CSI: HUMBOLDT

Hugh Glass

I mailed my blank money order , he received it Tuesday per tracking mailed out my order that day and tracking says itll be here tomorrow. I live in new England too. The ocean in 15 minutes from my house. Thats service.
I will buy more.

Stoned Cold Bulldog

i just found this csi thread. been looking for threads on their gear without much success. yet the op hit right on my target interest in urkle. only csi gear have is blueberry muffins and would love to see those fems grow before i buy more BM from csi.
anybody grow out his mendo purps and liked the stone and taste enough to keep it a couple years ?

i like the chem d and seeing it x GSC i'm thinking taste should be good because i liked the taste of pure chem d anyway. i never had pure cookies, just platinum cookies which was very nice.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
i just found this csi thread. been looking for threads on their gear without much success. yet the op hit right on my target interest in urkle. only csi gear have is blueberry muffins and would love to see those fems grow before i buy more BM from csi.
anybody grow out his mendo purps and liked the stone and taste enough to keep it a couple years ?

i like the chem d and seeing it x GSC i'm thinking taste should be good because i liked the taste of pure chem d anyway. i never had pure cookies, just platinum cookies which was very nice.
Man pure cookies us a treat I highly recommend

zipz55

wrong company

alot of people get these 3 companies mixed up
Humboldt Seed Organization
Humboldt Seed Company
CSI Humboldt

Blueberry Muffin is from Humboldt Seed Company

this is a CSI Humboldt thread

CSI mainly releases S1 and fem hybrids of old school lengendary clones

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
wrong company

alot of people get these 3 companies mixed up
Humboldt Seed Organization
Humboldt Seed Company
CSI Humboldt

Blueberry Muffin is from Humboldt Seed Company

this is a CSI Humboldt thread

CSI mainly releases S1 and fem hybrids of old school lengendary clones
maybe just my opinion, but i feel like CSI stands far ahead of the others. Seed company isnt bad but ive always been underwhelmed by seed organization. some of Nspecta's stuff, he's been selecting for 20+ years.