Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Wheelhouse update week 4: White diesel 1&2, Mac1, GG4,GP4. Smooth sailing so far. One of my White diesels is 4' high the other is a little over a foot ( can't figure that one out). I will be running the WD#3 next round to see what that is. Most of my shots came out blurry for some reason so i will post what came out clear. First shot is the group shot and the rest will be in this order. ,wd#2,Mac1,GP#4,GG#4 and the last shot is the replacementsView attachment 46900View attachment 46901View attachment 46902View attachment 46903View attachment 46904View attachment 46905
Nice!

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That would be some fairly expensive eye protection. My search about 10 years ago started with the Kong to find a indestructible dog toy. They do not exist that i am aware of. I have tried MANY and none have survived. All of the ones guaranteed to hold up do not. Yes they will replace it if you pay a fairly high shipping charge. I am fairly certain that my dogs could rip the truck tire off of a rim given enough time. If anyone knows of something please let me know.
I don't think a product like this exists. I saw a site called indestructibledog.com and thought to myself, "Have they ever tested on a bully?" my buddy has Staffordshire Terriers and now a Cane Corso pup. No toys survive even an hour, and now the pup is watching the older ones and following suit. Your tire thing is spot on, they can probably rip every one off an 18 wheeler and still want more. Sometimes I wonder if the Jaws of Life were designed with a bully in mind lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I don't think a product like this exists. I saw a site called indestructibledog.com and thought to myself, "Have they ever tested on a bully?" my buddy has Staffordshire Terriers and now a Cane Corso pup. No toys survive even an hour, and now the pup is watching the older ones and following suit. Your tire thing is spot on, they can probably rip every one off an 18 wheeler and still want more. Sometimes I wonder if the Jaws of Life were designed with a bully in mind lol
I don't think it exists either. The only thing i have found that lasts a while is if i buy a piece of 3/4" double braided rope (Tree rigging rope). You can find a 20' piece or so on e-bay. Tie a short loop on each end and a single knot every foot or so. Soak the whole rope in bucket of soapy water for a while. Attach one end to a tree or something as strong and the other end to the back of the truck or two trees and a comealong. Get it as tight as you can i then cut it into 2 foot sections. Now you have a half dozen pretty tough toys for them to play tug of war with.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Not sure what Staffordshire Terriers look like but boy the Cane Corso dogs are sum neat lookn breed than can be dam mean. I like the cane corso, bull mastiffs, pit bulls, german shepherd, Rottweiler, big breed dogs that got that intimidating " u best leave me and my owner alone breeds"..
We had a dog that was called a Akita that did pop tires on dads friends vehicles when theyd come visit.. They wouldnt get out of car until dog was locked up. Lol. Theyd pull up to house and then call the dad on cell b4 theyd get out of car. Lol
Also in the 90's dad bought 2 puppies from the Maine / Canadian border. They was claimed to be 90% Arctic wolf and 10% timber wolf. Solid white thick ass fur with the double k9 teeth that only wolfs have. They both was good pets but had that wild instinct in them towards any other dog or animals. One of our broke the chain and never seen him again. So we had the other 1 til he died around 13 yrs old. His name was LOBO. Think it was Spanish for white wolf..
Also was only dog ive ever seen that whooped a 90lb pitbull our neighbors had. The pit was the bully of the neighborhood til lobo got mature. Lobo was 130lbs and loved people he knew and was very protective over me and my brother as kids. These days if ud say oh i got wolf puppy the law or animal control wood take it away in a heartbeat.
Rip LOBO! Thx✌

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hey Cap............when are you going to debut those pots that come with the coco in them?
Willie i am probable going to just salvage the coco from them. They are the 2 gal size i was going to use with the blumats. While i may use the blumats again it would be a situation were i had to leave the garden for a short trip or something. I just like being able to pull them out once a week for inspections and trimming and it is to much trouble doing that with them hooked up. I just broke up a big block of coco they sent with the order for some reason. Hopefully the coco is okay it was a little more stringy than the what i am used to using but looks okay.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Not sure what Staffordshire Terriers look like but boy the Cane Corso dogs are sum neat lookn breed than can be dam mean. I like the cane corso, bull mastiffs, pit bulls, german shepherd, Rottweiler, big breed dogs that got that intimidating " u best leave me and my owner alone breeds"..
We had a dog that was called a Akita that did pop tires on dads friends vehicles when theyd come visit.. They wouldnt get out of car until dog was locked up. Lol. Theyd pull up to house and then call the dad on cell b4 theyd get out of car. Lol
Also in the 90's dad bought 2 puppies from the Maine / Canadian border. They was claimed to be 90% Arctic wolf and 10% timber wolf. Solid white thick ass fur with the double k9 teeth that only wolfs have. They both was good pets but had that wild instinct in them towards any other dog or animals. One of our broke the chain and never seen him again. So we had the other 1 til he died around 13 yrs old. His name was LOBO. Think it was Spanish for white wolf..
Also was only dog ive ever seen that whooped a 90lb pitbull our neighbors had. The pit was the bully of the neighborhood til lobo got mature. Lobo was 130lbs and loved people he knew and was very protective over me and my brother as kids. These days if ud say oh i got wolf puppy the law or animal control wood take it away in a heartbeat.
Rip LOBO! Thx✌
He has the red nose pheno Staffordshire very similar to this
pit-bull-red-nosed-staffordshire-terrier-portrait-close-up-dog-pitbull-female-american-white-b...jpg

BLUESTAR PUPS_american-staffordshire-terrier-a2012122310118.jpg

Yea the Cane Corso look like mean MFers. His pup is playful and good mannered right now. All of his put bulls have been pretty friendly.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
View attachment 47197

View attachment 47198

Yea the Cane Corso look like mean MFers. His pup is playful and good mannered right now. All of his put bulls have been pretty friendly.
We have a red nose like that in the family. She lives with my daughter now. She was one of the smartest ones we have ever owned and loved every human she has meet. She has also bit every one of our dogs just once( and usually no love tap) to let them know she was queen bitch and not to be messed with.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
View attachment 47197

View attachment 47198

Oh ok ya they are the red nosed pits basically from what we call them.. Beautiful dogs. Pits get a bad stigma when people hear that word. Its all on how they are raised..
Thanks for showing the pics to me! ✌