Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thanks @spyralout i am positive you can help identify witch way this cut is leaning or what it might be. What i do know as long as i am able to keep that cut i will. I absolutely love the pine terpene this strain has. Like smoking a Christmas tree.lol
I'll certainly chime in where I can. I haven't had a super pine terp in a long time. GOW has it but along with other terps, not just pine-pine.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Thank you and i just transplanted them yesterday. When i first started growing transplanting something was a dangerous maneuver. They never miss a beat these days. One of the reasons those plants are praying like that is from the light. It is a four bulb t-5 fixture and 2 of the bulbs are the Hortilux Power Veg lights. These lights are a bit pricey and not sure how long they last but when i switched to them i saw instant results.
Are you in coco/perlite on an F&D table?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'll certainly chime in where I can. I haven't had a super pine terp in a long time. GOW has it but along with other terps, not just pine-pine.
I will try to hook you up when you come back east. You know how bad my taste buds are. I can't imagine what it tastes like to you. I have never tasted anything like it. Definitely more of a tree type pine than the pine sol type smell. Inhale and exhale.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I will try to hook you up when you come back east. You know how bad my taste buds are. I can't imagine what it tastes like to you. I have never tasted anything like it. Definitely more of a tree type pine than the pine sol type smell. Inhale and exhale.
Oh man hell yea. Maybe in a month or so. I know what you mean by not pine sol. I've had a ton of "Trainwreck" knockoffs back in the day that were very pine sol. Now pine cone or pine-pine is more rare to me.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Do you get run off every time? How much?

Im in plastic pots and I never get much or worry about run off. If I do get any, it ain’t much and I just let it evaporate out of the tent’s tray. My plants are sitting on a raised grid, so they don’t sit in the run off.
I do like getting a fair runoff. I shoot for 20% but i rarely measure. Aren't you in soil @Old ST1R ? I usually vacuum the waste everyday. Just trying to avoid any mold scenario.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I do like getting a fair runoff. I shoot for 20% but i rarely measure. Aren't you in soil @Old ST1R ? I usually vacuum the waste everyday. Just trying to avoid any mold scenario.
Yeah, I’m in “soil”. I’ve used the same soil twice now with adding only about a quarter fresh super soil to three quarters used and I threw in some worm castings.
I’m pretty sure it was spent in early flower and have been feeding 100% of bottle recommendations three times followed by plain water for quite a while. They’ll be done in two to three weeks. It’s prolly pretty close to being almost the same as being in coco. But what the hell do I know.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Yeah, I’m in “soil”. I’ve used the same soil twice now with adding only about a quarter fresh super soil to three quarters used and I threw in some worm castings.
I’m pretty sure it was spent in early flower and have been feeding 100% of bottle recommendations three times followed by plain water for quite a while. They’ll be done in two to three weeks. It’s prolly pretty close to being almost the same as being in coco. But what the hell do I know.
I know of several growers on hear that are in soil and do not do the runoff. I have always used the salt based nutes and coco so i try to get a runoff so i don't get the build up of salts.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I know of several growers on hear that are in soil and do not do the runoff. I have always used the salt based nutes and coco so i try to get a runoff so i don't get the build up of salts.
I’ve not really watered to get run off, just water till it does run off, then I know the pots full and go to the next. Obviously water a bit at a time to let it soak in. Works for me but I’m just a booger eater, I don’t know shit.

Using mix of ocean forest and happy frog.

Next grow is In CocoLoco. I like it so far.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I’ve not really watered to get run off, just water till it does run off, then I know the pots full and go to the next. Obviously water a bit at a time to let it soak in. Works for me but I’m just a booger eater, I don’t know shit.

Using mix of ocean forest and happy frog.

Next grow is In CocoLoco. I like it so far.
My last round i used the Blumats for watering. That is pretty much how they are set up to not have runoff. I did experience some issues from the Blumats but was mostly operator error and i do not believe that it was from not having runoff. I think if i had to leave the garden for more than a day or two i would hook them up again.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
My last round i used the Blumats for watering. That is pretty much how they are set up to not have runoff. I did experience some issues from the Blumats but was mostly operator error and i do not believe that it was from not having runoff. I think if i had to leave the garden for more than a day or two i would hook them up again.
I wondered that about those things. Figured there would be no runoff. Better setup would be a drip system like Perm uses. I’d like to setup my stuff that way sometime. Too much other stuff going on now

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I wondered that about those things. Figured there would be no runoff. Better setup would be a drip system like Perm uses. I’d like to setup my stuff that way sometime. Too much other stuff going on now
Plus it it hard to change things that work well . We always had a saying in the fishing business to never leave fish to find fish. It will not make sense to some but very accurate.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Plus it it hard to change things that work well . We always had a saying in the fishing business to never leave fish to find fish. It will not make sense to some but very accurate.
Good analogy. I’ll have to log that one in amongst the other halfway useful stuff in my brain.

Auto water be nice. I like to go on vacation and take my wife too. I’ll skip town for work trips on occasion so she can man them while I’m gone.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheelhouse update: Got the oven fired up this morning. 2 White diesel, 2 Mac 1, 3 GG4, 1 T's GG4. 7.5 weeks of veg. I was going to 8 weeks but i ran out of head room( my veg room is not very tall)GG4 T's GG mac1 white diesel day 1 of 1212 002.JPGGG4 T's GG mac1 white diesel day 1 of 1212 003.JPG. They are loving there first day so far light is down to 50% and better than 4' away. Also today was there first day exposed to classical music. I keep lexa or whatever her name is in the flower room.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I forgot to mention the new 3 gal grow bags from 247 garden are very nice. Looks to be a full 3 gallons as well. They seem much better than the smart pot and if nothing else they are definitely bigger and much cheaper.
Nice Capt! You say good things about that white diesel. Very curious to see the diff between the GGs.
I hated smart pot brand. No handles! It got really annoying when moving around 25+ 5-7 gal pots.