CSI: HUMBOLDT

TrailBlazer12747

How many weeks is she and did you have to pull any nanners?
Today is day 53. And actually yes, i did pull off 1 nanner and i posted about it on rollitup that same day. I believe it was day 35 or so. I was pretty disappointed. But as several members pointed out chemdog 91 is very prone to herm. Ive kept a close eye on all 3 of the chem 91's ive got going ever since but not 1 nanner has popped up since then. Cant wait to sample the finished product. Unique terps. Very chem-y lol

Blaze

Really Active Member
Looks good I never tried any of the Urkle crosses.
I grew Branded Bubba a few years ago it turned out pretty good.
I'm wanting to try these two.
Rest In Peace - Ghost OG Kush x Chemdog ’91
Big Bad Wolf - Chemdog D x Chemdog ’91
Both are Feminized.
If ya dont mind me asking what seedbank did you find the big bad wolf at, hdsc doesn't have that one listed and it sounds good to run.

I thought I would get this thread going, since I am a big fan of Nspecta and his work over at CSI Humboldt. I'm gonna edit this post, and get some pictures up in here to kick it off. I've grown the purple urkle s1 feminized seeds and they were everything and more then what I expected. Especially after how long I had hunted for some urkle seeds.

View attachment 147View attachment 148View attachment 149View attachment 150

Here are a few of my keeper purple urkle pheno.
If I,m buying anymore seeds at all urkle s1 is most likely what I 'll be after.maybe some old family purps or cornbread bubba.
I couple o years back I was on a site were they were selling csi gear 40% off sale.i didn't pull the trigger.i kept my money for the Pisces sale.the Pisces gear was great but I always regretted not getting some of the cheap csi gear.

shimz

vapest
Oof, off to a rocky start. All three sank and popped within 24 hours. I put them in peat pellets mini tail down, but nothing up after 3 days. I dug them up last night and discovered I had washed one right to the bottom of the peat and the other two look like they might come up. Replanted the one that got washed out. Crossing fingers.

takeurmeds

Back at the end of February i won a contest from @csi_portland on IG.
He sent me a pack labeled "GSC x ?" this was before he released the gsc fems recently.
I just finally got around to getting a few of them started, here they are a few weeks from pop.
It will be interesting to see if they are all the same or if they are more of a mix pack of gsc crosses.....
Only time will tell haha

takeurmeds

Oof, off to a rocky start. All three sank and popped within 24 hours. I put them in peat pellets mini tail down, but nothing up after 3 days. I dug them up last night and discovered I had washed one right to the bottom of the peat and the other two look like they might come up. Replanted the one that got washed out. Crossing fingers.
any luck with yours making it above ground?

_klx_

Super Active Member
Back at the end of February i won a contest from @csi_portland on IG.
He sent me a pack labeled "GSC x ?" this was before he released the gsc fems recently.
I just finally got around to getting a few of them started, here they are a few weeks from pop.
It will be interesting to see if they are all the same or if they are more of a mix pack of gsc crosses.....
Only time will tell haha
View attachment 5966View attachment 5967View attachment 5968View attachment 5969
How do you find those poly planter bags compared to fabric or regular plastic pots?