Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Thank you @Hogbackmagic . The girls are exploding on me now ( First couple of weeks of flowering is always a good show)
Right on brother, I just put mine in 12/12 today first run on new gear so
we will see what happens suppost to be girlscout cookies or gg#4
the one i put outside has a nice purple tinge to her from a distance.
these little bitches i have now are stinkey one was shorter than the other
the shorter one looks like fire but the bigger one has real nice structure and stank
this girl stayed short in dirt the mother but i put this clone in hydro 3 wks later and bam!!!! (y) :geek: (y)

Attachments

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
GG4 & ECSD week 1 update: First week saw explosive growth pretty close to double in height. I also discovered some fungus gnats. I feel like i caught them early and have started treatment today. Both these strains have me a little nervous on the stretch. First time ever i started super cropping at week 1. Just making sure they don't get out of control.gg4 & ecsd week 1 001.JPGgg4 & ecsd week 1 007.JPGgg4 & ecsd week 1 005.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
GG4 & ECSD week 2 update: As expected explosive growth on the 2nd week of flower. I am trying hard not to let these girls get to tall. For the second week in a row i have super cropped. Also had to treat for fungus gnats this week although the plants are not affected at all. The next few shots are before supper cropping and defoliation.gg4 & ecsd 2 weeks 008.JPGgg4 & ecsd 2 weeks 009.JPGgg4 & ecsd 2 weeks 002.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Nice looking sweeeeet

Can you when u get a chance link me to the grow bags or just tell me the name

I can’t make it out and they look better then the growsun bags I use
They are awesome!The 3 gal feel more like 4 gals. The roots are getting lots of air and very little water comes thru to the outside of the pot. Very easy to clean in between grows. google radicle bags

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I will definitely follow this line of thinking on the next run after experiencing the crazy Hulk-out stretch haha 😅😅
I been messing around trying to find ways to limit stretch

I have found that during the first 10 days of flower I raise temps to 84 at night and then lower 2 degree per day until ideal temps

I am putting them into flower at 1 to 1.5 feet and the stretch is limited to about 6 inches when going ass backwards and raise night time temps

Basically stops lateral growth in its tracks

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I been messing around trying to find ways to limit stretch

I have found that during the first 10 days of flower I raise temps to 84 at night and then lower 2 degree per day until ideal temps

I am putting them into flower at 1 to 1.5 feet and the stretch is limited to about 6 inches when going ass backwards and raise night time temps

Basically stops lateral growth in its tracks
Very interesting. You did not mention lights on temps. When you say it stops lateral what about other growth like horizontal growth? How in the world did you discover this method?

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Very interesting. You did not mention lights on temps. When you say it stops lateral what about other growth like horizontal growth? How in the world did you discover this method?
I run 75 T and 45 H during daily flowering

I discovered this but years of messing up and trying things to keep my plants short. Plants over 3 feet can become a problem for me physically

I tried this product bushmaster and sure enough it does work and stops vertical grow in its tracks BUT I could taste it

Then I found out it’s had a shady chemical and stopped all chemicals

I was asking people and everyone would say keep close as you can to the lights safely and watch colder temps

Everyone keeps saying they stretch more at night colder temps but nothing about hotter

So one time I decided to stick a plant in the only room my garage that is not hvac it was staying in the 80,s with 65/75 humidity

Same clones same day everything just one was in super hot night time conditions the other staying the same was not any colder at night

There was literally no stretch and then I did it a few more times same thing

I then read something on that other forum about something different but how the people change the hours of darkness and lower the temps late in flower

So I decided to try to start at 84 and stay at 84 for 5-6 days and then lower by 2 degree each day

You will not get huge yields but for someone like me with no legs who wants small plants to just produce a de ounces and on to the next pheno or strain it does work

Even with heisenbean gg4 stopped dead in tracks

My plants if they react the way I want are smaller then my autos

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I run 75 T and 45 H during daily flowering

I discovered this but years of messing up and trying things to keep my plants short. Plants over 3 feet can become a problem for me physically

I tried this product bushmaster and sure enough it does work and stops vertical grow in its tracks BUT I could taste it

Then I found out it’s had a shady chemical and stopped all chemicals

I was asking people and everyone would say keep close as you can to the lights safely and watch colder temps

Everyone keeps saying they stretch more at night colder temps but nothing about hotter

So one time I decided to stick a plant in the only room my garage that is not hvac it was staying in the 80,s with 65/75 humidity

Same clones same day everything just one was in super hot night time conditions the other staying the same was not any colder at night

There was literally no stretch and then I did it a few more times same thing

I then read something on that other forum about something different but how the people change the hours of darkness and lower the temps late in flower

So I decided to try to start at 84 and stay at 84 for 5-6 days and then lower by 2 degree each day

You will not get huge yields but for someone like me with no legs who wants small plants to just produce a de ounces and on to the next pheno or strain it does work

Even with heisenbean gg4 stopped dead in tracks

My plants if they react the way I want are smaller then my autos
Very cool my man . That is a worth while discovery. Do you think the plants are being stressed during this treatment? I have done a lot of reading on growing weed and i have never herd of this. Not that that means anything.