Clearwater Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

they still have more Island Dreamsickle

GLO only posts 3 or 4 packs at a time and when they're gone they'll post 3 or 4 more
Yeah...I figured that out...LOL. They either made a shit ton or they didn't sell too many @$150 a pack...

or both. Either way////good stuff for the folks buying...

D

Deleted member 60

Deal is right. Have any of you opened any of these packs yet?

I opened 4 packs tonight and was (very) pleased to see 13 in one, 15 in 2 others, and 16 in the last pack.

59 MaiTai cross beans for $120. Needless to say...some beans got wet tonight.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
@socaljoe Clearwaters seeds are always dark striped nice sized seeds and 8 out of 10 times will have extras in them never a white looking one. I have been quite please with the hybrid vigor of their plants.

Here is one just getting started I don't see in your batch, secret stash. Wedding Cake x Maitai. Seed soaked for 12 hours put in soil on the 27th of january put in bud tent today 19 days from wetting seed I usually wait about 4 weeks but she just won't wait as I am sure she will double in height by the looks of her.

secret stash 20 days.jpg

Let me know how the cowboy lemon aid is, i looked at that one a couple of times.

D

Deleted member 60

Super vigorous seeds, for sure.

My last couple of pops have had me shaking my head. Some shit just rockets those tails out.....other stuff sits in wait. I started to think it was ME......even after 30 years of poppin seeds,...the doubt crept in.

All brown seeds/no stripes seem to be my nemesis. Them fuckers never seem to play right. Those "Phinest' beans looked like that. Not a stripe in sight. I'm on my 3rd pop right now...popped the last 3 in the pack...only 1 is up....so we will see if >somehow< this last seed makes it. Definitely some of the worst germ rates I've experienced...ever.

But these CW beans...WOW.....they gave me my confidence back in less than 36 hours. Huge tails from fat seeds. And the Concord's and Honey Biscuits I'm about to finish are all super frosty, purpin' kinda ladies. Gonna be nice stuff, for sure....... and for those prices.....just a kill deal all the way around. If ya can't make big $$$ off $30 packs...give the fuck up! BOOM.

My only disappointment is that GLO didn't seem to pull in any of the "Gingerbread Man" AC/MaiTai cross when they snagged these CW packs. That's one I've been eyeing forever....but now that GLO has most of the line so incredibly cheap...there's no way I'm gonna pop $150 a pack for em somewhere else. Things will work out somehow though....yup.

can't wait to see what ya find.....