Capt. C's Wheelhouse Grow

Highsince76

Super Active Member

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Those are beautiful, good job brother.
Love those fall colors! And all that frost!
Gorgeous...
Nice grow for sure. Fall colors are nice!!
Thanks guys. I think overall most of these plants did not have nere enough irrigation . Mostly from my error running the blumats. The mountain folks can correct me if i am wrong but i believe the brightest most vibrant fall colors come during a drought years and just the opposite with a wet season.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I recall @ spy mentioning something about fuzzy appearance of your bud. Do you feel that this is a function of humidity ?
What range (RH) are you typically seeing in flower?
My RH is usually between 40-50%. @Jewels i would just be guessing on the fuzz but i would lean more to the CMH or the CMH Cob combination. Maybe even genetics just not sure.This round one of my GG's in the far corner got a lot of trics from just getting the cobs.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Last update on the Mac Weeding cake and GG4. Probably will chop mid week day 70-71 of 12/12. Just took some random bud shots tonight. This post reminds me of the new color rush uniforms in the NFL. LOLView attachment 34430View attachment 34431View attachment 34433View attachment 34434View attachment 34435View attachment 34436View attachment 34437View attachment 34438View attachment 34439
Lol good call on NFL Color Rush - so deep and POW color in your face 😄 absolutely GORGEOUS 🤩

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
@Capt C I forget what thread you were talking about single pass ratings, here's the spec of my new filter I thought you'd be interested in.
View attachment 33923
In a recirculation mode it's rated for almost 1700 cfm. But single pass it's only rated for 840.
I've got it running about 500 cfm off an 8" max fan on #2 speed. Has solved my rising RH issues. Lol.
View attachment 33924
It's a big ass filter fo sho. Picked it up brand new for $40 last weekend. It's easily refillable whenever the time comes.
Lol, it's got about 60# of carbon in it so it shouldn't need a recharge for at least a year or two in theory.
It's about the size of 3 five gal buckets stacked.
I also just upgraded my filter/fan combo because of what Capt said earlier in this thread. I ordered another Panasonic Whisperquiet 8" 440 cfm to go with an 8" x 24" 750 cfm Phresh filter. Thx Capt :alien:

D

Deleted member 60

I have a nice filter collection here in LegalLand. Wish I could find someone who needed em.

I have a Can that is about 1/2 the size of the one you bought @Jesselikes2Grow . Also have a Probio inline. (they made "The Coliseum" back in the day) Looks like this one and works really well. Also have a few smaller Phats and a noise reducer (or two?) that are as big as that Can you purchased.

I lived and grew next door to the Sheriff for over 25 years so I was on top of my odors and noise at all times. Even so...years after she moved she asked me if I was still running lights in my crawlspace...LOL. Ah...the 90's.

Attachments

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Wheel House update: Next round will be (2) White Diesel ( White label ) (2) Mac1 (3) GG4 (josey cut) (1) GG4 ( T,s cut). Currently at 6 weeks of veg. Will flip in 2 weeks. T,s GG is a local that claims this is GG4. I do not believe that it is the GG4 cut that he has but it is absolutely top shelf material and has a heavy pine taste on the inhale and very potent. I am going to do side by sides of the two on this grow and would love some help identifying the T,s gg 4. The first shot is group shot in the veg room. The second shot is the original GG4 leaf and the last shot will be a leaf shot of the T,s GG leaf. Next update i will have some whole plant shots. I love these grow bags from 247 garden although the shipping is more expensive than the bag itself still a good deal. New concept handles on grow pots that don't get in the way.lol6 weeks veg GG4, White diesel, Mac1 002.JPG6 weeks veg GG4, White diesel, Mac1 005.JPG6 weeks veg GG4, White diesel, Mac1 003.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Looking Good Cap’n!

All healthy and perky and prayin’ n’ shit.
Thank you and i just transplanted them yesterday. When i first started growing transplanting something was a dangerous maneuver. They never miss a beat these days. One of the reasons those plants are praying like that is from the light. It is a four bulb t-5 fixture and 2 of the bulbs are the Hortilux Power Veg lights. These lights are a bit pricey and not sure how long they last but when i switched to them i saw instant results.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Wheel House update: Next round will be (2) White Diesel ( White label ) (2) Mac1 (3) GG4 (josey cut) (1) GG4 ( T,s cut). Currently at 6 weeks of veg. Will flip in 2 weeks. T,s GG is a local that claims this is GG4. I do not believe that it is the GG4 cut that he has but it is absolutely top shelf material and has a heavy pine taste on the inhale and very potent. I am going to do side by sides of the two on this grow and would love some help identifying the T,s gg 4. The first shot is group shot in the veg room. The second shot is the original GG4 leaf and the last shot will be a leaf shot of the T,s GG leaf. Next update i will have some whole plant shots. I love these grow bags from 247 garden although the shipping is more expensive than the bag itself still a good deal. New concept handles on grow pots that don't get in the way.lolView attachment 38763View attachment 38764View attachment 38765
Nice capt. I love side by sides. The second leaf pic, the serrations are more bulky.