Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hey cap do you have any pics of your GG4?
I remember I sent you the gg4 and they was unrooted. You had to Root them cause something happened on my end. I dont think I sent you the ecsd. I feel.like I sent you the mac and wed cake and gg4 unrooted. Almost 100 percent positive the ones that was wrapped up in the bottle unrooted were gg4.
This is how I thought it went. I never heard Capt smoking on some ecsd. I think I'd have walked to capts house to try his. I wish I was high when this debate went down. Glad that's settled. Heis you stay being the man.
I dont send bullshit. If someone kills one of my cuts they fucked up big time
My Mac still alive after the hell she's been through.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคช๐ŸคฉShe's finally cloned and ready to go into flower.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘Šforever will continue to thank you for that. Youre a huge part of my garden and I appreciate all you've down for us here.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I got ahold of some stuff called Lucinda Williams one time. Thatโ€™s what that stuff did to me. Was incredible. Wish I had a bean off that damn plant.
This is how I thought it went. I never heard Capt smoking on some ecsd. I think I'd have walked to capts house to try his. I wish I was high when this debate went down. Glad that's settled. Heis you stay being the man.

My Mac still alive after the hell she's been through.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคช๐ŸคฉShe's finally cloned and ready to go into flower.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘Šforever will continue to thank you for that. Youre a huge part of my garden and I appreciate all you've down for us here.
You are in for a treat with her. Easy to grow and a real looker!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Probably the last update. Mac GG4 and WC 9.5 weeks. The fade is on! I found a seed on one of my GG buds. Not sure at this point what is going on. The Blumats are to much trouble to pull the plants out for inspection. I have not had any trouble from the cut in the previous run. I am guessing a have a lone nanner in there some where. I have looked them over as best i can without pulling them out of the room. I can not find anything at all visually.First up a group shot followed by Mac 1 then WC and last is the GGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 009.JPGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 011.JPGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 004.JPGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 002.JPGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 018.JPGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 013.JPGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 014.JPGGG,Mac,WC 9.5 weeks 015.JPG

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Probably the last update. Mac GG4 and WC 9.5 weeks. The fade is on! I found a seed on one of my GG buds. Not sure at this point what is going on. The Blumats are to much trouble to pull the plants out for inspection. I have not had any trouble from the cut in the previous run. I am guessing a have a lone nanner in there some where. I have looked them over as best i can without pulling them out of the room. I can not find anything at all visually.First up a group shot followed by Mac 1 then WC and last is the GGView attachment 33017View attachment 33018View attachment 33019View attachment 33020View attachment 33021View attachment 33022View attachment 33023View attachment 33024
Damnit Capt you are one of the best faders. Love that half shot showing the color contrasts! Nice job man! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Damnit Capt you are one of the best faders. Love that half shot showing the color contrasts! Nice job man! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Thank you @spyralout . I think it is more genetics than it is me.LOL I might go back to hand watering the next round. I will save the Blumats in case i have to go out of town. I just need to inspect these plants every week or so and just to much trouble with the Blumats.Plus i never figured on my tap water being so unstable ( having to adjust it up a lot).
Damn. Those look good! Fall colors are showing indoors.
Thank you @Punisher84

Last edited:

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Thank you @spyralout . I think it is more genetics than it is me.LOL I might go back to hand watering the next round. I will save the Blumats in case i have to go out of town. I just need to inspect these plants every week or so and just to much trouble with the Blumats.Plus i never figured on my tap water being so unstable ( having to adjust it up a lot).

