Cannaventure Seeds

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Just joined up here thought I'd throw out a shot of what I have going.
33 days into 12/12, vegged 3 wks. 5 gal nursery pots coots mix, been top dressing Flower Girl once a week.
These are from the last of my Cannaventure seeds I picked up a couple years back.
Have had some herm issues, Chem 91 (expected) had 2 small sacs removed early no returns thus far.
One of the LC had a few early on plucked those no returns.
Had to chop an LA Affie started showing nuts like crazy, the other no issues.
Think I'll go back to regs after this bunch, never had a herm with them.
View attachment 82214
Just a hint at how bad my memory is, I seen this the day it was posted and I went off trying to find some pics of the plants I had from that seed stock you gave me and I never found them but also never came back to post about it. Lol, jeez man my memory sux! I planted around 100 of those in a guerilla spot and there was some fire girls in that bunch. I still have friends rave about some of them. They had some stiff competition too, legit clones of gg4, WC, Animal cookies, lemon tree and some others were grew that same yr outside and a couple stand outs were on the same level if not better than the clones. Only one hermie out of the whole bunch. Still have several left but I’m stingy with them now hoping a few more of them fire phenos are in there. The pure CV crosses were the best, the golden nugget didn’t blend as well. Thanks again for those.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Just a hint at how bad my memory is, I seen this the day it was posted and I went off trying to find some pics of the plants I had from that seed stock you gave me and I never found them but also never came back to post about it. Lol, jeez man my memory sux! I planted around 100 of those in a guerilla spot and there was some fire girls in that bunch. I still have friends rave about some of them. They had some stiff competition too, legit clones of gg4, WC, Animal cookies, lemon tree and some others were grew that same yr outside and a couple stand outs were on the same level if not better than the clones. Only one hermie out of the whole bunch. Still have several left but I’m stingy with them now hoping a few more of them fire phenos are in there. The pure CV crosses were the best, the golden nugget didn’t blend as well. Thanks again for those.
Hey man good to hear from you, been a couple years. I was afraid to run those indoors considering my whole tent got pollinated by the one hermed out Cheap Thrills. So glad to hear they worked out for you, one hermie wow never would have figured. The one CT that didn't go balls out on me was one of the best in the tent, straight up raspberry very stoney. I've still got quite a few of those seeds stashed back, after hearing this might have to run a few and just keep an eye out. The Full Moon Fever from that grow was killer, there should be some fire from that incidental cross.
Thx for checking in on me man.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Green gave him 1200 I know of and never got nothing. WW did come through for a couple people. I’ve been curious to see if he would return to the forums, hard to imagine somebody with his enthusiasm wouldn’t return. I imagine there’s a lot of shame holding him back.
I bet greens got his money back or the lights, jmho. Greens was doin his own side hustling, newbie one min, not so much the next, lol. Slinging cuts and beans gifted etc. Hemp farm, etc. Wonder how ole Kentucky is doin, fine I hope, don't see him much anymore

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hey man good to hear from you, been a couple years. I was afraid to run those indoors considering my whole tent got pollinated by the one hermed out Cheap Thrills. So glad to hear they worked out for you, one hermie wow never would have figured. The one CT that didn't go balls out on me was one of the best in the tent, straight up raspberry very stoney. I've still got quite a few of those seeds stashed back, after hearing this might have to run a few and just keep an eye out. The Full Moon Fever from that grow was killer, there should be some fire from that incidental cross.
Thx for checking in on me man.
I grew some nice Full Moon Fever a couple years back,
at the same time I grew Rusty PRK, ended up with a male and a female that I crossed. Had a lot of terps, wasn't the strongest but was nice. I bought Cheap thrills also, they didn't herm. Might try the rest of the pack. I have his Pure ghost and LVTK. Planning on running the can of LVTK pretty soon. Hard to pick what to run in our small grows. lol
Seems we all have our own little projects going.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I grew some nice Full Moon Fever a couple years back,
at the same time I grew Rusty PRK, ended up with a male and a female that I crossed. Had a lot of terps, wasn't the strongest but was nice. I bought Cheap thrills also, they didn't herm. Might try the rest of the pack. I have his Pure ghost and LVTK. Planning on running the can of LVTK pretty soon. Hard to pick what to run in our small grows. lol
Seems we all have our own little projects going.
I here ya man, I'm stuck for now with one 2x4 and have many good seeds to pick from.
Hell I'm just shootin in the dark, hoping to have something that fits for me. Been having to hit the dispensaries for a bit,
Can't afford to keep doin that.
That LVTK has been my top pick for daily smoke. I'm a sativa pig, can't get enough.
I've still got 5 seeds from the first pack of FMF, I really should throw those in the mix soon. The one I grew was a real stand out.
Gotta find a way to make space for another tent, or I'll just keep losing the best that I grow.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I here ya man, I'm stuck for now with one 2x4 and have many good seeds to pick from.
Hell I'm just shootin in the dark, hoping to have something that fits for me. Been having to hit the dispensaries for a bit,
Can't afford to keep doin that.
That LVTK has been my top pick for daily smoke. I'm a sativa pig, can't get enough.
I've still got 5 seeds from the first pack of FMF, I really should throw those in the mix soon. The one I grew was a real stand out.
Gotta find a way to make space for another tent, or I'll just keep losing the best that I grow.
I still have a 1/2 pack of the "Lupine Lime" left. Been meaning to run the rest. I found a nice pheno from it the first round.
I got my LVTK in 2018 too.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I still have a 1/2 pack of the "Lupine Lime" left. Been meaning to run the rest. I found a nice pheno from it the first round.
I got my LVTK in 2018 too.
I've got a full pack of the LL as well, just hadn't heard much about it.
I'll have to snatch it from the back and throw it in the mix.
Most of the seeds I have were from GPS 2017 and 18.
I get anxious about what to run each time and will keep changing my mind I'm sure.
Good to hear you found something nice in there.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I've got a full pack of the LL as well, just hadn't heard much about it.
I'll have to snatch it from the back and throw it in the mix.
Most of the seeds I have were from GPS 2017 and 18.
I get anxious about what to run each time and will keep changing my mind I'm sure.
Good to hear you found something nice in there.
There is hardly any info on it. I am about the only one that has grown it in this forum to my knowledge. I posted about in on RIU after growing it out.

Last edited:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
8 Weeks today, pulled these 2 from the front of the tent.
The LC is starting to show some milky trichs. looks like she'll finish up quicker that the rest.
The LVTK has a sweet lemony scent to her, very similar to the 2 I've grown in the past.
The LC is strong with lemon and a light fragrance of stringent, chemical sorta smell._DSC6402-crop.JPG_DSC6397.JPG

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Did CV drop include Runtz s1s , Site Said out of stock By 11:30 eastern time
No, he only dropped a few. Spoke with him earlier in the week, he didn't mention the shortened drop, other than as I was wanting flaming cooks, he said they was freebies. Not sure bout that yet. I did get louie tho, one I been wanting. Have pure animal already. Waiting on heisens drop. I'm purple punched out, want new now, lol

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Yea
No, he only dropped a few. Spoke with him earlier in the week, he didn't mention the shortened drop, other than as I was wanting flaming cooks, he said they was freebies. Not sure bout that yet. I did get louie tho, one I been wanting. Have pure animal already. Waiting on heisens drop. I'm purple punched out, want new now, lol
Yeah, I havent had good luck with The PP. Got the Runtz on order though. Thought I missed out but they were in stock this morning!