Clearwater Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Thanks for the info.

Any idea what the #3 pheno leans to? I see both were used. Always happy with the plants I see from these cats...but think the Mai Tai crosses had more variety (from what I've seen personally) than the Creamsickle crosses.

Not really in the market for seed.....but..... yeah...you know. Been awhile since I looked.....and when i went to GLO these cats have a zillion crosses listed.
Anybody out there find anything truly of note in the mix? Wow.

I have grown out Specimen X (beautiful plant with frost and colors), MAC stackz was a 12ft tall beauty of green goodness run outdoors, Grape preserves was also a 12 ft tall beast of a plant with nice coloring towards the end. I ran Lemon freeze pop indoors and absolutely loved the funky lemon terps. I will be working the grape preserves with Hazeman's Grape Stomper x sour grapes f3 indoors. I will have Specimen X and Thunderclap (rabid hippie cut BX) getting knocked up by a Deadpanhead's The Crazy (Snowhigh's Crazy train x The Cube) outdoors this summer.
I definitely miss GLO so I could buy at cost.

D

Deleted member 60

GLO is gone? I've been off that list for bit.

EDit: Website is still up (?) Was it you that stopped going to GLO or is GLO over?

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
GLO is gone? I've been off that list for bit.

EDit: Website is still up (?) Was it you that stopped going to GLO or is GLO over?
He just put out an IG post 2 days ago saying blah, blah, blah I'm back and sorry. Usual stuff. I'm waiting on a large order from late Dec. I wonder if he will still include that insane list of freebies.

D

Deleted member 60

He just put out an IG post 2 days ago saying blah, blah, blah I'm back and sorry. Usual stuff. I'm waiting on a large order from late Dec. I wonder if he will still include that insane list of freebies.
LOL. Same shit as always. The guy will likely never quit. It's too bad he waffles back and forth from being semi-reliable to a complete fucktard time and time again. His prices are the only perk there...although he was takin Paypal....which is another bonus for us old fucks who don;t do the crapto/crapshoot "funding". That's what holds me back many places....GPS for one. Sent cash last time....but that's so Gypper I almost couldn't do it.
Thankfully Gu~ and Co. are far more honest/etc. The wife loves that nobody takes PP but I sure don't. Either way...most of the payment options rule me out/keep me from buying seeds at most vendors. Thanks guys! :ROFLMAO:

"Jelly Delicious" (White Hot Guava #35 x Creamsicle) decided to grow this mutant "top" down at her base with the rest of the popcorn.
View attachment 79526
Beautiful. I have very much enjoyed this strain. ran outdoors and ended up with 12 ft trees of goodness. I am now running a pollen chuck with a MAC crasher bx1 male and had 2 of these in the tent. The scents coming off them is something to cherish.

MistaChE3zE

Hey hey. Running Rainbow Squishee from Clearwater now. Rainbow Belts x Jelly Donut #35...
This strains terps are literally mouth watering. Only at 27 days bloom now. 4 phenos. 3 smell like tang drink powder with zkittlez. Theyre stacking and packing too. I think this Rainbow Belts is best strain in long time. I think it is a better representation of Zkittlez then anything I have run from Terhogz, or Dying Breed. And I am not a fan of Archive, so pangs me to say. I love the genetics, just not fan of Archive. Seen more ego ooze from archive then anywhere. Some say they earned it. Not throwing shade tho. Bangin ass gear to get. I would rather support Lumpy, and Clearwater tho. These cats drop hot fire. 🔥 🔥 🔥
Pic below is a Face Off O.G x Our house male ( Superglue x (Apple Fritter x Animal Mints") the terps are delicious

Attachments