Thank you @Punisher84
Maybe play with a little RO and see what it does? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ couple options you could do - grab some 5 gal jugs and hit those Glacier water machines or a dedicated shop - or get a $180 RO filter unit and try it out.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I had a RO filter before. My tap has a ppm of less than a 100 is the reason i am not running RO. The issue never really surfaced before when i was hand watering but now that i know it will rise on me i will account for that. I actually did not mind the fluctuation( once i understood what was happening) that much as it gave the plants a wide range of PH to chose from for the nutrient uptake.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
I had a RO filter before. My tap has a ppm of less than a 100 is the reason i am not running RO. The issue never really surfaced before when i was hand watering but now that i know it will rise on me i will account for that. I actually did not mind the fluctuation( once i understood what was happening) that much as it gave the plants a wide range of PH to chose from for the nutrient uptake.
I like the swing too. Seeing the various ph/nute uptake charts. Even though they differ in the ph part, they show a relatively similar rate of nute absorption so I would surmise that to mean that it's good to have that ph swing.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Probably the last update. Mac GG4 and WC 9.5 weeks. The fade is on! I found a seed on one of my GG buds. Not sure at this point what is going on. The Blumats are to much trouble to pull the plants out for inspection. I have not had any trouble from the cut in the previous run. I am guessing a have a lone nanner in there some where. I have looked them over as best i can without pulling them out of the room. I can not find anything at all visually.First up a group shot followed by Mac 1 then WC and last is the GGView attachment 33017View attachment 33018View attachment 33019View attachment 33020View attachment 33021View attachment 33022View attachment 33023View attachment 33024
Looking gorgeous Capt. !
Sure you can't wait to chop, dry, and ultimately, sample. lol.

To bad you can't work something out on the blue mats. I've thought about using shut off valves and quick connects at each container, but being what they are, I think air in the lines might be a problem.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
@Capt C I forget what thread you were talking about single pass ratings, here's the spec of my new filter I thought you'd be interested in.
View attachment 33923
In a recirculation mode it's rated for almost 1700 cfm. But single pass it's only rated for 840.
I've got it running about 500 cfm off an 8" max fan on #2 speed. Has solved my rising RH issues. Lol.
View attachment 33924
It's a big ass filter fo sho. Picked it up brand new for $40 last weekend. It's easily refillable whenever the time comes.
Lol, it's got about 60# of carbon in it so it shouldn't need a recharge for at least a year or two in theory.
It's about the size of 3 five gal buckets stacked.
Lmao you could hide someone in there. Looks like a water heater with a blanket lol

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@Capt C I forget what thread you were talking about single pass ratings, here's the spec of my new filter I thought you'd be interested in.
View attachment 33923
In a recirculation mode it's rated for almost 1700 cfm. But single pass it's only rated for 840.
I've got it running about 500 cfm off an 8" max fan on #2 speed. Has solved my rising RH issues. Lol.
View attachment 33924
It's a big ass filter fo sho. Picked it up brand new for $40 last weekend. It's easily refillable whenever the time comes.
Lol, it's got about 60# of carbon in it so it shouldn't need a recharge for at least a year or two in theory.
It's about the size of 3 five gal buckets stacked.
Man you got a steel on that filter. I just purchased a pair of Profilters that are refillable. Is the one you bought reversible? Looks like cutting the cfm rating in half is about the right formula for the single pass rating.

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Haha, it is about that size. Lmfao.
The inside isn't very big though, it's got about a 3" carbon wall before you get to the core. Lol.
The air is so fresh and clean. Hahaha.
The RH being under control again with the added airflow is priceless.
I really need a couple better ones. Your hepa/carbon design is probably best for me.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
It does not do that for mine. I've seen the style you speak of though. Has a different interior design than what I have.
The new plan is to run for 6-12 months and then flip the filter end for end and up for down ( i hang them from the ceiling) and repeat 6-12 months and then refill. Not like you can throw these big ass filter in the trash can tring to stay stealth. If anyone is local i would tell you were not to cast your lures lol

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
The new plan is to run for 6-12 months and then flip the filter end for end and up for down ( i hang them from the ceiling) and repeat 6-12 months and then refill. Not like you can throw these big ass filter in the trash can tring to stay stealth. If anyone is local i would tell you were not to cast your lures lol
I totally feel ya capt. Stealth is a must. The put-it-in-a-ghetto-apartment-dumpster doesn't work so well especially when one can't find a ghetto dumpster ๐Ÿ˜‚