Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Well.. they will be coming down within the next couple days if I can find the time. Very similar to her sisters of the past, structure wise.. I've had the occasional really tall (males usually.. and almost always the ones that smelled orange even in veg) but most of the females have been manageable, but required support towards the end of flowering. From experience, I would say they are leaning towards the Goji.. but the one with the smaller buds this round has a different smell than the other ones.. I wont be 100% until a few days after trim but I think I'm getting some citrus folks!

Yall gotta get you a pack while you still can.. for real, for real 🤙

View attachment 9378View attachment 9380View attachment 9381View attachment 9382
Nicely done my man. What strain is this? She is a beauty.

@thenotsoesoteric That bdog has been on my mind since you posted her first run pics RIU!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Nicely done my man. What strain is this? She is a beauty.

@thenotsoesoteric That bdog has been on my mind since you posted her first run pics RIU!
James's pics above are of sunny D og, goji og x tangerine power!

The blackberry pheno of b dog is dead on blackberry smell and flavor and the purp pheno has a raspberry blackberry metallic type taste, both are great smoke so I'm stoked to see how the sato crosses with them.

The sato had a nice berry grape taste to her as well and a very strong grape berry smell too. The mix of the bbb dog and sato should kick out some retarded delicious pheno, I'm hoping to find a fruity pebbles type flavor from either that or the purp b dog x sato. Plus I hit the grape bubba with the sato too, I'll only get about 10 or so but enough to test, and that cross should be stupid as well, just straight up smuckers
grape jelly I'm hoping, lol.

The sato has shorter and stocker structure so hopefully she helps chill the LVTK out.

That is also why I'm gonna reverse the purp black dog 1st vs the blackberry one. The purp is a slower veg and stays short and squat although veg and flower.

Don't get me wrong the lvtk cut I have may be limby but she puts out potent babies. I was driving home from playing 9 holes after work and I ripped 3 puffs of the oran jones #3, the orange rind pheno, and I almost had to pull over and sit down for a minute, lol. :giggle: It is more sativa leaning than the lvtk and it seemed like oj#3 might be just as potent as momma. Definitely a nice hard hit.

Cheers

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Upcoming plans are looking crammed but tasty! I just threw my keepers in fox farm soil; bbb dog, purp dog, lvtk, oj#. grape sato, grape bubba. I threw them in soil because I'm planning a vacation at the end of July and can't rely on anyone to come over and watch the whole garden but a buddy can watch 6 plants that I bring to him in soil.

I may pop 2 of the female seeds' c99 July 1st so they'll be big enough to flower when I get back on July 29th because then I gotta get bean popping, lol.

I'm gonna pop 3 or 4 each of the lvtk x GS, oj#1 x GS and bbb dog x GS, maybe a couple of the purp b dog x GS too. So I'll have 9-12 testers and the c99 going. I'm just gonna veg tester a week or so and then flip. Not sure if I'll be able to clone any but we'll see.

Hopefully I'll be harvesting the 3 big seed mom plants around the last week of June and want to let the seeds dry till I get back end of July so don't run into duds from being too early. Hopefully I can get at least 10 testers running a plant or 2 with some pics!

I think I'm going to have a surprise for testers that hopefully no one beats me to! Just gotta wait till I have beans in hand. I hate counting chickens before they hatch, lol. Cheers everyone

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Man I can see how commercial breeders end up with a hundred crosses, lol.

I'm liking all the tangerine power crosses so far especially the sunny d and oran jones, i still gotta get some of the grapes 13 x tp going cuz seen a nice one of those by another forum member.

All the tp crosses have some purp color to them too it seems.

I gotta run the rest of the tp cross beans I havent ran yet, beans from the grapes 13 male, goji f2 and about to have to run a bunch of fems!

Fuck, gonna need space, lol. But I plan on find a nice male and female of sunny d og and oran jones to make those available as regs. That'll happen after the pineapple c99 project.

Hopefully the schedule will be the sato fems, the c99 project, reversed purp black dog project, then nirvana old school hunt then hopefully sunny d and oran jones f2s. Followed by strawberry terp hunt or old miyagi cross hunt looking for blueberry pheno.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN

I'm liking all the tangerine power crosses so far especially the sunny d and oran jones, i still gotta get some of the grapes 13 x tp going cuz seen a nice one of those by another forum member.

I gotta run the rest of the tp cross beans I havent ran yet, beans from the grapes 13 male, goji f2 and about to have to run a bunch of fems!

Fuck, gonna need space, lol. But I plan on find a nice male and female of sunny d og and oran jones to make those available as regs. That'll happen after the pineapple c99 project.

Hopefully the schedule will be the sato fems, the c99 project, reversed purp black dog project, then nirvana old school hunt then hopefully sunny d and oran jones f2s. Followed by strawberry terp hunt or old miyagi cross hunt looking for blueberry pheno.

Looks like you've got your work cut out buddy.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@Cob_nUt
Yo, I'm sorry I totally never asked you if you have a thread going for your current run? Should've asked that right off the bat so I could watch the thread.

