Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm really liking the led cmh combo results from what I'm seeing. I jumped on that bandwagon. Lol
I haven't really noticed the stretch you speak of though from the cmh.
It's been mixed with led from the get go though.
Qb's on one side and cobs on the other, with the cmh in the middle of my 4' x 8.5' flower room.
1020 watts of led, and the 315 cmh.
The qb rig I have, its got uv and ir to it.
I have been looking for another CMH on the used market for a while. That is what i had originally wanted to put in the center but nothing showing up. I remembered i had that big blurple gathering dust up in the attic so thought about putting that in the center.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Okay next subject would be i ordered 3 fem seeds from overseas. White Label seed Co. Strain is White Diesel. Germinated all 3 and kept one in the mom cabnet. The other 2 i am flowering now WD#1 & WD #2. I am like WTF ! The following shots are WD1 & WD2 they are a bit different i would say lol. Next round i will flower out WD#3 to see what i have there. All three are probable different.week 2 mac, gg, WD 003.JPGweek 2 mac, gg, WD 004.JPGweek 2 mac, gg, WD 008.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Third subject and i need some help with this one. I have the original GG4 cut in flowing now. I also have one called T's GG that i am trying to identify as to what it might be. The grower claims GG4 but it's not like mine. The one i am trying to identify has a much more serrated leaf and when cured has a wonderful pine taste on the inhale and exhale also very potent. These are the first comparison shots will provide more thought the grow. T'GG will be on the left and you will be able to see the differenceweek 2 mac, gg, WD 014.JPGweek 2 mac, gg, WD 015.JPGweek 2 mac, gg, WD 016.JPG in the leaf.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Quick funny story. You might notice a NASA sticker on the door to my flower room. Well i have a friend that works for NASA . I told him what i had planned to do with my closet and that i would like to run a 600w hps in there but was concerned about the heat. He said no problem i will get to work on it. Couple of weeks later he came over with about 7 to 8 pages of mathematics and said no problem everything will work great. So i set everything up to his specifications. Well i got thru the first grow and just about all systems failed and i had to redesign everything. Moral of the story the big kahunas aren't always right LOL

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Wow very interesting on White Diesel. They remind me of this old movie
4A2783C700000578-5496245-The_original_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_has_confirmed_that_a_sequel_t-a-2_...jpg

How is the pine on T's GG? Is it like pine cone or pine sol? I bet Schwaggy can help ID maybe you can page him.

LMAO 8 pages of math. We can land a man on the moon but can't calculate correct exhaust for a grow room 😂

giphy-64.gif

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wow very interesting on White Diesel. They remind me of this old movie
View attachment 43278

How is the pine on T's GG? Is it like pine cone or pine sol? I bet Schwaggy can help ID maybe you can page him.

LMAO 8 pages of math. We can land a man on the moon but can't calculate correct exhaust for a grow room 😂

View attachment 43279
I was thinking the same thing @Schwaggy P could maybe have a look at it. Definitely strong pine cone to pine needle . Very distinctive. Once i get some cured i will get it to you for sampling. I do know that that grower that i got it from grows organically. Hopefully i will get something close to it with mine.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I was thinking the same thing @Schwaggy P could maybe have a look at it. Definitely strong pine cone to pine needle . Very distinctive. Once i get some cured i will get it to you for sampling. I do know that that grower that i got it from grows organically. Hopefully i will get something close to it with mine.
Funny how things play out Capt. Was just chatting yesterday about looking for a pine to round out the garden more. Red said he had some 79 Xmas Tree Bud but Schwaggy confirmed pine sol vs. pine cone. I remembered you said T's was pine but kept forgetting to ask the most important part, if it was pine cone LMAO 😂😂😂 Good looking out. I am super intrigued about WD based on your description of the motivating high.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Funny how things play out Capt. Was just chatting yesterday about looking for a pine to round out the garden more. Red said he had some 79 Xmas Tree Bud but Schwaggy confirmed pine sol vs. pine cone. I remembered you said T's was pine but kept forgetting to ask the most important part, if it was pine cone LMAO 😂😂😂 Good looking out. I am super intrigued about WD based on your description of the motivating high.
I have some of the 79 xmas bud that Mr. Red gifted me. At the time i got them i did not have the cut i was chasing yet. I think it was @Schwaggy P that i talked to about that terpene. I believe he said that some of the xmas had the strait pine but most had the pine sol taste. I am not sure i will get to the 79 xmas this winter. If you would want to get to them soon let me know and i will gift them to you to look through.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I’ve got 2 seeds of 2 strains going and none of the 4 are anything close to a twin. Different leaf shape and size. Weird, makes me wonder what I have?!
I know man i wish we had a DNA database that we could have things analized . Like you do with dogs. I am sure we are close to or already have the technology to do something like that. Maybe with federal legalization we will see something like that.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I have some of the 79 xmas bud that Mr. Red gifted me. At the time i got them i did not have the cut i was chasing yet. I think it was @Schwaggy P that i talked to about that terpene. I believe he said that some of the xmas had the strait pine but most had the pine sol taste. I am not sure i will get to the 79 xmas this winter. If you would want to get to them soon let me know and i will gift them to you to look through.
Thanks Capt appreciate the generosity from both you and Red. I'll hold off for now until I can find more chances for pine cone. If all else fails then we can definitely revisit that.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I know man i wish we had a DNA database that we could have things analized . Like you do with dogs. I am sure we are close to or already have the technology to do something like that. Maybe with federal legalization we will see something like that.
If we can turn the Mormons on to weed, maybe we can utilize their massive human genealogy network server database 😄

All is looking good as usual Capt! Just as a reference, I've grown the GG4 everywhich way to Sunday and never got anything pine from it. Always earthy, chocolatey fuel. Gotta be a cross of some sort.
I agree with Red on the GG#4. I've never pulled any pine from her over several runs. For me, her smell starts as an artificial chocolate (think tootsie rolls) kushiness. Over the cure, the chocolate goes from "plastic chocolate" to milk, to more bitter cocoa powder and adds a coffee to the profile. The coffee I get is different from the coffee grounds of a Bubba; it's more of a prepared coffee with cream type smell.

I recently reset my mothers, so all I have to offer as far as a GG4 pic is this freshly potted clone
lil GG4.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I agree with Red on the GG#4. I've never pulled any pine from her over several runs. For me, her smell starts as an artificial chocolate (think tootsie rolls) kushiness. Over the cure, the chocolate goes from "plastic chocolate" to milk, to more bitter cocoa powder and adds a coffee to the profile. The coffee I get is different from the coffee grounds of a Bubba; it's more of a prepared coffee with cream type smell.

I recently reset my mothers, so all I have to offer as far as a GG4 pic is this freshly potted clone
Thanks for chiming in @Schwaggy P . Your shot looks just like my original GG 4. Like @HydroRed said the one i am trying to identify is probably a GG cross of some sort ( maybe). The cut was gifted to me as a GG4 cut. While i am certain that it is not GG. I would love to know what it is. My taste and smell is not that great but this cut that i am working with has the most wonderful pine ( cone or pine needle ).taste inhale and exhale. The buds are covered in red hairs after cure and very potent. Hopefully i will have this cut in my garden for a good while but would love to know what it is. I will continue to post pictures of her though out the grow. Reference post # 490.