CSI: HUMBOLDT

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Your TK91 fem is the next "known girl" on my drop list. I'm new to the strain shopping cart. what is the draw for the TK?
The triangle kush is great tasting and a wonderful high. It seems to make really nice offspring. It is one of the original of kush if I'm not mistaken.

And that tk91 is super nice but I definitely cant take credit on that in anyway. I have yet to grow that cross but heard it real nice.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The triangle kush is great tasting and a wonderful high. It seems to make really nice offspring. It is one of the original of kush if I'm not mistaken.

And that tk91 is super nice but I definitely cant take credit on that in anyway. I have yet to grow that cross but heard it real nice.
OK - I might be weird, but I make a note on my seedbank list of who made the seeds (if I know) just in case there are questions, or if I get cool pics they may want or a smoke report, or whatever. Are you the dude that made them? If not, I apologize to you, and whomever made them.

Edited: they are TK91 fems from Cannarado.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
OK - I might be weird, but I make a note on my seedbank list of who made the seeds (if I know) just in case there are questions, or if I get cool pics they may want or a smoke report, or whatever. Are you the dude that made them? If not, I apologize to you, and whomever made them.

No worries, yeah I didnt make those, that was definitely cannarado that offered those last year or so.

It's all good, with so much stuff out there it's super hard to keep up with! Cheers

Jtgreen

Tha

[/QUOTE
that tk91 is rado’s personal favorite

zipz55

i ended up getting 6 more CSI packs to add to the collection when i saw that GLO finally added the TK crosses to the sale

I really do have a seed buying addiction :(

I got:

OG Kush x TK
Chem D x TK
Chem 91 x TK
Mendo Purps x TK
Lemon Tree x TK
GG4 x Bubblegum

Its still a couple Bubblegum crosses I want to get but I'll wait since im not gonna grow them anytime soon

Jtgreen

i ended up getting 6 more CSI packs to add to the collection when i saw that GLO finally added the TK crosses to the sale

I got:

OG Kush x TK
Chem D x TK
Chem 91 x TK
Mendo Purps x TK
Lemon Tree x TK
GG4 x Bubblegum

Its still a couple Bubblegum crosses I want to get but I'll wait since im not gonna grow them anytime soon
I bet that lemon tree x tk is gonna be some good shit

D

Deleted member 60

LOL....I know the feeling. I see those emails come in.....and think 'You fucker you..."

then I peruse it and think..."you don't need more seeds you idiot"

then I order more seeds. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Naw, that would be Rado over at cannarado. He is on IG though.
10-4! Thanks for the comeback good buddy! 🚚🚛

LOL - no worries dude - I only do this forum now, and I don't do IG or anything. I really DGAF in general, but if I am growing seeds from someone on here I like to tag them at least once so they can follow and snag pics or smoke reports if they want.

Same offer is there for anyone. I have some space set aside for @J.James because he introduced me to this community and I will be forever grateful! But I now have more space for me to run random stuff from this site. I just like variety. Other than what he sends me to test I don't plan on planting more than one seed of a strain.

That's why I came up with my "reggie roulette" thingy. I'm dropping 4-6 regs per month, short veg/flip, flower 4 cola for the females, cull the males and put them back in the rotation to try again. I also DGAF about pheno's for now. After I have flowered one of every strain, then I might start pheno hunts. Like I won't get more seeds LOL

mjw42

I got:

OG Kush x TK
Chem D x TK
Chem 91 x TK
Mendo Purps x TK
Lemon Tree x TK
GG4 x Bubblegum

LoL...I'm in the same boat.

I've been strong on the GLO sales email assault but those prices are really hard to resist. The endless tease has something to do with it.

Got my eye on a couple CSI's. The Cheese/OMP and something else. Durb/Zkittles? So many good choices. I have 3 Tri-County Purps going right now. Babies looking good.

The Clearwater Genetics stuff is intriguing as well. Never tried.

Just did a 4/$200 on Inkcognito's. All 10+ Fem packs and a freebie. His stuff is fire.

zipz55

LoL...I'm in the same boat.

I've been strong on the GLO sales email assault but those prices are really hard to resist. The endless tease has something to do with it.

Got my eye on a couple CSI's. The Cheese/OMP and something else. Durb/Zkittles? So many good choices. I have 3 Tri-County Purps going right now. Babies looking good.

The Clearwater Genetics stuff is intriguing as well. Never tried.

Just did a 4/$200 on Inkcognito's. All 10+ Fem packs and a freebie. His stuff is fire.
I got 6 Clearwater packs too.Already got 4 MaiTai crosses(got a White Hot Guava in veg) and i got 2 Apple Fritter crosses on the way

far as CSI goes i got 3 plants week into veg

AJ Sour Diesel x TK
Chem D x GSC
Bubblegum x GSC

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
LOL....I know the feeling. I see those emails come in.....and think 'You fucker you..."

then I peruse it and think..."you don't need more seeds you idiot"

then I order more seeds. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
I've gotten to the point where I skip the second part. I already know myself well enough to know I'm going to pull the trigger anyway, so I just do it.

And that's with all things. On Amazon looking at a new drill? Fuck it, hit buy, you're just going to do it anyway. :ROFLMAO:

quiescent

Super Active Member
I got 6 Clearwater packs too.Already got 4 MaiTai crosses(got a White Hot Guava in veg) and i got 2 Apple Fritter crosses on the way

far as CSI goes i got 3 plants week into veg

AJ Sour Diesel x TK
Chem D x GSC
Bubblegum x GSC
Just curious as to who told you it is AJ's cut used in that cross.

I have a pack labeled Sour Diesel x Triangle Kush. I know prior to the twin turbo he used the ECSD cut exclusively. On the twin turbo he labeled it Sour Diesel and AJ's Sour Diesel (which I threw away) on the packs. Everything else, including his recent cookies cross is labeled simply "Sour Diesel".

Side tangent:

I know the dude or the bro or whatever didn't argue with AJ about ECSD and his cut being the same on ADS but somehow morphing into a totally different plant than ECSD over 25-30 years doesn't jive with this turkey. Epigenetic changes haven't shown themselves to be this drastic with any other cut that I know of.

AJ's cut is complete fucking AIDS. Seriously, hit me with that coronavirus before you pass me that shit. The riri cut produces much better offspring but still doesn't hold a candle to ECSD. IMO everyone growing that cut should just throw it in the garbage or change the name to something else without sour diesel being involved. The community is better off not having the bad luck of being disappointed with that shit.

Last edited: