CSI: HUMBOLDT

I thought I would get this thread going, since I am a big fan of Nspecta and his work over at CSI Humboldt. I'm gonna edit this post, and get some pictures up in here to kick it off. I've grown the purple urkle s1 feminized seeds and they were everything and more then what I expected. Especially after how long I had hunted for some urkle seeds.

Here are a few of my keeper purple urkle pheno.

Last edited:

greendiamond9

Looks good I never tried any of the Urkle crosses.
I grew Branded Bubba a few years ago it turned out pretty good.
I'm wanting to try these two.
Rest In Peace - Ghost OG Kush x Chemdog ’91
Big Bad Wolf - Chemdog D x Chemdog ’91
Both are Feminized.

Last edited:

greendiamond9

looks nice man, great job, can't say I've ever heard of this breeder tho! what's csi stand for?
Not sure what CSI stands for but here are his strains.

looks nice man, great job, can't say I've ever heard of this breeder tho! what's csi stand for?
Thanks. I think its like "csi miami" his forum name was Nspecta like inspector. So it kinda played off of that maybe.

Both are Feminized.
I wanted to grow the rest in peace as well. I got a pack of his 91 chem s1s, as well as a few other urkle crosses.

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Heres the two I have going. They're screaming for new shoes. But I just dont have the room yet. I have 4 getting the chop this week. They will get up potted and flipped. Both have a really purple smell on the stem rub. If purple was a smell/flavor. Lol.

Edit: Both need more feed. I jus dont like cramming the ppms in solos. That's why the yellowing.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
Would recommend CSI. I just snagged a pack of PTK for $120 (21 seeds) and it came w/ these freebies: 5 packs regs PTK, 3 fem Great White Shark x Bubba, OG Kush x Chem 91 S1s. Got to me super quick too. I grew some HPS on my first grow and it was really good

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Both are Feminized.
I've got the Rest In Peace and Big Bad Wolf, can't believe they're still in stock, or last I checked.

Decided on the Big Bad Wolf for my next run along with the Black D.
2 weeks out of the ground.