Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
My grow buddy grew out 5 of the ECSD and he got like 3 different phenos from them. 2 of them being stretchers and one super squat heavy indica. Some training on them may be in order if you have height restrictions?
@HydroRed I know this was replied to @Capt C but thanks for the heads up. I think mine are starting to stretch and I only have tent height (6 1/2' I think). [No hijack]

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
@Uncle Romulus no i did not document the build but super simple to put together. The cobs were from timber grow lights . They came as a kit 4 50w citizen cobs powered by a meanwell driver HLG-185H. Just purchased 3/4" aluminum angle from the hardware store. Was a little short on one wire but found some thermostat wire (same size). I called it the 515w sport. When i first plugged it in i was thinking i guess they are ok . Then i realized the dimmer was backed all the way down. When i turned them up full blast i was like holy shit these things are bright.View attachment 11034
That’s my shit right there man. Very nice. I’m running a ghetto version of that in a 5x5 lol. 315cmh, 200 watt cxa cob fixture (actually draws 130) and 165 watts of led bulbs (2700,3500,5000k). Definitely works but I would like to get a vert hood for the cmh and a few more cobs and prob canabalize the cob fixture i have. I will be doing something very similar to yours I’d imagine. I should prob use a few more cobs tho so I don’t gotta crank em. Will run just slightly too hot in summer and slightly too cold in the winter lol. Perfect. Might not even break out the 1000 watt hps next winter cause I do love this shit haha. We will see how temps are when it’s -50 out tho.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheelhouse update: GG4 and ECSD. After 4 weeks of veg the girls got there final pair of shoes and topped for the second time. ( These Radicle 3 gal bags are huge ). Will go another 7 to 10 days then it's off to the oven for these girls. The following shots are my veg room ( 30"x60" work table). On the top of my table is the nursery and underneath is the veg spot. Up top we have 2-2' t-5's and under the table is 4-4' t-5's. The lower part has 2 -2'x2' trays. Does anybody recognize the headlines on that newspaper in the frame( my gg4 ecsd 4 weeks of veg 003.JPGgg4 ecsd 4 weeks of veg 006.JPGgg4 ecsd 4 weeks of veg 007.JPGgg4 ecsd 4 weeks of veg 002.JPG catcher)

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Wheelhouse update: GG4 and ECSD. After 4 weeks of veg the girls got there final pair of shoes and topped for the second time. ( These Radicle 3 gal bags are huge ). Will go another 7 to 10 days then it's off to the oven for these girls. The following shots are my veg room ( 30"x60" work table). On the top of my table is the nursery and underneath is the veg spot. Up top we have 2-2' t-5's and under the table is 4-4' t-5's. The lower part has 2 -2'x2' trays. Does anybody recognize the headlines on that newspaper in the frame( my View attachment 12627View attachment 12628View attachment 12629View attachment 12630 catcher)
Nice Cap'n!
Dale Earnhardt?
Venomous snakes 🐍

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
My uncle lived his last years as a ticket guy all year round in daytona Speedway. Lived in his RV.
He got me into dirt track racing at a young age. I was a rusty Wallace #2 miller high life black and yellow
I used to root for Bobby Labonte. Big fan of Joe Gibbs and i almost got him out fishing but was cancelled. Joe is a true leader of men and lights up a room when he walks in. He used to sea duck hunt with a good friend of mine. I still buy Interstate batteries.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I used to root for Bobby Labonte. Big fan of Joe Gibbs and i almost got him out fishing but was cancelled. Joe is a true leader of men and lights up a room when he walks in. He used to sea duck hunt with a good friend of mine. I still buy Interstate batteries.
I got to meet his son that died and I think not letting labonte go more gracefully was a mistake

I like Gibbs feel bad about his kid was a really amazing person. But I don’t like how they threw Bobby out

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I got to meet his son that died and I think not letting labonte go more gracefully was a mistake

I like Gibbs feel bad about his kid was a really amazing person. But I don’t like how they threw Bobby out
I enoy

I enjoyed his book ( Joe sr) he wrote after retirement called Game Plane. Kind of like a mans bible if you will. He has dedicated the remainder of his life to spreading the word of the good Lord.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
By far my favorite paint job! Man that brings back memories. My brother had every diescast car from that era!