CBD? Who would have ever thought I would have wanted pot that doesn't get you stoned?

printer

Super Active Member
The outdoor plant is pulling through. I hope it is from the one CBD strain I lost. Otherwise, the Dubgum made a mess on my arms as I tried to tie up some of the branches. Next time I will use a net and prune them to behave, these sure are not. They also have buds further down, not getting as much light with the plants tied up. You do with what you got.

Popped the rest of my Cherry Wine seeds. Same as the others. One popped up then puked. One long lanky one (probably male) that has no idea what it is doing along with weird leaves, the third I am betting is a female (I hope).

The Hiesenbean contest plants are trucking along, think the Dubgum might beat them to the finish and look as if they might have more weight. I can't wait, I have nothing left to alter my mind much.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The outdoor plant is pulling through. I hope it is from the one CBD strain I lost. Otherwise, the Dubgum made a mess on my arms as I tried to tie up some of the branches. Next time I will use a net and prune them to behave, these sure are not. They also have buds further down, not getting as much light with the plants tied up. You do with what you got.

Popped the rest of my Cherry Wine seeds. Same as the others. One popped up then puked. One long lanky one (probably male) that has no idea what it is doing along with weird leaves, the third I am betting is a female (I hope).

The Hiesenbean contest plants are trucking along, think the Dubgum might beat them to the finish and look as if they might have more weight. I can't wait, I have nothing left to alter my mind much.

Those Dubgums look fantastic. Nice yield coming on them.

printer

Super Active Member
I almost cure my root aphid problem. When I watered I put each plant in my white 'box' and used a vacuum cleaner to grab the little buggers. I no longer have any in my flower area, still a few in the veg though.

I have one plant coming down today, the rest look like the are soon ready also. This branch was kinked and already falling down so decided a picture was in order.

I have no idea what the plant is, it is wild pollen and a freebee seed I who's lineage I don't know. Just grew it to find out if the seeds I got are good for anything. Not the best smelling, maybe that will change. Grew a couple plants in soil outside, did nothing compared to this one.

I hope I don't muck up the drying.

printer

Super Active Member
I think this is a Starry Night something or other cross with a CBD strain, What it will give me I don't know. But darn, it did produce a decent amount. The left branch is 12 inches, I have the other one drying on a rack, going to to try and dry this one in one piece.

printer

Super Active Member
Sorry for the repeat picture there guys. I took the others drying in a cabinet to heart this morning. Bought this thing for $20 to act as a under the radar cloning and veg space when I only had a ten plant limit on my grow certificate. Doctor bumped up to 25 and the next year 50. I can live with that. So I was just storing supplies in this. I taped the hole in the back with paper, enough gaps in places for air to get in and out through the door though. I have a fan at the bottom that is big and does not blow much air, pretty much silent. In a place that doesn't matter. That is my life. I think I will have enough room for the other plants in here, might be a little tight though. I mean that in a good way.

printer

Super Active Member
I know it is barely dry but I thought, what the heck? I was vaping a little bit the meds I have been using, a 1:1 CBD to THC, it takes the edge off. I looked over to this bud and threw it in but not knowing what I have (a cross of a THC plant and a CBD plant). It had a stinck to it growing, I was hesitant because of it but it had an off taste reminding me of a peppermint plant. Not bad for two day swill. It kicked the meds up a notch. A nice kind of head stone. I only had the vaporisor on the lowest setting and I sometimes have noticed the effect could be different depending on temperature. But at first hit I think the plant is not bad.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
One of two DUBGUM from OLDST1R, I am not partial into top heavy girls but I can make exceptions.

Time for some hanging around.

Wow man! Good job! Looks like they yielded well for you too. Mine sure did.

I think I’ll roll up a dube of Dubgum!

printer

Super Active Member
Wow man! Good job! Looks like they yielded well for you too. Mine sure did.

