Clearwater Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Did not see a thread for Clearwater and have a few running.

Will cut their White Hot Guava today and what a gem. She is a frost frost queen and quite a looker as far as bag appeal goes.
Easy growing using our standard nutes under cobb lighting supplemented with Solarcure UV. One day short of 9 weeks with big tight buds up top and most way down mounted on sturdy stalks no staking needed. She really colored up with the cooler temps. I love when the leaves curl a bit from the frost rails.
Will certainly put these back on short list to start.

white hot guava 2.jpg

white hot guava.jpg

white hot guava 3.jpg

white hot guava 1.jpg

Will cut their Banana Banshee around new years

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Did not see a thread for Clearwater and have a few running.

Will cut their White Hot Guava today and what a gem. She is a frost frost queen and quite a looker as far as bag appeal goes.
Easy growing using our standard nutes under cobb lighting supplemented with Solarcure UV. One day short of 9 weeks with big tight buds up top and most way down mounted on sturdy stalks no staking needed. She really colored up with the cooler temps. I love when the leaves curl a bit from the frost rails.
Will certainly put these back on short list to start.

View attachment 35752

View attachment 35753

View attachment 35754

View attachment 35755

Will cut their Banana Banshee around new years
Those look FANTASTIC!

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Banana Banshee has been cut. Nice plant med to large plant with tight buds from top to bottom. Lots of frost nice colors for good bag appeal took about 9 weeks, could probably be ran in 8 weeks with higher temps our room is a bit chilly right now. Another no fuss offering from these guys, morning remedy next.

picts
banana banshee.jpg

Side light no flash
banana banshee 1.jpg

banana banshee 2.jpg

banana banshee 3.jpg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
@lakegrow how was the White Hot Guava far as yield and potency goes?

also how was the stretch?

trying to decide what to pop between White Hot Guava,Secret Stash,and Cowboy Lemonade
My rooms were pretty chilly so stretch was not bad, just the plant not the container maybe 30 inches but a warmer room will get you at least another 6 inches. I just added a bit of heat as all our plants have been a bit shorter figuring the chilly room.

Yield pretty good for a short plant got a bit over 4 zips and all quality bud. Smoke is smooth and kicks hard.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
If you are looking for all banana terps not there but like most nana's you can certainly smell the banana but mine leaned more towards MaiTai 4. Med to large plant super frosty no male parts finished right at 8 weeks maybe a couple days over took nutes well will grow again.
Smoke smooth and strong.

GLO has some strong sales again, that one is $60 bucks this weekend. Show 90 on site but will be billed 60

D

Deleted member 60

Supplies are dwindling. Tried to buy 2 packs of the Island Dreamsickle and it seems I got the last pack....

All of it shows the crazy/outrageous/ridiculous mark up present on these wares. Glad someone is breaking the mold and offering us seed addicts cheap fixes...LOL.

zipz55

Supplies are dwindling. Tried to buy 2 packs of the Island Dreamsickle and it seems I got the last pack....

All of it shows the crazy/outrageous/ridiculous mark up present on these wares. Glad someone is breaking the mold and offering us seed addicts cheap fixes...LOL.
they still have more Island Dreamsickle

GLO only posts 3 or 4 packs at a time and when they're gone they'll post 3 or 4 more