CSI: HUMBOLDT

takeurmeds

How do you find those poly planter bags compared to fabric or regular plastic pots?
I like them, I previously used buckets but after starting up again recently decided to stick with the poly bags. They usually go to a 4gal plastic pot after the 1gal poly bag but just started using 3gal poly bags and they work for me. I like having a fresh new home for the plants without having to try to wash/sanitize 30-60 buckets. A lot of people would argue that the roots "breathe" better in the fabric bags, etc. But i havent had any issues. Here is a photo of the root system after removing the 1gal poly bag. 5999

_klx_

Super Active Member
I like them, I previously used buckets but after starting up again recently decided to stick with the poly bags. They usually go to a 4gal plastic pot after the 1gal poly bag but just started using 3gal poly bags and they work for me. I like having a fresh new home for the plants without having to try to wash/sanitize 30-60 buckets. A lot of people would argue that the roots "breathe" better in the fabric bags, etc. But i havent had any issues. Here is a photo of the root system after removing the 1gal poly bag. View attachment 5999
Sold! Cheers for that

takeurmeds

Yes, all three are up and running. Two came up nicely, but the one that got washed out sustained some handling damage and does not want to grow.

I tried to fix the camera on my phone, but still no dice. I'll try to make time to break out the DSLR to show you.
Cool, just glad ya got them started!

Blaze

Really Active Member
Big Bad Wolf @ week 8

Big Bad Wolf - Chemdog D x Chemdog ’91
View attachment 7376

View attachment 7377

View attachment 7378

View attachment 7379

View attachment 7381

Strong smells of dank fuel and Chem funk permeate the room.
I turned these at 6 inches and they are now 3 to 4 feet.
Some singed leaves living under the hotspot. My next move is to lower the floors a couple of feet.
Bro, those are some chunky colas wth you feeding them? I needs to know if ya dont mind lol.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
Can’t believe how inactive this thread is, Nspecta is One of the best in the game, IMO. Just set up a new 4x4 GG tent, outfitted it with QB (lm301H). Growing in 70/30 coco perlite, feeding Dynagro Drain-To-Waste to ~15% runoff in radicle bags. About to pop 4 of his Gator Bait Fems (ChemDog91 x Triangle Kush), will update this thread with pics through the grow.