Clearwater Genetics

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Tried putting in the cart still 245 for two packs and got an email no mail in payments at this time. I replied to email, but no response.
I just sent email to therealflavorcreator@gmail.com...That damn creamsicle keeps calling me...It looks like what I need! Anyone trade for , GPS packs? LOL, I have an unopened Cookies And Chem.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Tried putting in the cart still 245 for two packs and got an email no mail in payments at this time. I replied to email, but no response.
I just sent email to therealflavorcreator@gmail.com...That damn creamsicle keeps calling me...It looks like what I need! Anyone trade for , GPS packs? LOL, I have an unopened Cookies And Chem.
The email is theflavorcreator@gmail.com
And you get the sales price once you're emailed the order invoice. Just placed an order for that creamsicle deal

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
Yeah, dude sorry for not being clearer. Like @InfiniteIndo said, you get the sale price via email invoice, the cart and checkout show normal price.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
LOL not just neptune several have it listed as stardog, mine said wedding cake and to me is very cake like in structure. Tall stretchy with large large top cola's with huge calyx and golf ball and bigger buds all the way down so to me that cake. My package said wedding cake and looked official.
Awesome! I went ahead and it ordered it anyway based off your grow. Some amazing looking buds there! Thanks for the info!

Also got in on that 5 for 2 creamsicle deal, couldn’t pass that up.

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
LOL not just neptune several have it listed as stardog, mine said wedding cake and to me is very cake like in structure. Tall stretchy with large large top cola's with huge calyx and golf ball and bigger buds all the way down so to me that cake. My package said wedding cake and looked official.
It's so weird that every bank I've seen it listed at, save for GLO, lists it as Stardawg. Pay 3x the price and get incorrect information, winning. :ROFLMAO:

zipz55

back when i first started buying clearwater packs i think only GLO and Neptune carried them

at the time both banks had Secret Stash as Wedding Cake x MaiTai

at some point that changed and now Secret Stash is a Stardawg cross and Wedding Cake x MaiTai has been renamed Cake Pop

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
back when i first started buying clearwater packs i think only GLO and Neptune carried them

at the time both banks had Secret Stash as Wedding Cake x MaiTai

at some point that changed and now Secret Stash is a Stardawg cross and Wedding Cake x MaiTai has been renamed Cake Pop
i would like to see some of the cake pops, thats sounds nice. The Mai Tai looks bad ass. Add some cake frost on top of that!

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Ok 4 days, Ivoice from FC marked paid, No shipping info or tracking. I'm not in a hurry but...How long does GLO usually take to get you guys your beans? Do they even send tracking info?

D

Deleted member 60

Always took a week or so for me. I don't think they track/send out tracking #'s but it's been a bit since i ordered so maybe others can comment on more recent events. I got dropped off the email and keep slapping my own hands every time I think about joining in again...LOL. I know some of yaz can relate....

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Ok 4 days, Ivoice from FC marked paid, No shipping info or tracking. I'm not in a hurry but...How long does GLO usually take to get you guys your beans? Do they even send tracking info?
Yeah it can take a week or two for the shipping info to get to you, but it always does, at least IME. I think it's one person that has to sift through all the orders they received over the weekend sale, and they go out en masse

D

Deleted member 60

I DO hear ya! I'm just trying to avoid what has happened to me previously and will happen to a few others I see with HUGE collections.

Seeds get OLD...like people...LOL. Viability goes down after 10 years or so. I had an entire bucket of old genetics...was my prize possession for years. Sadly.."years" take their toll. Seeds go bad. Money down the drain...AND good genetics as well. Such is why I don;t get too impressed with those who overbuy and show it all off. That's just easy money talking here. Been there, did that. I tried germing a bunch of those old seeds and the rates were paltry. i ended up chucking them all and starting over....and now I have another full bucket. LOL.

i'm Staying off those lists to GROW THEM out...fathom that....LOFL. As always though..."different strokes for different folks".

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I DO hear ya! I'm just trying to avoid what has happened to me previously and will happen to a few others I see with HUGE collections.

Seeds get OLD...like people...LOL. Viability goes down after 10 years or so. I had an entire bucket of old genetics...was my prize possession for years. Sadly.."years" take their toll. Seeds go bad. Money down the drain...AND good genetics as well. Such is why I don;t get too impressed with those who overbuy and show it all off. That's just easy money talking here. Been there, did that. I tried germing a bunch of those old seeds and the rates were paltry. i ended up chucking them all and starting over....and now I have another full bucket. LOL.

i'm Staying off those lists to GROW THEM out...fathom that....LOFL. As always though..."different strokes for different folks".
I've been thinking about this... I have more than I can reasonably grow in 10 years. Much of what I have will likely get gifted to the growmies, and my collection doesn't hold a candle next to many around here. I like the variety, I'd rather have 20 different jars than 20 jars of the same same. So there will be a lot of packs in my collection that are missing a bean or two. They will get gifted, or traded with peeps on here that don't mind doing a bean for bean type trade. The long term plan is for me and the growmies to hunt and share cuts. They're the types that would be just as happy growing bag seed and I can't have none of that.