Cannaventure Seeds

jonesy

Blueberry Cookie Wreck - Slight chemical smell but... smells like baked blueberry muffins period... (Day 57.)
Blueberry Cookie Wreck Day 57.jpg

Pure Chem 91 #1 - Sweet smelling, fruity, some fresh tennis ball smell coming through (Day 43.)
Pure Chem 91 #1 Day 43.jpg
Pure Chem 91 #1 Day 43 (2).jpg

Pure Chem 91 #2 - Chemical smell, some lime and hashy smells (Day 58.)
Pure Chem 91 #2 Day 58.jpg

Pure Ghost OG #1 - Sweet, pine, lemon cologne a little hashy (Day 58.)
Pure Ghost OG #1 Day 58.jpg

Pure Ghost OG #2 - Pine, Lemon, Gas some earthy musk (Day 58.)
Pure Ghost OG #2 Day 58.jpg
Pure Ghost OG #2 Day 58 (2).jpg
Pure Ghost OG #2 Day 58 (3).jpg

That's all for now.

jonesy...

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Spoke with Cannaventure about my Ghost OG seed issues. Immediately offered replacements of my choice. Ghost OG is out of stock now but asked for a replacement pack when back in stock. He offered any in stock pack now as well with the Ghost later.
Good service and willing to try again. I want a Ghost OG bad. Turned down the extra pack, figure shit happens and he's willing to do the right thing. Goes along way in my book.
He never did the right thing to me...so your lucky.
His word is shit to me.
I threw all his seeds in the garbage. I don't trust what he sells.
Rather grow crop king seeds than his.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I get not buying any more seeds but throwing them away? I guess, it's your money but that seems pointless in so many ways.
What is the sence on keeping seeds that you don't trust what they are?
I was never going to grow his gear ever again or any crosses from others that have his genetics.
It isnt pointless to me. A person only has there word in this world...nothing else.
I been around for long time. Heck I been growing weed longer than most have been alive on here and have seen all the drama over the years on mj boards.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What is the sence on keeping seeds that you don't trust what they are?
I was never going to grow his gear ever again or any crosses from others that have his genetics.
It isnt pointless to me. A person only has there word in this world...nothing else.
I been around for long time. Heck I been growing weed longer than most have been alive on here and have seen all the drama over the years on mj boards.
Cool?

D

Deleted member 60

Seeds are...well....seeds. I've tossed a few myself that were problematic. Just don;t have the time/space for that crap.

As far as Cannaventure...no problems here... but I never found anything all that special in his gear. I know others have...but what I've ran has been "OK".... but not memorable. I have a buncha those black plastic containers hanging about and would be willing to share if anyone is interested. LVTK, Triple Nova, Tennessee Kush #2.....blahdeeblah. Too much other stuff in the mix to walk backwards here. I gifted quite a few already but they just keep comin. No more "sales" here. I just end up with a buncha seeds I can't (or won't) grow out...

good luck all

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Good luck. Want the pure ghost and pure animal, and also had good luck with his gear. But what I really dig per Rusty is the eso story. Got bad batch o beans, gets a replacement five yrs or so after the fact, now he's got a small bean biz using the lvtk to make killer crosses and reversed. Not too many bean sellers or breeders would replace in a situation like that. Then the outcome of it all being such good karma. Gotta luv it

D

Deleted member 60

Heehee...I DO hear ya......but I guess you guys have never tried giving away Cannaventure beans??

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Heehee...I DO hear ya......but I guess you guys have never tried giving away Cannaventure beans??
I’ve given away a bunch of cannaventure packs lol. Have a few left to trade. Cookie wreck was best I’ve run from cv but definitely had some herm issues with the couple that looked worth keeping. It is tw x cookies so it’s not like anyone should expect stability as a basis. Liked pure ghost, gorilla wreck, and pure animal enough to run several packs of each, but never any keepers unfortunately.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I would never send anyone seeds that herm unless they want them. All they do is ruin a crop.Most don't want a ruined crop.
I will not support a breeder whos word is no good. That would be like supporting rezdog…...
I gave him chance after chance to make things right. Said he would but all he did was ignore as he got his money from me and didn't care.
Little did he know I buy a lot of seeds but only will buy a lot if im treated fair and the person sticks to there word. Like I have said time and time again a persons word is all they have in this world.

You know I can buy a pack of th seeds wreckage and find a plant that resembles Arcata and call it Arcata clone......is that being honest in the breeding game?....nope its a lie.

With herms if I find its not just one strain but multiple that herm I wont buy again no matter what they say they have.
If someone says they will replace seeds and don't....well....there word is nothing but shit.
If someone offers freebies but don't send any....well no more buying from them. Again its a person word.

Treat me right and ill be a customer for long time. Go against there word or lie about what they have no more buying and I will not support them.
That's all I have to say on this.