CBD? Who would have ever thought I would have wanted pot that doesn't get you stoned?

printer

Super Active Member
I have a number of female CBD plants. High CBD low THC, Genehtik Medizinal CBD and Dinamed CBD, also Dinamed CBD Plus, and Blurgaberry CBD 1:1 CBD:THC

I think I have three strains that I reversed with colloidal silver I made (labeled them but the one looks a lot like the other).

And the one farthest along although the others are only a day or two along.

All the plants are Bonsai plants, the clones taken in flower so they ar bushy as hell and as long as I can get the pollen in between the leaves I should have plenty of seeds. I want to pollinate the Medizinal and Dinamed plants with themselves but also cross the Medizinal with the Dinamed as well as them with the Blurgaberry. The Medizinal does not have much in the smell/taste department but it grows well and the Dinamed has a nice citric smell to them. I would like to get them closer to each other. The Blurgberry grows well but has too much THC, alright for hanging around but I won't be operating sharp power tools after a few hits.

I was going to keep one plant to cross back to at some point. The mothers I put into 12:12 two days ago once it looked like I had some pods happening. Anyway that is the plan for now.

printer

Super Active Member
I am going to have to look up that strain. I have only realized what CBD could do in a little over a year. I have a chronic condition that has shot the last ten years of my life. I had to quite work sooner than I wanted to because of it but I couldn't continue the way I was. Eventually I want to make my own edibles and infused oil for quick relief. I find even using a vaporizer leaves my lungs feeling stressed for a while. If I can get my grow straightened out and the pain knocked down it would make such a change to my life. Even without the virus that is about I am mostly housebound.

I see you have a grow journal. I got something to look forward to for tomorrow.

printer

Super Active Member
Well, Old ST1R you have me itching to get some 1 gallon pots. I guess it will be a while though, I have to grow out this bunch and kill off my aphids. I am wondering if I should take a clone off the mothers to cross a plant back to if I find something worthwhile or just use the plants from the seeds as a starting point? I need to read up more on breeding. Or just trust my luck (Hah!).

I did pop some seeds from the plant I had outdoors last summer. I am curious what they are, not sure how they will fit in with my aphid issues. No harm in watching a few grow though. I did collect a few seeds though. I think I may have found something to use my old medication containers for if I make a bunch of different seeds.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm growing some CBD now, too. If you haven't heard of Hoku Seed Co then check them out. I'm growing my first seeds from him now (Charlotte's Box), but I've heard from others on the web that his strains are great. He also sells for other CBD breeders on his site and has some interesting crosses.

These are mine today (just finishing 1st week of flower). The front right plant is a male that I just culled and the other three will be lolli-popped shortly.
5Bnr7J5.jpg

printer

Super Active Member
I'm growing some CBD now, too. If you haven't heard of Hoku Seed Co then check them out. I'm growing my first seeds from him now (Charlotte's Box), but I've heard from others on the web that his strains are great. He also sells for other CBD breeders on his site and has some interesting crosses.

These are mine today (just finishing 1st week of flower). The front right plant is a male that I just culled and the other three will be lolli-popped shortly.
I did a quick check of their website. I would like to keep to this side of the border (Canada) but they do look interesting and I will check them out more yet. Thank's for mentioning them. You have some happy looking plants there.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I did a quick check of their website. I would like to keep to this side of the border (Canada) but they do look interesting and I will check them out more yet. Thank's for mentioning them. You have some happy looking plants there.
They were really sensitive to training early on but they are doing great now. I'm jounaling the grow, and if you are interested in seeing pics from each week, then you can see that here https://growdiaries.com/diaries/88303-charlotte-039-s-box-grow-journal-by-treefarmercharlie/week/443142

printer

Super Active Member
They were really sensitive to training early on but they are doing great now. I'm jounaling the grow, and if you are interested in seeing pics from each week, then you can see that here https://growdiaries.com/diaries/88303-charlotte-039-s-box-grow-journal-by-treefarmercharlie/week/443142
So I clicking on week 9 an nothing is happening. OK week 10. Nothing.

And then I figured it out. You can get lost there and get absolutely nothing done in the day. I managed to extract myself.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
FWIW, I have found that the strains with both a high CBD and a high THC have their place in pain management. Like they boosted the CBD without removing anything good that might be associated with the THC. Seems like a deeper high when smoked, but is great for budder and a big dose fixing what ails ya.

printer

Super Active Member
I have been battling these little bastards for a couple of months. I tossed out a number of plants that were halfway through flower because they were loaded with them. The problem with the plants was they were extremely Super cropped and they were just a tight mass of vegetation. There was always places that escaped my spray and the came back from seeming to be eradicated.

I am going to try dunking my plants completely upside down in a bucket of water and canola oil with dish soap. I have found it does kill them but needs to be wet to effect the bugs. If you don't spray them or they walk into it it will not get them. Thankfully I have small plants, mind you I am mainly growing these so I can pollinate and interrupt my growing for the buggers to die off. I don't know if it is a good idea but I am covering the tops of the pots with landscaping fabric to keep them from returning to the coco. Hopefully I catch all the flyers with sticky tape and the larva ones on the leaves with the dunk. I thought the fabric was suppose to allow the water through but it does not seem to very quickly. I am going to have to lift a section of fabric to water the plants. The fabric should allow air through for the roots.

printer

Super Active Member
Well it is done. Hope my plants survive and the buggers don't. And a day late a whole bunch sucking the life out of the leaves and quite a few yellowed.