CBD? Who would have ever thought I would have wanted pot that doesn't get you stoned?

printer

Super Active Member
The slowpoke of the bunch. It could use more time to throw up pistils but the males looked forlorn as I failed to water them. After a drink they perked right up. The slowpoke is one of a kind out of the bunch. It has a structure unlike the others and it has more smell to it than the others combined. I dusted most of the plant with enough to let me try it when it gets harvested.

The two Meat Breath x Carl Shoes from Budderton are doing well.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The lst batch of CBD I grew (Carmella Soprano and Coal Train Kush from Hill Family Genetics) has been curing for just over 2 weeks, so I’ve started trying it out, and it’s really nice stuff. I really like the Coal Train Kush. I’ve been smoking a boot of it after dinner and the eye strain I get from sitting in front of multiple monitors all day seems to melt away from it. First time I’ve ever noticed anything like that with CBD.

I just got a couple more CBD seeds wet that I will grow out in the 2x4 once the competition plants move into the 4x4. I decided to go with “T1” from Old Country Hemp this time. Ihave two more strains from Hill Family Farms (Loki’s Revenge and Cherry Bourbon) that I’m going to grow after this round.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The lst batch of CBD I grew (Carmella Soprano and Coal Train Kush from Hill Family Genetics) has been curing for just over 2 weeks, so I’ve started trying it out, and it’s really nice stuff. I really like the Coal Train Kush. I’ve been smoking a boot of it after dinner and the eye strain I get from sitting in front of multiple monitors all day seems to melt away from it. First time I’ve ever noticed anything like that with CBD.

I just got a couple more CBD seeds wet that I will grow out in the 2x4 once the competition plants move into the 4x4. I decided to go with “T1” from Old Country Hemp this time. Ihave two more strains from Hill Family Farms (Loki’s Revenge and Cherry Bourbon) that I’m going to grow after this round.
I’ve got an Old Country Hemp T1 underway as well. Hoping it turns out as nice as @GetOffMyNutes’ T1. It has a little bit of a mutation, so we’ll see. I also have a Merlot (freebie) from them going and it looks like it’s gonna be a real nice plant.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
My girlfriend is big into the hemp scene here in Colorado; she's the production manager for a sizeable manufacturing facility that makes everything from CBD infused tinctures to salves, creams and more.

Her resume makes me feel like I've wasted my life...

If you have questions about what to do with your hemp after cropping it out, she's the fuckin expert, full stop.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My girlfriend is big into the hemp scene here in Colorado; she's the production manager for a sizeable manufacturing facility that makes everything from CBD infused tinctures to salves, creams and more.

Her resume makes me feel like I've wasted my life...

If you have questions about what to do with your hemp after cropping it out, she's the fuckin expert, full stop.
I use hemp for the CBD in it to help alleviate my neck arthritis. It works wonders!

But I’ve been winging the production of the MCT oil based on the process for THC plants.

I’d love to know her thoughts on a proper process to turn the flower into CBD MCT oil.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I use hemp for the CBD in it to help alleviate my neck arthritis. It works wonders!

But I’ve been winging the production of the MCT oil based on the process for THC plants.

I’d love to know her thoughts on a proper process to turn the flower into CBD MCT oil.
I'll discuss it with her and see what she says.

m4s73r

The Laziest
You know, me and my stepdad suffer from degenerative disk disease. Mine is in my neck and his is in the lower back. He also has scoliosis and arthritis with some nerve damage. It seem to be hit or miss on cultivars that we grow for pain. Ive never really thought about CBD for this, (mostly grow indica dominate culitvars) but after reading this maybe I need to look into some 1:1 genetics.

printer

Super Active Member
A guy mentioned that you do not need to decarb the CBD and I found that odd but I read up some medical papers and it seems the CBDA operates on different gates than the THC. I am going to try some oil with it decarbed and not it when I get time. Also THC helps the CND but I need to be fairly straight for some of my pursuits.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
You know, me and my stepdad suffer from degenerative disk disease. Mine is in my neck and his is in the lower back. He also has scoliosis and arthritis with some nerve damage. It seem to be hit or miss on cultivars that we grow for pain. Ive never really thought about CBD for this, (mostly grow indica dominate culitvars) but after reading this maybe I need to look into some 1:1 genetics.
The nice thing about a zero percent THC plant is that you can always add some THC in, but you can’t take it out.

I’d highly recommend you try growing one or two to see how they work for you.

Old Country Hemp has a nice selection that won’t break the bank. Greenpoint has Cherry Wine, although Printer says that the CW he grew has THC in it. I’ve got a plant of CW curing right now and I’m anxious to try it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The nice thing about a zero percent THC plant is that you can always add some THC in, but you can’t take it out.

I’d highly recommend you try growing one or two to see how they work for you.

Old Country Hemp has a nice selection that won’t break the bank. Greenpoint has Cherry Wine, although Printer says that the CW he grew has THC in it. I’ve got a plant of CW curing right now and I’m anxious to try it.
Hoku Seed Co is another great place to get CBD and CBG hemp seeds. He was telling me that CBG works really well for people with gut issues.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have been searching for the perfect combo for my back and neck 3 to 1 thc-cbd is working ok I been making tincture and salve I must be doing something right many veteran friends use the salve good luck in your quest give 3-1 a try

m4s73r

The Laziest
I have been searching for the perfect combo for my back and neck 3 to 1 thc-cbd is working ok I been making tincture and salve I must be doing something right many veteran friends use the salve good luck in your quest give 3-1 a try
Sweet thanks. Sounds like its about time I get myself educated on makeing a salve as I keep hearing how great it is for pain. Once my seed ban is lifted I plan on picking up some with my next order.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical

CBG is the big cannabinoid found in roots.

Also, she says that while it's possible to make your own MCT, it's really not worth it to do it yourself as it's very affordable and the commercial stuff is just fine.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
CBG is the big cannabinoid found in roots.

Also, she says that while it's possible to make your own MCT, it's really not worth it to do it yourself as it's very affordable and the commercial stuff is just fine.
Im in Canada and it’s not affordable at $90 for 40 mils. That last me about 20 days.

I can grow one plant and get almost a year of oil off of it, so it’s definitely worth it.

I’ll just keep doing what I’ve been doing.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Im in Canada and it’s not affordable at $90 for 40 mils. That last me about 20 days.

I can grow one plant and get almost a year of oil off of it, so it’s definitely worth it.

I’ll just keep doing what I’ve been doing.
MCT is "medium chain triglycerides" usually from coconut oil. I'll ask where she gets hers and maybe it will be cheaper than your source?