Cannaventure Seeds

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
Start a thread for the guys who run alot of Cannaventure Beans.

Arcata Ghost
Trainwreck leaner

Tester Nug. Chopped this piece at 63 days. So its had a few days to dry. I already have another clone in flower. I was banking on the smoke being good. Well its exceptional. No cure. Smoke is very thick and smooth. Taste is down right amazing. I am truly impressed. The high lives up to the trainwreck hype. It rocks you hard. All in the head. And barely lifts any for the first 45 mins or so. Then slowly makes your body relax. I chopped her this morning. Shes hangin. I'm super stoked she turned out good. Bc I was banking it was. Shes gonna get dusted with something too.

WhyteWidow

Led Tech
How is your ghost leaner? I was gonna give mine away, lol, reckon I might hang onto them.
Super loud, and super heavy. And I mean loud loud. Rotten dumpster garbage. Yielded more than the tw leaner. But bag appeal is way low. Shes jus regular lookn lime green. She foxtailed like crazy. And not from heat. So it must be genetic. Which is ok to me. But shes just not near as pretty. She doesnt have a qtr of the frost the Tw leaner does.

TrailBlazer12747

Day 53

Triple nova
Hint of berries on stem rub. Hope it translates to taste. Both of my triple novas have been a joy to grow. No issues. frosty, vigorous girls
20190316_133115.jpg

Ghost OG
Nice gassy og terps on this one. Glad i found at least 1 nice pheno in the 4 beans popped
20190316_133033.jpg

LVTK
Frostiest and biggest yielding plant in the room. It lived up to the hype. I just wish the other pheno i got was as good as this one20190316_133017.jpg