Clearwater Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well secret stash was cut today. This is was top shelf from start to finish, 12 hours and a tail was showing a week later several inches tall and 3 weeks she went to the big girls tent. Good legs to carry large tight super frosty nugs with emphasis on frosty. Finished in 60 days but I think the UV we use gives us a few days but ripe is ripe. Oh yeah easy to trim and a good yield. She put on quite a stretch early on but a bit of super cropping which she loved and she became well behaved

.secret stash.jpg

secret stash 1.jpg

secret stash 2.jpg

secret stash 3.jpg

Yes we did take clones

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Well secret stash was cut today. This is was top shelf from start to finish, 12 hours and a tail was showing a week later several inches tall and 3 weeks she went to the big girls tent. Good legs to carry large tight super frosty nugs with emphasis on frosty. Finished in 60 days but I think the UV we use gives us a few days but ripe is ripe. Oh yeah easy to trim and a good yield. She put on quite a stretch early on but a bit of super cropping which she loved and she became well behaved

.View attachment 55987

View attachment 55988

View attachment 55989

View attachment 55990

Yes we did take clones
Great job! She looks amazing.

DaveEarly161

Did not see a thread for Clearwater and have a few running.

Will cut their White Hot Guava today and what a gem. She is a frost frost queen and quite a looker as far as bag appeal goes.
Easy growing using our standard nutes under cobb lighting supplemented with Solarcure UV. One day short of 9 weeks with big tight buds up top and most way down mounted on sturdy stalks no staking needed. She really colored up with the cooler temps. I love when the leaves curl a bit from the frost rails.
Will certainly put these back on short list to start.

View attachment 35752

View attachment 35753

View attachment 35754

View attachment 35755

Will cut their Banana Banshee around new years
VERY VERY NICE SIGHT OF WORK. Hopefully one day I can create something of such beauty.

Big Perm

Budtender

.View attachment 55987

View attachment 55988

View attachment 55989

View attachment 55990

Yes we did take clones
Damn, that looks nice.

Clearwater Nut Butter-quick veg, small yield (less than 2 oz) but my favorite smoke atm and no chance it lasts more than a week. Was able to hang dry for 2 weeks around 60% and 60F, that’s it...the buds won’t get a final trim or chance to ride it out-I’ll smoke them before they get a chance.
52846988-FF3C-4840-BB05-67395E5A8C11.jpeg2AE7D5CB-60D8-4B7A-8D22-EFC31CEAA43D.jpeg

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
We did a chop on kiwi candy today. 9 weeks from flip with no problems, a easy to grow and easy to trim gem. Very frosty and loud with much the stature I see on Clearwater plants.
Would I recommend absolutely. Took a sample a week ago and she is smooth but a choker.

kiwi candy 1.jpg

kiwi candy 2.jpg

kiwi candy 3.jpg
one trimmed up
kiwi candy trimmed.jpg

kiwi candy.jpg

zipz55

D

Deleted member 60

One of the mimosa crosses. Lost the label when I moved out of my house....lol
So.......are you as impressed with this selection as I am? Gotta say this is some of the best tasting/prettiest pot i've smoked in a bit....and all 4 plants were really nice. No duds like you find in many packs. (maybe i just picked the 4 that aren't? LOL)

My first toke took me back about 15 years to running the "Jackie O" cut. Pretty similar. I realized right then how much I missed her (and the Skitty "Cherry Slyder" I was running alongside her at the time).

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
So.......are you as impressed with this selection as I am? Gotta say this is some of the best tasting/prettiest pot i've smoked in a bit....and all 4 plants were really nice. No duds like you find in many packs. (maybe i just picked the 4 that aren't? LOL)

My first toke took me back about 15 years to running the "Jackie O" cut. Pretty similar. I realized right then how much I missed her (and the Skitty "Cherry Slyder" I was running alongside her at the time).
I’ve actually known Clearwater for a long time before his handle changed to Clearwater online When he was testing for in-house etc. he’s had the best cuts around forever. It’s not really surprising he does good work imo.

D

Deleted member 60

Cool. I've ran 5 of these crosses and am impressed on the whole. After I jumped I kinda had the thought that they might all be the same but I've been pleasantly surprised. No funny biz either. I'm definitely looking forward to running more of these. Just wish I would have snagged that Gingerbread Man at the onset. Would quell a few Jones here...for sure....but we will get there..no doubt...one way or another.