CSI: HUMBOLDT

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
All four of the older plants are Gator Bait (cd91xTK) Just over three weeks from sprout. Just up-potted them from 1 gal radicle bags to 3 gal radicle bags where they’ll finish. They had prettt bad transplant shock, but I added 15ml/gal of Rhizotonic to their feed the last two nights, and they’re completely recovered now. Going to top them in the next couple days most likely.
B8017CE7-C6AB-430B-B3E4-53CEB20FE192.jpeg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I was gonna buy the tk s1 but when I read his statement "many pheno are better than the mom" I decided to pass. While my lvtk "doesn't look anything like the tk" I doubt I'd find better in a 6 pack of tk s1. I was gonna buy them just to run next to my lvtk so I can see how much it doesn't look, smell or grow anything like an og or tk.

Be interesting to see what comes out of the tk s1 though.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was gonna buy the tk s1 but when I read his statement "many pheno are better than the mom" I decided to pass. While my lvtk "doesn't look anything like the tk" I doubt I'd find better in a 6 pack of tk s1. I was gonna buy them just to run next to my lvtk so I can see how much it doesn't look, smell or grow anything like an og or tk.

Your TK91 fem is the next "known girl" on my drop list. I'm new to the strain shopping cart. what is the draw for the TK?

Jtgreen

I

have the tk clone and I got a couple of s1 going to compare to it germ rates on s1 were unimpressive for fresh seeds