CSI: HUMBOLDT

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I'd run both so fast . Good picks
They all sound really good, was hard to choose. Would love to get my hands on those TK s1’s. But the crosses were like half the price, plus with buying 2 packs i’ll get a freebie CSI pack. 3 packs of CSI for $100? uh yes please! :)

still want to save up for those s1’s though, and some of his other gear. Love durban and the grows in this thread all look top shelf.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got a pack of Pine Tar Kush IBL regs gifted, and knew that as a new grower/non-breeder I would waste the beans on finding girls to smoke. I sent them to @J.James to play with, and saw that he just dropped them to hunt. Might be some new fire coming :)
For what it's worth...

5 beans, he got one male and one female, and they made beans. Just dropped a couple of PTK IBL WTF IDK beans :)

Mjactivist

I got a pack of Pine Tar Kush IBL regs gifted, and knew that as a new grower/non-breeder I would waste the beans on finding girls to smoke. I sent them to @J.James to play with, and saw that he just dropped them to hunt. Might be some new fire coming :)
What PTK is this?
Tom Hills/Brother Monks?
I'm also trying to germ a pack of these, but they are over 10 years old and not popping easy. So I think I need to use some gibberellic acid for the rest of them.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
What PTK is this?
Tom Hills/Brother Monks?
I'm also trying to germ a pack of these, but they are over 10 years old and not popping easy. So I think I need to use some gibberellic acid for the rest of them.
This is a pure Pakistani Inbred Line that has been preserved for generations round the Emerald Triangle…most recently by my friend Tom Hill. A portion of the proceeds of the sales goes to the Tom Hill’s Kids trust fund.

These seeds were made with a large open pollination of over 200 Pine Tar Kush seed plants from several generations of PTK