I'm a bit of a introvert so I sometimes have shitty social skills, lol. I tend to come off a little cold at times but I assure everyone it is done without me even realizing I'm doing it, kind of like Sheldon on Big Bang theory. Not quite spectral on the Autism scale but literally standing in its shadow. I'm an awkward mofo at bars or parties, the dude standing getting hammered by the bar till the alcohol kicks in, lol.

Women really love it, lol. "Why the hell don't you get angry?" "What are you thinking about?" "How could you not tell I was hitting on you?" and me saying "I don't know?" only pisses them off more, lol. I've learned in hindsight I could have gotten with a few really good looking girls that apparently were hitting/crushing on me but my inability to understand human interactions failed me terribly. 👾

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt
Yo, I'm sorry I totally never asked you if you have a thread going for your current run? Should've asked that right off the bat so I could watch the thread.

I'm a bit of a introvert so I sometimes have shitty social skills, lol. I tend to come off a little cold at times but I assure everyone it is done without me even realizing I'm doing it, kind of like Sheldon on Big Bang theory. Not quite spectral on the Autism scale but literally standing in its shadow. I'm an awkward mofo at bars or parties, the dude standing getting hammered by the bar till the alcohol kicks in, lol.

Women really love it, lol. "Why the hell don't you get angry?" "What are you thinking about?" "How could you not tell I was hitting on you?" and me saying "I don't know?" only pisses them off more, lol. I've learned in hindsight I could have gotten with a few really good looking girls that apparently were hitting/crushing on me but my inability to understand human interactions failed me terribly. 👾
All good brother,I am an introvert myself...to the 10th power.The Sheldon analogy was perfectly fitting.
Nah,I don't have a journal going.It's too much pressure to keep up with..lol.
I've really been tbinking about opening up "CoB_nUt'S HuT"...but it's easier to just pic dump on the people's thread who's beans I'm running or testing.
No pressure..lol.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
All good brother,I am an introvert myself...to the 10th power.The Sheldon analogy was perfectly fitting.
Nah,I don't have a journal going.It's too much pressure to keep up with..lol.
I've really been tbinking about opening up "CoN_nUt'S HuT"...but it's easier to just pic dump on the people's thread who's beans I'm running or testing.
No pressure..lol.
Sweet. Cheers man!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@Cob_nUt

Damn Eso...the older I get the more this sounds just like me haha. This post made me laugh for real. (y)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Had the plants out watering them and inspecting the seed's progress and noticed the blackberry b dog looks like her beans are much further along than the lvtk or the oj#1. A lot of her beans are already nice and dark looking like another week and they'll be ripe for the most part. However the lvtk and oj#1 show a lot more green/pale seeds still needing another 2 maybe 3 weeks, which is about right with their sensi 12/12 run.

That's one of the nice things with the blackberry dog, she is a fast flower. She is a quick flower, taste great, smells great, vegs out nicely and is overall easy to grow. She is showing a little purple which she does every round. 20190611_182001.jpg20190611_182006.jpg

I just wanted to get these pics up of oran jones #3 as a before so I can do a before and after later on.
20190611_190642.jpg
This cola is gonna be 4x this size by the end of flower. So far it doesn't look like she is fox tailing the way it did on the seed run.
20190611_190822.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
❄☃ Frosty the snow man!Looking great so far buddy! Man every girl the lvtk birthed is just as frosty as can be! I like that for sure. Some strain phenos look great but don't kick out solid offspring, kind of like my blue miyagi cut, she was frosty af but some of her offspring are not so frosty.

Thanks for giving these girls a go buddy, you're killing it and they'll reward you with some killer smoke.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
❄☃ Frosty the snow man!Looking great so far buddy! Man every girl the lvtk birthed is just as frosty as can be! I like that for sure. Some strain phenos look great but don't kick out solid offspring, kind of like my blue miyagi cut, she was frosty af but some of her offspring are not so frosty.

Thanks for giving these girls a go buddy, you're killing it and they'll reward you with some killer smoke.
Thank you for the accolades.Moreso,thank you for letting me test.
Yesinfuckingdeed!!! That LVTK in them has them blowing icicles.
I'll get detailed stem rubs mañana.There's strong orange there but I forget which pheno it is.#1 LVTK leaner perhaps.
How long do you run the LVTK & OJ respectively.
I'm guesstimating these are in week 4 of flower...what would you say?
I mean I could just check my calender and count,then subtract about a month or so.
Just asking....for a friend...heh.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thank you for the accolades.Moreso,thank you for letting me test.
Yesinfuckingdeed!!! That LVTK in them has them blowing icicles.
I'll get detailed stem rubs mañana.There's strong orange there but I forget which pheno it is.#1 LVTK leaner perhaps.
How long do you run the LVTK & OJ respectively.
I'm guesstimating these are in week 4 of flower...what would you say?
I mean I could just check my calender and count,then subtract about a month or so.
Just asking....for a friend...heh.
The lvtk usually runs 9 weeks, I think I chopped the lvtk around day 63 every time but the orange phenos will go more like 70 or a little past. The tang pow's orange side seems to flower slower and so does my oj#3.

I think my oj#3 I just posted is at like 4.5-5 weeks 12/12 and it's a clone so a little faster than yours so I'd say you put yours in 12/12 a week or so after I did plus with them being a seed run yours would be a week or so behind my clone.