Cannaventure Seeds

GCG

Dinosaur
Spoke with Cannaventure about my Ghost OG seed issues. Immediately offered replacements of my choice. Ghost OG is out of stock now but asked for a replacement pack when back in stock. He offered any in stock pack now as well with the Ghost later.
Good service and willing to try again. I want a Ghost OG bad. Turned down the extra pack, figure shit happens and he's willing to do the right thing. Goes along way in my book.

GCG

Dinosaur
Little follow up. Cannaventure reached out to me again and made me an incredible offer that I unfortunately couldn't accept. Maybe it was because I didn't act like a dick about it but wow. Offered me CUT of my choice with beans later. Shocked and crushed because I have to say no. I told him I was good and could wait until restock and replacement pack would be good enough. He pulled my original order and told me he is sending some gear today with Ghost later. Just incredible!

TrichsRus

Ya Rusty seemed like a nice dude, very respectable. I just dont feel like he followed thru in my situation. I wasnt expecting anything, but he offered. It never happened, unless a hand written note counts. I ran the gear I paid for and wasnt impressed at all. Now dont get me wrong, I dont feel I was ripped off or anything. I had high hopes for PRK- herm city, LVTK- looked nice, nice yield, no flavor and potency was mild. I said I was done with CV, but ran the arcata ghost. Had 2 phenos, 1 blue and a green one. Both had the same flavor. The blue looked stellar, but both had mild potency. So at this point, I'm not running any more CV gear.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Ya Rusty seemed like a nice dude, very respectable. I just dont feel like he followed thru in my situation. I wasnt expecting anything, but he offered. It never happened, unless a hand written note counts. I ran the gear I paid for and wasnt impressed at all. Now dont get me wrong, I dont feel I was ripped off or anything. I had high hopes for PRK- herm city, LVTK- looked nice, nice yield, no flavor and potency was mild. I said I was done with CV, but ran the arcata ghost. Had 2 phenos, 1 blue and a green one. Both had the same flavor. The blue looked stellar, but both had mild potency. So at this point, I'm not running any more CV gear.
Bro if lvtk didn't hit potency mark then maybe you chopped early or had high temps during flower. I can tell you lvtk hits hard as a ton of bricks.

TrichsRus

Bro if lvtk didn't hit potency mark then maybe you chopped early or had high temps during flower. I can tell you lvtk hits hard as a ton of bricks.
Nope, no early chops here. It was mild at best, it was good. I just was hoping for that lemon cake pheno. Mine looked just like every1 elses on the forum. I believe my got the chop at around 9 weeks

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Though I may not be the biggest fan of Rusty after my experience with the PRK , I did have 1 good LVTK out of the pack. The rest of them were all mutants that got tossed in the trash. Buzz wasnt an issue on mine either. Had the commonly found lemon poundcake pheno that had huge colas and great potency. Caked in resin too.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Well I traded for Cheap Thrills and Pure LA Affie Fems , hope I get fire
I grew out the Cheap Thrills. Nice looking plant but i liked the name more than weed.LOL. Out of a few strains that i grew.The most potent of his was the Ghost OG but that was not good enough for a second run. Sounds like he is trying to improve customer relations from some of the recent reports.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Though I may not be the biggest fan of Rusty after my experience with the PRK , I did have 1 good LVTK out of the pack. The rest of them were all mutants that got tossed in the trash. Buzz wasnt an issue on mine either. Had the commonly found lemon poundcake pheno that had huge colas and great potency. Caked in resin too.
I'm still in disbelief that he did you like that man. Out of all the people I think he picked the wrong Red head. Crazy for sure man and if i were in your shoes I'd be done with it too.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm still in disbelief that he did you like that man. Out of all the people I think he picked the wrong Red head. Crazy for sure man and if i were in your shoes I'd be done with it too.
I swear i just don't get it why some people in business like that would not strive to make sure you satisfy as much as possible. Sometimes it is unavoidable to make everyone happy. Just one pissed off customer can sway a lot of others from doing business with that outfit.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I swear i just don't get it why some people in business like that would not strive to make sure you satisfy as much as possible. Sometimes it is unavoidable to make everyone happy. Just one pissed off customer can sway a lot of others from doing business with that outfit.
For sure man. And if he would have research @HydroRed on rollitup he would have seen Red is an awesome person and far from a scam artist. Probably would have sold a few more packs as well.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I bought a pack of RPK fems a while back. I ended up with a male and a female RPK. Not sure the "label" color on the packs. Beautiful "little" plants though. Nice terps.
Of course, I have babies. lol