Clearwater Genetics

I have some NutButters floating around somewhere in solos. Gifted the rest of the pack out to never be heard from again...

Im hoping those Apple Fritters stay around for a lil while so I can justify buying a pack or 2 in a few months.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I'm impatient as can be...I had to carefully uncover the seeds in their little coco plugs. Both have pearly whites tails popped. I'll leave them alone until they sprout now. :ROFLMAO:

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
How are the Clearwater plants going guys?

Love to see some pics if you've got some.

My Cowboy Lemonade are blowing up. I'll post up pics this weekend. I'll say right now,nice never had plants with such fat leaves. Really excited for these.

D

Deleted member 60

The CW plants I've finished out are all above average. Honey Biscuit is a sleeper, IMO. I posted a few pics in my indoor thread if yer interested. Don;t see the reason to take up space double postin 'em. All of it looks killer and smells killer........

without a doubt....the combo of $30 or less packs (bought in multiples) from GLO and the quality of these seeds is an incredible deal all the way around. The only kinda/sorta slackers I've seen so far are the GMO/"Bittersweet" plants i have as seedlings. Kinda mutated...smaller/etc..... but hopefully they will catch up.....

zipz55

The CW plants I've finished out are all above average. Honey Biscuit is a sleeper, IMO. I posted a few pics in my indoor thread if yer interested. Don;t see the reason to take up space double postin 'em. All of it looks killer and smells killer........

without a doubt....the combo of $30 or less packs (bought in multiples) from GLO and the quality of these seeds is an incredible deal all the way around. The only kinda/sorta slackers I've seen so far are the GMO/"Bittersweet" plants i have as seedlings. Kinda mutated...smaller/etc..... but hopefully they will catch up.....
how was your yield with Honey Biscuits?

I always passed on that one cause all the pics i saw had tiny buds