Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
The 1 gals have been good to me. Heaviest plant I had was a couple grams shy of 3 zips from an unvegged clone in a 1 gal. Reserva Privada "Kosher Kush"....too bad the bud was mediocre at best though. Very dense cola and "bottom bush" nugs. Your gonna love that Glue when you run it Capt.
View attachment 6219View attachment 6220
3 zips from 1 gallon is incredible. Kudos

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheelhouse update: Kinda quite right now i finished up the Mac 1 and Weeding Cake. Both went 10 weeks. I wish i could give you a good smoke report but my taste and smell buds just don't work very good. I can tell you this they are both very potent. WC being the stronger of the 2. I need to send a sample to @Jesselikes2Grow for a good report . I did add something new on this harvest called a TrimBin. Little pricey for 2 pieces of plastic and a screen ( 50.00usd). I have to admit i rely like it makes for a comfortable trim and with out trying at all collected quite a bit of golden goodness in the lower tray.WC & mac 1 harvest 010.JPGWC & mac 1 harvest 003.JPG

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Wheelhouse update: Kinda quite right now i finished up the Mac 1 and Weeding Cake. Both went 10 weeks. I wish i could give you a good smoke report but my taste and smell buds just don't work very good. I can tell you this they are both very potent. WC being the stronger of the 2. I need to send a sample to @Jesselikes2Grow for a good report . I did add something new on this harvest called a TrimBin. Little pricey for 2 pieces of plastic and a screen ( 50.00usd). I have to admit i rely like it makes for a comfortable trim and with out trying at all collected quite a bit of golden goodness in the lower tray.View attachment 10066View attachment 10067
Trim bin saves my neck and back for sure. I just started using one recently too.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Quick up date on the current grow . GG4 & ECSD. Just up potted yesterday to 1 gal pots. They are now 2 weeks into veg. 3 more weeks and into the oven they go. I am so looking forward to this round. I have been chasing the gg4 cut for some time now and finally have it.gg4 and ecsd 2 weeks into veg 002.JPG

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Quick up date on the current grow . GG4 & ECSD. Just up potted yesterday to 1 gal pots. They are now 2 weeks into veg. 3 more weeks and into the oven they go. I am so looking forward to this round. I have been chasing the gg4 cut for some time now and finally have it.View attachment 10768
Thursday posts got wiped out. Got caught up on your thread. Really good stuff! Will be following along, especially the ECSD. Interested in seeing how they come out in regards to our different grow styles.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@Uncle Romulus no i did not document the build but super simple to put together. The cobs were from timber grow lights . They came as a kit 4 50w citizen cobs powered by a meanwell driver HLG-185H. Just purchased 3/4" aluminum angle from the hardware store. Was a little short on one wire but found some thermostat wire (same size). I called it the 515w sport. When i first plugged it in i was thinking i guess they are ok . Then i realized the dimmer was backed all the way down. When i turned them up full blast i was like holy shit these things are bright.515 Sport 001.JPG

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I am glad you are going first on the ECSD. You can iron out any wrinkles that may pop up. will be keeping a close eye on yours.
My grow buddy grew out 5 of the ECSD and he got like 3 different phenos from them. 2 of them being stretchers and one super squat heavy indica. Some training on them may be in order if you have height restrictions?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
My grow buddy grew out 5 of the ECSD and he got like 3 different phenos from them. 2 of them being stretchers and one super squat heavy indica. Some training on them may be in order if you have height restrictions?
Were those seed plants Mr. Red? . Mine are clones so i hope they don't stretch to hard. If they get to out of hand i will come in there like a lawn mower and start snapping those baby's over.