Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The 21st will be 60 days of flowering for the 3 mom plants and the blackberry dog is already looking done, lol, but I'm gonna let her go the full 60 days maybe more for the lowers. Just chop the tops so the lowers can get some light to ripen those beans down low.

The lvtk and oj#1 will need to go till the end of June for sure. They have some nice ripe beans up top but a lot of lowers have pale beans. Might have to chop the tops first there too in order for lower to mature.

Tried for a tent photo but didn't get much of the oj#1 in right front corner, the lvtk right back corner is a floppy bitch so it looks all crammed in the middle of tent, lol. If you don't top and support the lvtk it won't yield like it can plus she'll be on the floor by week 6.
20190612_195645.jpg

blackberry dog
20190612_195651 (1).jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Also I figure now is a decent time to get the ball rolling for testers.

So...
33c7za.jpg

All those interested just let me know here, even if we already talked in PM, just remind me. I also plan on have a contest for testers as an incentive to pop beans quickly and post pics of plants. Contest will be decided based on me being able to get enough members/testers that have a proven track record of being around and posting honest posts.

I'll probably be harvesting the blackberry black dog 1st around the 21st and probably a couple top buds off the lvtk and oj#1. I'll let seeds dry and cure for at least a couple weeks or maybe 3 weeks and then send them out to testers.

Anyone that has ran any of my gear in the past whether as a tester or whatever, you guys get first dibs. After that I'll give priority to folks that are regularly showing pics and plan on growing the plants indoor. Right now I'm looking for folks that can help establish some creditability to how these seeds will perform so I can't really wait till the end of the outdoor season. But I will try to get some outdoor growers some testers too just they may have to wait till all seeds are harvested.

Ideally I'd love to have a few cats just run some 12/12 from the get to help expedite the test stage.

So if you like grape, berry and frost and want to grow some fems for the small price of visual feedback then hit me up. Also the contest for testers will have a nice ass prize pack with more than just beans as a prize, maybe bud or clones or cash. I'm thinking maybe like a $100 cash prize or something so again, incentive to grow to the best of your ability!!!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I dig how your crosses have similar lineage.I see you my dude,working those lines.Sneaky ninja.Keep it pushin' my man.Fems too,nice collection you have in your quiver.
The tangerine power male actually ended up being a great stud. It let a lot of the mom's traits come through mixed nicely with TP's traits including some nice orange rind flavors. So far I'm impressed with his crosses.

I think I'm going to cross the sunny d with the Oran Jones to try juice up the sunny d and just combine the two. No sense in having two different orange strains that will kick out the same orange terps. Plus I think if I can find a goji structure lvtk resinous tangerine power leaner that will be a better option for more growers.

As we both know the lvtk and tangerine power can make some leggy ass plants so the shorter structure will be nice.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Also I forgot to add that I'm gonna run just soil for a bit so I can have a personal life again for the summer, lol.

I'm just gonna use ocean farm soil and let it veg for a bit in a one gallon and transplant into a bigger 3 gal for flower so I can basically just use the ocean farm for nutrient. Just add water, lol.

That way I can just set up a simple timer and drip system so I can leave for a day or two and not worry about my shit dying. Coco demands too much attention and during the summer I'd rather have some freedom to go on trips with more ease.

Be interesting to see how the flavor compares, been awhile since done dirt indoor.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Goji structure with lvtk resin production + tangie power orange rind terps n flavors for the win.

Leggy...heh I'm still supercropping pheno#1.Both of them stand right back up after 28-30 hours.She refuses to be tamed.I refuse to not be submitted to.
We shall see who concedes.
Not sure if it's true or not but supposedly super cropping and pinching/bending help produce more resin, but honestly they don't need much help. My Oran Jones #3 is the strongest bud right there with the lvtk and honestly I think this latest run will be more potent than the lvtk as far as how strong the high happens to be.

She is more sativa leaning and has me fucked up right now, kind of spaced out like just chilling. Be great for doing artsy shit or video games, or bull shitting on a pot forum, lol. Cheers buddy and I can't wait to she them girls when you've got string and poles and shit holding up them fat ass buds! Make a mofo bust out his MacGyver skills.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
One of these days...I'll grow a pair and try soil indoors.Almost did it a while back when a cat named DocBud started his own "hi-brix" soil kit.

Bud washing,foliar spraying,bugs/pests cooking soil etc..put me off.
I've yearned for a water only soil grow.Pr even a decent bagged soil grow.
Coco Loco is a close as I've gotten(love this brand).I do need a good bagged soil tho for a mom area.My soiless mix grows them way too fast.Coco as well.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
One of these days...I'll grow a pair and try soil indoors.Almost did it a while back when a cat named DocBud started his own "hi-brix" soil kit.

Bud washing,foliar spraying,bugs/pests cooking soil etc..put me off.
I've yearned for a water only soil grow.Pr even a decent bagged soil grow.
Coco Loco is a close as I've gotten(love this brand).I do need a good bagged soil tho for a mom area.My soiless mix grows them way too fast.Coco as well.
Yeah coco has me watering at least once a day but yields very well. Dirt can go days without water but yield will be a little lower and slower but I'm good with that for the time being but will still do coco once summer winds down and I start spending more time indoors again. Coco is really sweet, honestly.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I agree. External stressors,lst,supercropping,pruning,defoliation being root bound,light intensity environmentbrings about character good and or bad,terps,resin production etc.
A defense mechanism of sorts.Like resin being produced to shield from uv or sonething like that lol.In nature they get attacked by critters,animals bugs and whatnot.Leaves munched on,branches broken yadda yadda.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yeah coco has me watering at least once a day but yields very well. Dirt can go days without water but yield will be a little lower and slower but I'm good with that for the time being but will still do coco once summer winds down and I start spending more time indoors again. Coco is really sweet, honestly.
I loved my coco grows
Coco + smart pots dtw trays.Killing it! I don't talk about yeilds but I was knocking 2 gal pots outta the park lol. All handwatered twice a day.
This was before I had rugrats of course.