Cannaventure Seeds

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Just joined up here thought I'd throw out a shot of what I have going.
33 days into 12/12, vegged 3 wks. 5 gal nursery pots coots mix, been top dressing Flower Girl once a week.
These are from the last of my Cannaventure seeds I picked up a couple years back.
Have had some herm issues, Chem 91 (expected) had 2 small sacs removed early no returns thus far.
One of the LC had a few early on plucked those no returns.
Had to chop an LA Affie started showing nuts like crazy, the other no issues.
Think I'll go back to regs after this bunch, never had a herm with them.
_DSC6120-crop.JPG

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I've been sitting on the Ghost OG and a can of LVTK. Think I will run the LVTK(by the looks of Esos gear). Maybe hold or give the others away.
So many choices, hard to choose what's next.
That is the one strain of Rustys I've had excellent luck with, Esos LVTK was the best that I have seen to date.
Grew one indoor and one outdoor in the GH, both were excellent. Checks all the boxes for me as a daytime smoke.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice rundown. I have noticed the same on fems/vs/regs

I just grew out a Cheap Thrills, and it started tossing nanners late. Decent smoke but the other beans may sit for a few years.
Had the same thing happen to me 2 years ago. Had 2 in a tent but was so busy with the outdoor I got lax on checking them.
Didn't even noticed everything had seeds until I harvested. The one that didn't herm was straight up raspberry with an excellent stone.
Here's a picCheap Thrills (3).JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Had the same thing happen to me 2 years ago. Had 2 in a tent but was so busy with the outdoor I got lax on checking them.
Didn't even noticed everything had seeds until I harvested. The one that didn't herm was straight up raspberry with an excellent stone.
Yeah, mine looked fine, not a lot of beans. But whatever caused it to nanner effected the smoke. Just not great. Definitely not trash, but with all the fire I get to grow I am a snob now LOL

D

Deleted member 60

My Cheap Thrills nannered as well. So did his "Hurkle". Like you @H.A.F. .....I decided to move on.......as I do with anything that herms/doesn't play right. Ended up gifting out all the rest of his gear I had on hand to new med folks back in Misery/the Midworst.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
My Cheap Thrills nannered as well. So did his "Hurkle". Like you @H.A.F. .....I decided to move on.......as I do with anything that herms/doesn't play right. Ended up gifting out all the rest of his gear I had on hand to new med folks back in Misery/the Midworst.
Almost as bad of a mmj rollout as IL. They keep fuckin around, that legal rec petition get to floating around take care of this club supply problem. Thank God for the home grow option. I've seen autos and piss poor strains being grown so far and for what clubs is growing, it's a joke. That can't even sell the white99 in stock, and bubba fett, only two strains in the two open clubs in swmo since opening. Any commersh is the pgr/Hviroid, sprayed hemp bullshit coming from outta state, scope it, no trichs, etc hardly get a mouse high but the terps are on, 🤣 and it looks good. I had a salesman friend hit both OK and AR club weed and he said mine was better, he wasn't bullshittin, he ain't shy bout being honest. Tell that nephew to load up outside, I hear they quit looking since the cold shake and bake meth is back on the scene. Catalytic converter disappearing for miles overnight, 🤣. Again, thank God for bean trading friends, online shops, and generous chuckers. Sorry back on topic, rusty tells me my pure animal will make it, but gonna cost him a pack of the louie next week.lol

Lurrabq

Both of my la affies threw double headers, common trait??
One on the right got the axe...to many boy parts.View attachment 82287
And the Affie is soo damn slow. Shortest plant in the tent and fully half the size of a Cheap Thrills. Foliage on them was very fall like. Great fade into a nice purple. Yield was small, very tasty, but mediocre in the buzz dept.