CBD? Who would have ever thought I would have wanted pot that doesn't get you stoned?

printer

Super Active Member
Nice! Any special smells on the stem rub?
It is faint, can't put my finger on it but it smells kind of nice. I would love to give these plants another light hitting them at the side but that is a few hours of work and so many other things to do. And my workbench is full of projects partly done. May get to it yet though. If I don't get a buzz of these and it helps pain-wise I could see really liking them. I have the Dinamed (smell has a lovely citric flavour) coming along nicely as compared to past grows. Maybe I am getting better at this? Anyway I like the plant although I don't know about it producing a lot. We will see next run. I cut them short in veg.

printer

Super Active Member
I'm doing four Carls Shoes - Meat Breath as testers for Budderton. I am also trying some seeds I got from a chuck, they say Stat CBD on them, a possible cross of Starry Night and the Dinamad CBD or Genehtic Medizinal CBD. I ran a few seeds that I thought were them but the plants turned out to be autos and I do not think any of these parrents were autos. So maybe I pollinated with the outdoor ditchweed pollen? At the time I had nothing in terms of seeds so I did it for the heck of it. The plants produced well but had nothing going on special otherwise. The three seeds I have labeled Starry CBD could actually be from the Starry plant as I remember finding only a few seeds. So I am going to run them to find out.

printer

Super Active Member
I finally found a use for these chips tube liners (not going to mention the brand although they are blue in color, darn addictive). Just had a single pod of reversed female, more might come later though. Placed the sealer under the pod and brushed it with the paint brush. It is easy to see the pollen as compared to using parchment paper which was my plan.

printer

Super Active Member
Dinafem CBD with Cherry Wine, most likely bag below has the same. The other two could be a reversed Dinafem and a reversed other CBD plant. Mind you, it was my first not very successful reversal and who knows if the Cherry Wine just found its way over there? Will have to grow them out to find out. The Dinafem has a nice citric smell to it and seeing if it jumps over to the Cherry Wine is something I am hoping for.

printer

Super Active Member
With the four plants in the closet portion it was getting crowded, moved one to the end and have the three with some more breathing room. But with the added light I stuck on the floor and the room the two fans take, as well as the horizontal lights on the three in the closet, not much room for me to attend them.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The Cherry Wine.

I have my vaporizer full of CBD, don't get around to it, end of the night want something with a little more kick. Aw shit, don't want to empty it. So I carved myself a little guy to have and hold.

I’ve gone back to joints for my CBD lately. Found these cool little tins made to hold cones and just keep them filled so I always have some ready to go.
3AA42708-87E5-4F37-BB24-2B1ABAF5AFFD.jpeg

printer

Super Active Member
That Cherry Wine looks fantastic. Looks like a good yielder too!

Nice job on carving the pipe. What kind of wood?
Cherry. I baked it in my oven to darken the wood. It also accents the grain of the wood. It really changes the appearance of the wood, I can't even show the depth of it with a picture. I may need to make a couple more.

Yeah, the Cherry Wine really is looking like it might carry some weight.

printer

Super Active Member
Have about 50 Cherry Wine Dinnafem seedlings going. I will need to cut down a plant tomorrow so I can move one into its place so I can move the little ones up into its light space. I really need to build three more strips of lights but have other things need doing before the snow flies. At least another week before it does though.Just a little intermediate step up in pot size. I think I will have to go Dollar Store shopping tomorrow as I am a little short on the number of pots in the size I think I can handle. If I knew which were males I could thin them out a little. I have had two male show themselves, one even tried spilling itself out. Hope it was shooting blanks.

printer

Super Active Member
I have ten more of the Cherry Wine x Dinafem cross upstairs, the 35 (more or less) took up the available light.

I took down three of the Cherry Wine tops and am going to give the bottom a little more time. I am going to do the same for the other two plants, maybe another week. Birthday card for scale.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have ten more of the Cherry Wine x Dinafem cross upstairs, the 35 (more or less) took up the available light.

I took down three of the Cherry Wine tops and am going to give the bottom a little more time. I am going to do the same for the other two plants, maybe another week. Birthday card for scale.

How many days of 12:12 did you harvest the Cherry Wine?

printer

Super Active Member
How many days of 12:12 did you harvest the Cherry Wine?
Sept 4 they went in. So just a few days over two months. No idea when it is best to harvest the CBD plants, so I left them until they were going from clear to white, saw the odd amber. So 60+ days. I am going to take down the tops of the other two plants today, having the side lights hitting the plants also has most of it ready but I want to make sure the seed producing branches (hope there are seeds) have all the time they need. I want these for edibles or oil so not too concerned with drying and curing. Taking off most of the leaves so I have no chance of mold. It is about 45-50% RH in the house right now (courtesy of the plants) so I do not expect any. But the buds are rock hard and I never dried ones like them yet. Things are looking good.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
A clone of the Heisenbean competition plant. I did not have the heart to toss it so I had it growing along side of the Cherry Wine. The pictures really do not do it justice.
The only other plant that I’ve seen red like that was one or two by J. James.