to see buds up close but you can see how they are dense "ball" shape/style of buds, that rounded bud look.

But then again your #2 looks very og in buds look too so it'll come down to the smoke report before we know for sure?! lol Cheers