Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheelhouse update: Week 3. Mac 1,White diesel 1&2, GG4, GP4.week 3 mac,GG4. WD#1 WD#2, 002.JPGweek 3 mac,GG4. WD#1 WD#2, 008.JPGweek 3 mac,GG4. WD#1 WD#2, 022.JPGweek 3 mac,GG4. WD#1 WD#2, 018.JPGweek 3 mac,GG4. WD#1 WD#2, 019.JPG Further defoliation and steaks placed. I am pretty hard on them at week 2-3 but will mostly let them be after that. 3 weeks from now it will fill in well. Not a lot of pictures this week at lot came out blurry for some reason ( operator error i am sure ). First couple of shots are group shots. The following close up is the real GG4 starting early packing on the frost at 3 weeks. The final 2 shots are from our mystery plant GP4.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
In my late 20's here in D town I used to get them from a girl in boulder that grew em in aquariums. Always consistant potency and super strong.
I'd buy em by the quarter pound for personal use.
Lmfao.
I'd do weighed amounts of just caps, or just stems, and or both. Looking for that perfect happy spot.
Found alot of great ones. Lmfao.
Most I got up to was 14 grams of mostly caps, with about 25% stems.
Lmfao, wasn't able to leave the house. Hahahahaha
To make it easy to take in I'd grind all the boomers up with a mortar and pestle. Boil a coffee cup of water and pour in a cup. Let steep until lukewarm, and slug it down. I called it a "shit shot".
Would kick in almost immediate that way, and be near full effect in 15 to 30 minutes.
Oh it was great fun and mind expanding. Lmfao.
Be doing that again soon. Ahahahaha.
14 grams?!
giphy.gif

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Yes. Lol.
Was quite intense.
I had to turn out all the lights and turn off the tv. It was all way to visual for awhile. Lmfao
I remember the surround sound was still playing finding nemo movie from the DVD player.
The shit my mind made up to that movie soundtrack was crazy weird ass shit. The dvd player just kept playing through its tracks, it held a bunch, and it was X men the first one I turned the tv on for. A movie or two after Nemo. Lmfao.
Movies you've seen before are so way different when your out there like that. A completely diff experience. Lmfao.
Fear and loathing on 11 grams of caps only was amazing. Hahahaha
Caps = more visual, gets really crazy past 7 grams.
Stems = body rush, massive waves of it at high doses.
For going out of the house to a show or such around 7 grams was my happy spot at a 60 40 ratio. Lmfao.
Could still manage not to be arrested and such at that level. Lol
Past that and I didn't leave the neighborhood, often not even the house. Rofl.
I was going through that qp in about a month. Went on for a good many months. Hehe
Every weekend I'd take another couple of trips. 😉
LMAOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂 I just don't like the constant yawning and joints feeling achy with super heavy limbs on some of it. It was a treat if I ever found anything that was magic land.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
There's a Tool tribute band playing here local in Feb I think I'll check out.
Not Maynard, but should be a good time. Lol.
I would love to see a Tool show. I’m not really a music person tbh but when I listen to Tool I hear like every person just individually killing it and then it all comes together perfectly. Some of his lyrics hit home so hard I understand why they don’t get more plays haha!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah, they hit home with alot of songs for me.
And memories.
Grew up listening to them.
I still remember when I heard them for the first time back in H school when they came out.
Honestly I heard a couple songs early on and was like meh, and then my friend told me the back story of them and was like, ok I’ll give it a shot.. And dang was it worth it! Just have to start on a few of their more popular ones and work your way in :D I feel like it’s an experience and you need to be in right head space to truly appreciate it.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Just do caps. No creakieness. Anything above an eighth I came find I liked only adding caps.
The visuals were really the fave. Lol.
Girl was accommodating for me and got to loading my bags accordingly. Lol.
She'd give me 75% caps, oh she was a sweetheart unbathed hippy chick. Lmfao.
I'll test the ones I get out and set aside some for the next time you make it through here if I think you'd like them. 😉
They keep well long term.
When I moved into my house I found a half zip plus or so total from various random baggies stuck in random places.
Was a perfect find for the tool tickets I'd got for my b day that year. 😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥
Badass mang!!! Thank you. Tool? What's tool? 🙃😂😂😂
Never knew there was a diff between cap and stem, thought it was psilocybin that did it all.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Just saw them a couple weeks ago. EXCELLENT seats. Maynard rode on a Marshall speaker while getting pushed around.
Tool and Pink Floyd are very similar in the sense of song continuity. The whole album flows from beginning to end almost like one big song flawlessly.
Look up Lateralus and the Fibonacci sequence. A couple of great fan made videos that further explain just how incredibly awesome that song really is.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheelhouse update week 4: White diesel 1&2, Mac1, GG4,GP4. Smooth sailing so far. One of my White diesels is 4' high the other is a little over a foot ( can't figure that one out). I will be running the WD#3 next round to see what that is. Most of my shots came out blurry for some reason so i will post what came out clear. First shot is the group shot and the rest will be in this order. ,wd#2,Mac1,GP#4,GG#4 and the last shot is the replacementsw 4 f . gp4.mac, wd 1&2, gg4 019.JPGw 4 f . gp4.mac, wd 1&2, gg4 008.JPGw 4 f . gp4.mac, wd 1&2, gg4 011.JPGw 4 f . gp4.mac, wd 1&2, gg4 012.JPGw 4 f . gp4.mac, wd 1&2, gg4 014.JPGw 4 f . gp4.mac, wd 1&2, gg4 022.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
If You cant find those killer eyeball ping pong looking don't poke eye out balls CaptC has , small Kong dog chew toys fit right over stakes and last fucking forever. View attachment 46906View attachment 46907
That would be some fairly expensive eye protection. My search about 10 years ago started with the Kong to find a indestructible dog toy. They do not exist that i am aware of. I have tried MANY and none have survived. All of the ones guaranteed to hold up do not. Yes they will replace it if you pay a fairly high shipping charge. I am fairly certain that my dogs could rip the truck tire off of a rim given enough time. If anyone knows of something please let me know.