I think I’ll roll up a dube of Dubgum!
I think I will give a couple of days before I do. Again, thank you for the seeds. Next plant will come down in a day or two as the pot still has a fair amount of water in it yet.. I did a flush with water, not sure if it does anything but the extra time will not make much difference. I have a lower branch on both that I tried pollinating, going to give it some more time to do its thing. Mr H's plants might beat the other Dubgum to being chopped. Have to make sure I can fit it all in the cupboard. It is 21 C and 53% RH in the house, not sure what will happen when the heatwave continues outside (we had a break and I picked weeds in my yard yesterday). My old temp/humidity display was toast, got some new ones so we will see what the AC does to the RH.

printer

Super Active Member
Decided to grow the Mr H contest plant out. Put it in my flower room for now, will set up some lights for it later. The rest of the plants are CBD, Cherry wine on the left, the back and the other picture, Dinamed CBD. (sorry for the poor picture, just took a shot before the lights went out) The girl still has to stretch, have not decided on vertical or horizontal.

You know when you take a picture and a plant is growing out of someone's head? How did I miss the purple pipe cleaner? Oh well. I finally had good luck making colloidal silver and not fucking up the plant in the in the process of reversing a branch. The branch is a little shaded so I am giving it some spot lighting. Just want to make sure the boys (butch ?) are ready when needed. Otherwise the plants are doing fine. Not the biggest but I was running out of time. Don't want to be blowing air out in the dead of winter. It gets mighty cold out on the prairies.

printer

Super Active Member
Looks like you’re set for a while.
No shit. Should have weighed them, thought about it afterward. I knew they were giving a lot with how they were weighing down the branches. Drank a lot also. I bet they could do more if I really adjusted the nutrients, to get the most out of them. I wanted to play it safe and not fuck them up, did that on one grow. A learning experience. I went to get another tub of the fret I used for flower and they no longer were carrying the brand. So will have to watch what the new stuff will do.

So the next while I am going to concentrate on CBD. If I had a strain that grew like yours I would be set. The Dinamed is a nice plant but I never got it right, pollinated it with the reversed other plant I had (can't remember the name) and the Cherry Wine. Just need to get the straight Dinamed seeds and then I can play around and not worry about getting stuck without a CBD. But as they say, small steps. Would like to pick up a few more varieties yet, more to play with.

printer

Super Active Member
OK people, I reversed my Dinamed CBD and I have some male (alright, butch) body parts that I want to get pollen off of (stating the obvious). I had to get it out of my grow room so I snipped them off and have them in water. I have some parchment paper to catch any that falls and I have it against my cloner so the light is doing double duty. I have not sprayed with colloidal silver solution for a few days thinking it had enough built up. Anyone see any obvious flaws in my method? Now is the time to inform me. The branch is just loaded with nanners all down the branch, had to snip some off to keep them out of the water. Should I keep all the foliage? I don't want to fuck this up at this stage of the game (I really should have moved the plant out and just had it pollinate itself but I need the CBD off of it, it is a fair sized plant.)

printer

Super Active Member
It sound really good.
I screwed up with the placement of the plate on the underside of the bridge. Eventually the bridge began to peal off of the top. I anned a section underneath but it just sounded like an ordinary guitar afterwards. Befor it had the notes sound like they jumped off the guitar and they sat a couple of feet in front of it. It goes to show that there is such a little difference between a good guitar and a great one. I need to start building again, I have a few bodies waiting for necks and finish. But I have outdoor type work to do before snow comes. The geese are flying overhead but it is just the early birds for now. We are on a major flight path for them going down south. Soon we will have tons of bird shit in the parks and golf courses.

printer

Super Active Member
I was curious, or another way of saying I did not want to do anything useful. So I took the 8 jars I had, weighed them and took the average. Then I put the one closest to the number on my scale and tarred it out. Then I weighed the jars of weed from the last run. Mr H's came in at 197g (one of the two plants was a little smaller), the Dubgum at 273g, and one plant of my pollen chuck at 70g as the other was lost due to mold. So 529 g for about 1000W. Not too shabby for not managing the canopy as I should have. Going to get less on the CBD this run as I threw in plants that could have veg'ed more but the bus was leaving and the girls had to get on. So about 18.5 oz, Makes me want to go and and sprout a few more seeds.