Clearwater Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Very nice. My HB phenos stayed a but greener than the usual CW fare. Was wonderin if it was just a trait of the Biscotti but you proved it was just luck (unluck) of the draw with those 2 pics. The greener pheno didn't bring as much frost. Still very tasty though.

zipz55

Cool. I've ran 5 of these crosses and am impressed on the whole. After I jumped I kinda had the thought that they might all be the same but I've been pleasantly surprised. No funny biz either. I'm definitely looking forward to running more of these. Just wish I would have snagged that Gingerbread Man at the onset. Would quell a few Jones here...for sure....but we will get there..no doubt...one way or another.
GLO has Gingerbread Man

its $180 tho

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well we pulled our moon juice which we acquired in a trade with a member and wow. Bag appeal is a 10 out of 10 just a great plant. Frost on frost and that beautiful purple color that came in early. Just an easy good plant to grow. Topped once fed every other day and let her roll.

Secret stash later this week woo hoo

Moonjuice.jpg

Moonjuice 1.jpg

Moonjuice 2.jpg

Moonjuice 3.jpg

650 watts of timber cobs
TPS One nuits
3 gallon pot

D

Deleted member 60

Beautiful work @lakegrow

Gotta say that this is one of the nicest lines of plants I've ran in a bit. The "Tiki Torch" has been getting rolled up alot here...kinda amazing cus neither of us are huge Diesel fans. This is more deez than sour though...so maybe it;s the sour equation that doesn't play out for us....dunno. Either way...it's good shit. LOL. Can't wait to see how some of these perform outdoors.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Today well it was one of my favs secret stash, this is a clone off from a clone 2 runs back and still kicking it. I don't remember how cheap this pack at GLO was but pretty cheap and I will be running this one regularly. 9 weeks from change over
She is a bit stretchy but likes being tied down, I put in a back corner feed and forget she is little trouble. Fairly wide open with only a few big leaves so really did not even defol much just plucked a few leaves. Frost on top of frost and very loud, seems to be a cake leaner and very loud smelling of tropical fruit and cake.

secret stash.jpg

secret stash 1.jpg

secret stash 2.jpg

Even mids are frosty
secret stash 3.jpg

Timberline cob 650 watt with 2 X solarcure UV
3 gallon promix CCHP
TPS One Nuits

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Started a single seed of one of CW's new Creamsicle crosses. Cereal Bars, FPOG x Creamsicle #4. She just popped up yesterday, so nothing to report yet. Expect some Clearwater updates soon, I have 2 Red Delicious Gelato and 2 The Jelly Donut going already. Would like to get them into flower soonish, but not rushing.