Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
She is done for the most part stretching but I can see it gonna need a dolly for transporting from room to room

I am looking into remote control cars that could possible tow my plants back and forth for me

This is basically gonna be a difficult plants for me all the lower branches are right at canopy level

This is chocolate diesel from useful seeds and I think It’s going to stink the whole block out haha
I know those big tool company's like nortern tools sell those little furniture dolly's for pretty cheap. I guess you will have to figure out yourself the remote control part. I do no someone on here that might be able to help you in that area would be @dstroy . His whole system is automated. I know he would not mind asking him some thoughts on what might work for you.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I know those big tool company's like nortern tools sell those little furniture dolly's for pretty cheap. I guess you will have to figure out yourself the remote control part. I do no someone on here that might be able to help you in that area would be @dstroy . His whole system is automated. I know he would not mind asking him some thoughts on what might work for you.
Yeah I deff want to look into automation ty

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
She is done for the most part stretching but I can see it gonna need a dolly for transporting from room to room

I am looking into remote control cars that could possible tow my plants back and forth for me

This is basically gonna be a difficult plants for me all the lower branches are right at canopy level

This is chocolate diesel from useful seeds and I think It’s going to stink the whole block out haha
Or put ‘me on a track, like a train.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I got a wedding cake capt. You got any pics of it in veg? I'm going to run it after the LVTK in my 4x4 is done.
Whats up my man @dstroy sorry i did not see this post till now. I have a couple WC veg shots. Not the best shots she looks kinda unhappy but you can get a idea of structure. Don't remember why she was sulking there but i do remember being one of the most vigorous veg plants i have ever grown in veg. She started giving me some issues at week 3-WC mom 001.JPGWC mom 002.JPG 4 of flower. I believe it was a P deficiency but keep an eye on her she is a finicky one but i am sure you can tame her.

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Whats up my man @dstroy sorry i did not see this post till now. I have a couple WC veg shots. Not the best shots she looks kinda unhappy but you can get a idea of structure. Don't remember why she was sulking there but i do remember being one of the most vigorous veg plants i have ever grown in veg. She started giving me some issues at week 3-View attachment 15518View attachment 15519 4 of flower. I believe it was a P deficiency but keep an eye on her she is a finicky one but i am sure you can tame her.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Here’s my mom

C8E782BF-87D9-498F-BB03-52FCCA632AA5.jpeg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
ECSD & GG4 week 3 update. Not to much going on this week just hoping the stretch starts to slow down. I was thinking i might have to do a third round of super cropping but maybe not. This is 1 week after major defoliation and super cropping. Another week and you want be able to tell i defoliated at all. Also zero signs of fungus gnats after 2 treatments of Tanlin. 1gg4 & ECSD week 3 flower 001.JPGgg4 & ECSD week 3 flower 002.JPGgg4 & ECSD week 3 flower 003.JPG treatment may have done the job i just followed up with a second treatment to be sure.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
ECSD & GG4 week 3 update. Not to much going on this week just hoping the stretch starts to slow down. I was thinking i might have to do a third round of super cropping but maybe not. This is 1 week after major defoliation and super cropping. Another week and you want be able to tell i defoliated at all. Also zero signs of fungus gnats after 2 treatments of Tanlin. 1View attachment 15785View attachment 15789View attachment 15791 treatment may have done the job i just followed up with a second treatment to be sure.
Nice Capt looking real uniform and pretty. You're keeping em under control, which is no easy task!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Hope you don't mind the pic

View attachment 15811
Little fan is blowing right on it though. Best angle I could get to hang it
That angle is fine in fact it is better than strait up and down ( more light). Not sure but that plant might need more silica than it is getting if the stems are that weak. I wish i had some here i would start adding a little right now. You are giving me a lot of incite on what i need to look out for on this ECSD. As stretchy as the ECSD is i can see the GG4 is worse. It is out pacing the ECSD at this point. Oh and post pics any time not a problem.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That angle is fine in fact it is better than strait up and down ( more light). Not sure but that plant might need more silica than it is getting if the stems are that weak. I wish i had some here i would start adding a little right now. You are giving me a lot of incite on what i need to look out for on this ECSD. As stretchy as the ECSD is i can see the GG4 is worse. It is out pacing the ECSD at this point. Oh and post pics any time not a problem.
Cool Cap'n. The big branches are strong but some side branches off of them are skinnier and vinier. I have cal mag but haven't tried silica. Is it available at regular stores like Wal-Mart ?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
GG4 & ECSD week 4 update: The stretch is over not as bad as i thought it would be but i stayed on top of them. I super cropped at week 1 and week 2. The third week i stared using the zip ties to slow some growth on tall branches( method learned by @NoWaistedSpace )gg4 & ECSD week 4 008.JPGgg4 & ECSD week 4 009.JPGgg4 & ECSD week 4 005.JPGgg4 & ECSD week 4 006.JPGgg4 ecsd 4 weeks 002.JPG. I think the canopy came out awesome . I had to shim up the ECSD to match the gg4 in height. Every thing is still on cruise control. The one close up shot is the gg4 starting to frost up.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
GG4 & ECSD week 4 update: The stretch is over not as bad as i thought it would be but i stayed on top of them. I super cropped at week 1 and week 2. The third week i stared using the zip ties to slow some growth on tall branches( method learned by @NoWaistedSpace )View attachment 16536View attachment 16539View attachment 16540View attachment 16541View attachment 16542. I think the canopy came out awesome . I had to shim up the ECSD to match the gg4 in height. Every thing is still on cruise control. The one close up shot is the gg4 starting to frost up.
I'm glad it is working for you. I never used them that much in flower, but veg, you can fill your plants to a density in "cubic" square feet I'll bet you could speed up reg plants showing sex sooner.(Only if the "Volcano Seed" theory is 100% fem correct). @Heathenraider is testing that one. You might have to leave them covered a week maybe 10 days? Or close them off 6 hrs or so when lights on, then let them breath in darkness? Do it with one or 2 tops on a plant. It's "kinda" is like a "DEP". lol
I never thought about testing to see if it actually does speed sexing up. You are blocking a few sites, but can it do harm? Hell if I know.
This is for you all to test out. This could greatly help in keeping "no wasted space" in your garden. lol
I test for stability and treat my plants like shit now a days. lol
Shit, I almost forgot. Nice crop you got going there. I have some of the "Hbean man's" WC mom clones and SLH x WC clones about the same size(<3ft)
They are sick and very unhappy at the present. I put them through the "test". Not always on my terms. lol But in the end, if the smoke turns out excellent?
I have a winner.

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
GG4 & ECSD week 4 update: The stretch is over not as bad as i thought it would be but i stayed on top of them. I super cropped at week 1 and week 2. The third week i stared using the zip ties to slow some growth on tall branches( method learned by @NoWaistedSpace )View attachment 16536View attachment 16539View attachment 16540View attachment 16541View attachment 16542. I think the canopy came out awesome . I had to shim up the ECSD to match the gg4 in height. Every thing is still on cruise control. The one close up shot is the gg4 starting to frost up.
Looking real nice Capt, good job! Keeping em under control and in style to boot. Very efficient use of space and light.
You got a shot of ECSD branch and buds? Would like to see if they're forming like mine, would give some insight. Remind me, are these H beans?