Cannaventure Seeds

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
My LVTK at 28 days, way outgrew 'her space', very vigorous immediately after flip and only stopped stretching middle of week 4, had to supercrop several times. Frosty as anything else in the tent and looks like she's got the potential to yield fairly well. Lemon scents are there, but not very loud ATM.
IMG_3508.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I sent my brother some cuts of my lvtk and he threw a few outdoors in Cali in like Feb and got a few ounces off it. He called to tell me he was trying to roll a blunt of the lvtk but it keeps glueing his hands and scissors, lol.

Shit is dank, that triangle kush is some shit.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Im just finishing a cannaventure grow.
Cookie wreck regs...crappy plants not as advertised.
Ghost og....low yield - 2 hermied on me.
91 skunk d....the best out of the 3 but different looking pheno in a pack.

I did buy albert supertramp to...zero germ on those and rusty didn't replace even though he said he would. Its his loss as I do buy a lot of seed.

No clones saved meaning one and done run. Wont be buying from rusty no more. His word is no good.

Lots of hash making with this run i can say that.

Am glad to see others had better experience with cannaventure. Me though don't have much good to say.

TrichsRus

I'm in the same boat as you Blamo. PRK hermed really bad. LVTK looked really nice, had a slight lemon smell, buzz was alright. Taste and smell after cure...bland at best. I just got done with Arcata Ghost. Man what a disappointment. Low yield. It had an interesting smell before cut. Kind of a limey sour smell. This didnt translate over to taste. Once again...bland. I had a couple of nanners. It also looks really nice.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I'm in the same boat as you Blamo. PRK hermed really bad. LVTK looked really nice, had a slight lemon smell, buzz was alright. Taste and smell after cure...bland at best. I just got done with Arcata Ghost. Man what a disappointment. Low yield. It had an interesting smell before cut. Kind of a limey sour smell. This didnt translate over to taste. Once again...bland. I had a couple of nanners. It also looks really nice.
Im glad im not alone.
I had high hopes on there gear. I usually make some seeds on everything I run but after I seen what I saw I passed using any of rusty gear for breeding. Was gonna hit the 91 skunk d...but passed doing that as the strain just not stable.

I usually grow my plants into trees. This next round in the big tent will be a sog grow in 2 gallon pots.
My other tent is loaded with federation romulans....a royal queen critical and a couple royal gorilla crossed to bruce banner.
My other tent lol is empty but will be loaded with romulan x kush and romulan hawaiian and a couple cherry bombs.

Life is pretty damn good :giggle:

BigJon

Im glad im not alone.
I had high hopes on there gear. I usually make some seeds on everything I run but after I seen what I saw I passed using any of rusty gear for breeding. Was gonna hit the 91 skunk d...but passed doing that as the strain just not stable.

I usually grow my plants into trees. This next round in the big tent will be a sog grow in 2 gallon pots.
My other tent is loaded with federation romulans....a royal queen critical and a couple royal gorilla crossed to bruce banner.
My other tent lol is empty but will be loaded with romulan x kush and romulan hawaiian and a couple cherry bombs.

Life is pretty damn good :giggle:
Have yall tried texting him with the number given on CV's website? Not trying to insult your intelligence just trying to help. I had one nanner on the arcata ghost. Rusty is a stand up guy, if there is anything I can do to help you guys, please let me know.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
He told me in a email he would replace those abs.
He said send me a addy so I did.
Didn't hear nothing back so emailed my addy again. No response back. Emailed again 3 days after that...no response back.
My last and final email wasn't a nice one.
I took the loss. In the end he loses as no more money from me to him...no matter what he selling.
Now I do spend a lot of cash on seeds per year. Im a repeat buyer. Just wont be buying any more cannaventure gear.Better stuff out there anyways....

Hillbill

Just confirmed 2 Cookie Wreck girls from fems a few days in 10/14. Hope they are girls and only girls. Painfully slow veg with these but they had fabulous roots and have picked up growth substantially. Developing nice branching for some early flower LST.

dakilla187

He replaced my albert supertramps!

I also have one large one deep into flower and it has great pm resistance and smells really pleasant..In fact its one of the most pleasant smells ive come across yet, like i dunno lime candy....The one on the left in veg is also a supertramp that grew really really tallE7A4127E-B58C-4F89-8B6D-B39A8DFC3843.jpeg